ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Carson Wentz out indefinitely.
TEX 03:18 PM 07-30-2021
Looks like he may be broken again...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...injury-sources

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-foot-injury/
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:30 PM 07-31-2021

#Colts downplayed Peyton’s neck injury in 2011. He missed the season.#Colts downplayed Luck’s shoulder injury in ‘17. He missed the season.#Colts downplayed Luck’s ankle injury in ‘19. He retired.

Carson Wentz’s injury started off minor. The updates have only gotten worse.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) July 30, 2021

[Reply]
Spott 01:46 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
I was thinking that he resembles a much less muscular version of the actor Stephen Lang (Don't Breathe, Avatar, Tombstone, Gettysburg etc etc). Only the thing is Mr Lang is an awesome / talented as hell actor who has been in a bunch of good to great films , while Jim Irsay is a total national disgrace who has no business being an NFL franchise owner.

He does look like an alcoholic/part-time methhead version of him. There’s a ton of old drunks that sport that same look at just about every beach bar in Florida.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:12 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
He does look like an alcoholic/part-time methhead version of him. There’s a ton of old drunks that sport that same look at just about every beach bar in Florida.

[Reply]
Pablo 06:25 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Looks too sober to be Isray.

The Colts deserve that sort of fucking loser running their shit football team. If they never make the playoffs the rest of my life I'd be ecstatic. Fuck Indy. I hope the next QB they draft has knees made of pulled pork.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:27 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Looks too sober to be Isray.

The Colts deserve that sort of fucking loser running their shit football team. If they never make the playoffs the rest of my life I'd be ecstatic. Fuck Indy. I hope the next QB they draft has knees made of pulled pork.
Lang being a method actor was almost fired because he showed up drunk playing Ike
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:26 PM 08-01-2021
This has disaster written all over it

Report: Carson Wentz will rest, will not have immediate surgery. https://t.co/fuCwlsgGrX

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 1, 2021

[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:43 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Looks like he may be broken again...
I don't think that he's ever not been broken, even when he was MVP or whatever.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:44 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:

He's like "wait...you have to pay me regardless, right? Yeah, totally not having surgery."

Wentz is always thinking "team first."
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:45 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Cut your motherfucking pimp's heart out.
[Reply]
old_geezer 04:37 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:

Did he hire Eric Berry as his agent?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:43 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Did he hire Eric Berry as his agent?
:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:44 PM 08-01-2021
Hmmm when you have a foot injury that requires surgery I think the best thing is to just not get it and just, you know, see what happens. So that it can linger all season and then have the surgery in week 10 when you have already won too many games to tank for Spencer Rattler
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:51 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Hmmm when you have a foot injury that requires surgery I think the best thing is to just not get it and just, you know, see what happens. So that it can linger all season and then have the surgery in week 10 when you have already won too many games to tank for Spencer Rattler
Can't get ahead of oneself. Some situations are literally taken "day-to-day."
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:56 PM 08-01-2021
I won't blame him for the sudden Luck retirement, but Ballard already pumped WAAAAY too much into QBs that were mediocre at best.

Brissett 2/30
Rivers 1/25

Now he's dropped draft capital and a sizable chunk of cap into a mentally broken, oft injured reclamation project that's already staring down a season of ineffective play at best. The least amount of damage this deal can be is 2/47. Ouch.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:12 PM 08-01-2021
It had as much chance of being a first as a DeBerg thread had of being worthwhile.

second can turn into a first under these two conditions:

Carson Wentz plays 75% of the offensive snaps in 2021
Carson Wentz plays 70% of the offensive snaps in 2021 and the Colts reach the playoffs
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up