ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 46
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
srvy 11:39 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Damn beat me to it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:40 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Based on traditional TV writing, we should introduce a child or alien to the cast.
Bro... Were where you during the Trump Arc. We definitely have aliens on the cast now.
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:42 AM 07-26-2021
Better shut down the new account creations
[Reply]
notorious 11:42 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Damn beat me to it.
I was shocked nobody had put it up yet. :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 11:42 AM 07-26-2021
Just for the record (mainly for any Broncos refugees who wander over), we've had at least a half dozen threats of lawsuits around here over the years. Yet somehow we never shut down.

(Hint: it's because people say stupid shit on message boards. Ban people who are serious about it, and move on.)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:45 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Just for the record (mainly for any Broncos refugees who wander over), we've had at least a half dozen threats of lawsuits around here over the years. Yet somehow we never shut down.

(Hint: it's because people say stupid shit on message boards. Ban people who are serious about it, and move on.)

[Reply]
Mecca 11:46 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I've always been impressed with CP, considering most other teams don't have fan sites worth a shit.

CP has always been a step ahead of the game. The only other teams I know that have big boards are Dallas/Wash. Always blew my mind not being able to find other teams online communities.
Extremeskins was cool when they had the bang cartoons but that all died.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:47 AM 07-26-2021
About the most serious thing I can recall happening here in terms of legal issues was when Reerun joked about pushing Elizabeth Warren out of his plane. That got a little sticky. But even then it was just "don't delete any of his posts or tell anyone about this for 6 months."
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:48 AM 07-26-2021
About the most serious thing I can recall happening here in terms of legal issues was when Reerun joked about pushing Elizabeth Warren out of his plane. That got a little sticky. But even then it was just "don't delete any of his posts or tell anyone about this for 6 months."
:-)
[Reply]
EPodolak 11:50 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Just when you thought TaQo couldn't be any more of a bitch....
Does he have a life outside or did the webs swallow him whole?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:56 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Never been to orange mane. I choose to not wade in orange donkey shit. So the obligatory

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:58 AM 07-26-2021
1 of the mods told me the secret service talked with some of you folks when that happened
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:59 AM 07-26-2021
I didn't realize the vaccine worked on multiple diseases
[Reply]
tk13 11:59 AM 07-26-2021
Looks like an inside job to me. I can't reveal my sources, but what if BroncoBuff was working WITH Taco John this whole time to destroy Orangemane from the inside. Everyone knows lawsuits don't melt HTML. There's definitely more to this story.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:05 PM 07-26-2021

RIP Frankie
[Reply]
Page 7 of 46
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up