ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Carson Wentz out indefinitely.
TEX 03:18 PM 07-30-2021
Looks like he may be broken again...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...injury-sources

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-foot-injury/
[Reply]
staylor26 11:47 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Are there any Andrew Lucks in the draft next year for the Colts to "accidentally" fail into?

I hope they suck ass and their only consolation is a nice fat Eric Fisher at #1 overall.
No Luck type of prospect, but Howell and Rattler are pretty good QB prospects.

I still think it will be difficult for them to outsuck the Texans and Lions though.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:37 AM 08-04-2021
I'll tell you one thing, I love Chris Ballard as a GM. He's a great team builder, but how in the world do you go into a season with a fragile project like Carson Wentz as your starting QB and not have a decent backup option?

I mean seriously, that's just ridiculously irresponsible on his part.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:57 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This colts teams stinks of 4-13. You love to see it.
:-) It's gonna still take time to get used to seeing records like that. It feels weird to see at the moment.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:12 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-)

They didn’t cheat any system to get Luck, regardless of how many times you say it.
They’re pieces of shit mixed with diarrhea, and that’s factual data.
[Reply]
TEX 02:39 PM 08-04-2021
Are there any Andrew Lucks in the draft next year for the Colts to "accidentally" fail into?

I hope they suck ass and their only consolation is a nice fat Eric Fisher at #1 overall.
:-) It all worked out for us now though. But back then, OUCH!!!
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:18 PM 08-04-2021
The Colts traded a 2nd for this asshole.

“That’s leadership and the best do it almost instinctively because when there is another mistake — a dropped pass or a false start, for example — he can go back to that player and privately tell him that he needs to clean up his performance.

In the quarterback room, when his errors were pointed out, Wentz would sometimes make irrelevant excuses and Taylor wouldn’t correct him. For instance, there would be a play when he didn’t throw to an open receiver. The read was drawn up as designed, the coverage played out as expected, and he would be asked why he didn’t pull the trigger.

And Wentz would say the look wasn’t there, or he would overemphasize the pass rush, and when it was suggested the play be run again in practice as to get it right, he would object.”
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:45 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Quenton Nelson with the same injury now too. Ouch!
Woof. He's actually really good. That really sucks. For him. Fuck Indianapolis.

Eric Fisher is too good for those sisterfuckers. May they get Luke Joekyl. The fucks.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:48 AM 08-05-2021
So glad we don’t have that pussy ass Ballard as our GM:

“Yet while other NFL franchises regularly turn over every stone possible to find a franchise quarterback, Ballard was content to build the rest of the roster and rely on stopgap QB options since Luck’s sudden retirement; Irsay was happy to let him. When asked whether the Colts would seek a quarterback in the 2021 draft, Ballard said: “Look, taking [a rookie quarterback] will get y’all off my ass for a little bit, but the second that guy doesn’t play well, I’m gonna be the first one run out of the building.”
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:54 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
So glad we don’t have that pussy ass Ballard as our GM:

“Yet while other NFL franchises regularly turn over every stone possible to find a franchise quarterback, Ballard was content to build the rest of the roster and rely on stopgap QB options since Luck’s sudden retirement; Irsay was happy to let him. When asked whether the Colts would seek a quarterback in the 2021 draft, Ballard said: “Look, taking [a rookie quarterback] will get y’all off my ass for a little bit, but the second that guy doesn’t play well, I’m gonna be the first one run out of the building.”
He’s not wrong, though.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:59 AM 08-05-2021
He’s not wrong, though.
Not wrong, but definitely a pussy.

Imagine how easy it would have been for Andy and Dorsey to just stick with Alex Smith for a few more years. Win 10 games, keep your jobs, profit. Instead, they took a huge gamble on a guy who many said was a disaster waiting to happen and now we have the best QB ever to walk God's green Earth.

That's the difference between guys who are just looking at being in this league because it's a sweet high paying job, and those who actually want to be great.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:19 AM 08-05-2021
I think the Broncos, Colts and Vikings are all going to be pissed that they didn’t go up to get Justin Fields.

I think that kid is going to be a good one. In fact I think this QB class will be one of the best ones in years.
[Reply]
scho63 10:29 AM 08-05-2021
Karma's a bitch! You tank to pick Luck, he retires early and then Wentz is out.

Good for them, they deserve it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:35 AM 08-05-2021
He’s not wrong, though.
Enjoy your pussy-ass team going 6-11.

Ballard will then pick up a retread QB, pass on a first round QB, and draft a guard.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:46 AM 08-05-2021
He’s not wrong, though.

Do you know who this is?

That's your GM.

That's a bad thing. A very very very bad thing.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:33 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Karma's a bitch! You tank to pick Luck, he retires early and then Wentz is out.

Good for them, they deserve it.
They didn’t tank to get Luck.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up