ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 46
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
kstater 09:51 AM 07-26-2021
I for one wouldn't believe that Taco would post "blatant Covid Misinformation"

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:53 AM 07-26-2021
OM guys experienced the same TaQo that CP did:

Originally Posted by :
He’s full of **** on everything else, so of course he’s full of **** now. The guy has been avoiding the OM like the plague after his insane political beliefs were exposed as insane, and now he’s decided to make up an excuse for blowing it all up. Not at all surprising. I’ve been expecting this since the election.

[Reply]
kstater 09:53 AM 07-26-2021
But at least he can throw himself up on a cross with why he's shutting down.

[Reply]
KCUnited 09:54 AM 07-26-2021
Just part of the greater plan
[Reply]
TEX 09:55 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
I for one wouldn't believe that Taco would post "blatant Covid Misinformation"

I don't think so either, but who knows? :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 09:55 AM 07-26-2021
Taco is a queer little bitch. Whoda thunk it?
[Reply]
stumppy 09:56 AM 07-26-2021
:-):-):-)

Fuck that piece of shit fucking scumbag that owns it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:57 AM 07-26-2021
:-)

Going to court of COVID Misinformation... What a fucking joke. He couldn't come up with a better lie?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:59 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Very true. BIG difference between them and us. We were HERE THROUGHOUT. When I go toe-to-toe with those fools, I always bring it up. Most are nothing more than front-running frauds.
Agreed.

When the Chiefs were at their lowest point in franchise history, this place organized SOC.

Meanwhile when the Broncos are going through their rough times, Orange Mane taps out.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:00 AM 07-26-2021
I do feel bad for their users. That's pretty fucked up to just shut the place down and leave the community 48 hours to figure out what to do. It's in line with my perceptions of TJ, but it still sucks.

(Even though they're Bronco fans.)
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:02 AM 07-26-2021
Can we banhammer Taco for being a little bitch about the OM?

Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:03 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I do feel bad for their users. That's pretty ****ed up to just shut the place down and leave the community 48 hours to figure out what to do. It's in line with my perceptions of TJ, but it still sucks.

Why not just sell the site or hand it over? OOOOOrrrrrr what if CP gets a pool together to buy that shit site, so we can shut it down on our time.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:03 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I do feel bad for their users. That's pretty fucked up to just shut the place down and leave the community 48 hours to figure out what to do. It's in line with my perceptions of TJ, but it still sucks.

I mean, its a joke of forum. CP has always had better look/feel/community. But this excuse is fucking dumb.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:03 AM 07-26-2021
The destruction of The Orange Mane was an inside job...but don't worry, it will be reinstated once the truth comes out.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:04 AM 07-26-2021
so we just add a filter to modify anything covid/covid-19/coronavirus etc and chagne it to say "The Broncos are an awful football team and should be disbanded" or something like that
[Reply]
Page 2 of 46
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up