ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Macro view: Remember, this is technically a rebuild year...
BWillie 05:30 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
KC has no left tackle for next year. They maybe have a right tackle if Niang or Kinnard show anything.

The WR room next year is Moore, MVS, and Ross.

The DEs next year (assuming Clark is cut, which he should be) are Karlaftis, Kaindoh, and Herring.

DT needs more bodies.

Runningback room is a mess.

Cornerbacks look strong, linebackers could be great, safety is fine if we sign Thornhill. Interior OL is top notch and Mahomes is a top NFL QB with the right tools.

This is far from the strongest roster in the NFL. This roster is pop warner compared to Buffalo. Buffalo has a highly paid QB but has still managed to surround him with talent and a well built team. Brandon Beane is lapping Brett Veach at team building.

Agreed that this is a rebuild, but we’re look at a 2-3 year rebuild if most of the draft picks are hits.

Kelce will be 34 next year.
If we dont have a left tackle next year...well it wont look much different from this year except on the rare occasion we run under center and directly up the middle and to the left.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 AM 09-26-2022
if mahomes hits one pass to start the game the entire narrative likely changes
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:38 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If Butker doesn’t roll his ankle of the fluke of all flukes, this is a win and the general narrative is “well…we played like shit and still won a conference road game”.

Sure the issues would be apparent, but a win makes it all feel quite a bit better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:38 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If Butker doesn’t roll his ankle of the fluke of all flukes, this is a win and the general narrative is “well…we played like shit and still won a conference road game”.

Sure the issues would be apparent, but a win makes it all feel quite a bit better.
Fucked by field turf. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:44 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Fucked by field turf. :-)
Zona has that natural grass that they run outside to grow and then roll inside to play on.

Point stands though. Fucked by controllable field conditions.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:46 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Zona has that natural grass that they run outside to grow and then roll inside to play on.

Point stands though. Fucked by controllable field conditions.
Fucked by "natural rollout grass mat" just doesn't roll off the tongue the same, ya know? :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:01 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Fucked by Bermuda Grass. :-)
FYP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:01 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
FYP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fucked in the ass by Bermuda grass.

See, that one still works. :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:42 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Between you, Clay, and Dante in this thread, there's just too much sound logic for me. I prefer to just be angry because we're not allowed to lose and/or the fuck the refs and/or fuck Veach and/or fuck Bieniemy.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:45 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Between you, Clay, and Dante in this thread, there's just too much sound logic for me. I prefer to just be angry because we're not allowed to lose and/or the fuck the refs and/or fuck Veach and/or fuck Bieniemy.
WE ARE FUCKED!!!!!

Happy?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:40 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Even if they win the same root problems with the roster still exist. An ugly win over a team that was shutout by Jacksonville and tied Houston doesn’t change anything.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:42 AM 09-26-2022
I've already seen two ESPN notification this morning along the lines of "Are the Chiefs in trouble?!" and then "Did the Colts provide the blueprint to beat the Chiefs?"

It's hilarious the media and people go down these rabbit holes every single year and others have to say the same old Captain Obvious things about how none of it matters at this point.

Just hang out and wait for the Chiefs/Bills playoff game in January.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:52 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I've already seen two ESPN notification this morning along the lines of "Are the Chiefs in trouble?!" and then "Did the Colts provide the blueprint to beat the Chiefs?"

It's hilarious the media and people go down these rabbit holes every single year and others have to say the same old Captain Obvious things about how none of it matters at this point.

That's because ESPN is more concerned with race and only covering football/basketball. They never discuss soccer, hockey, baseball, or any other global sport. If you spend 24/7 covering two sports, you'll eventually run out of topics to discuss. Thus, you make up topics in those sports.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:58 PM 09-26-2022

The 24/7 sports media cycle killed rationalism in the media.
[Reply]
jallmon 03:26 PM 09-26-2022

Along these lines, was watching clips of Mahomes top 27 passes or some such. As Mahomes was chased out of the pocket, the announcer would say, "Mahomes is in trouble!!!" and he would throw some remarkable pass for huge gain or TD. Later in the clip the announcers would say, "Is Mahomes in trouble?" before he threw the TD. They started to realize the Mahomes on the run was not a bad situation after all.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up