ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:47 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
We could start up BroncosPlanet and let them test drive new software and see if it is something we want to use here in the future...

Just a thought.

Right now I am looking at servers to replace our current one. Performance has been fine but it's reaching end of life and we could seriously bump up our capacity with a new system. I'll keep everyone posted.
Didn't you own the Patriotsplanet site and just let it go to shit? If thats a plan I'm good.
[Reply]
Spott 09:13 PM 08-03-2021
The new and improved donkeyplanet.com
[Reply]
BossChief 12:23 AM 08-04-2021
That place was trash 10 years ago. They constantly demanded a circle jerk and discouraged outside points of view. They seriously have 10 good posters on the whole site. I’m in no way surprised that they are shutting it down.
[Reply]
MGRS13 12:53 AM 08-04-2021
They are only “shutting down” because the Rodgers trade didn’t happen. The whole fan base knows now they can’t compete with Mahomes. Typical petty donk fans, can’t deal with the abysmal future and present. They deserve the mile of shit they are being forced to eat. The TJ lawsuit is bullshit he made up, just like all of his beliefs. If and when they find a QB that they believe can hang with Mahomes (on a bad day) the site will magically reappear.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:38 AM 08-04-2021
We could start up BroncosPlanet and let them test drive new software and see if it is something we want to use here in the future...

Just a thought.

Right now I am looking at servers to replace our current one. Performance has been fine but it's reaching end of life and we could seriously bump up our capacity with a new system. I'll keep everyone posted.
Where are you going to find mods that wouldn't drive it into the ground?
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:02 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I've never put anyone on ignore, Ever. Maybe thats your thing since I'm not a big pussy with small dick syndrome like you.
i'll one up ya.

i have never done the following:
put anyone on ignore
neg repped anyone
thumbed down anyone

:-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:09 AM 08-04-2021

[Reply]
TEX 11:49 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
That place was trash 10 years ago. They constantly demanded a circle jerk and discouraged outside points of view. They seriously have 10 good posters on the whole site. I’m in no way surprised that they are shutting it down.
This is exactly the case.
[Reply]
wazu 12:33 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i'll one up ya.

i have never done the following:
put anyone on ignore
neg repped anyone
thumbed down anyone

:-)
You're letting some of the best things in life pass you by.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:13 PM 08-04-2021

Just a thought.

buy their software and database and rename it
Been using Xenforo for about 10 years, still think it's the best.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:25 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I’ll donate as required. I know I’m the enemy but I respect the house.
Never leave us bro. You’re my favorite Denver fan (see that respect, I haven’t wrote that actual name of that city in years on here). I still think you’d look good (no homo) in a Mahomes jersey.
[Reply]
Spott 07:27 PM 08-04-2021
Looks like the site was registered by someone in KC last week. Guessing the new site is already in progress.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:20 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Looks like the site was registered by someone in KC last week. Guessing the new site is already in progress.
broncossuck.com?
[Reply]
Spott 08:24 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
broncossuck.com?
Broncosplanet.com, but your site sounds better.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:02 PM 08-04-2021
I'm all for starting it up and banning anyone that likes the Broncos
[Reply]
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Up