ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 46
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:42 AM 07-26-2021
I pray this is never us.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:42 AM 07-26-2021
This screams "TJ is tired of it and needed an excuse" to me.

I just hope it doesn't mean he spends even more time here.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:43 AM 07-26-2021
WE HAVE WON
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:43 AM 07-26-2021
all because of the "COVID Nazis"? "ORANGE MANE, the online tailgate party that never ends" Never say never :-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:45 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:

I don't think he will, but possibly many other true DonkTards will, like Bronco Steven (Kranz) etc. You know, the types who try to talk shit in the midst of an 11-game losing streak...:-)
[Reply]
Valiant 09:46 AM 07-26-2021
Sure blame covid. But we all know those bandwagon fans can't take sucking for more than a couple years. Just don't let them over here.
[Reply]
banyon 09:46 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Maybe not just TJ:
Attached: 47404340-D633-4AB1-AC0C-9EDE24E798DD.jpg (40.4 KB) 
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:47 AM 07-26-2021
The real reason they are shutting down is because their trash team hasn't been relevant in five years and their bandwagoning fraud of a fanbase has completely fled that sinking ship.
[Reply]
TEX 09:48 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Maybe not just TJ:
As I thought...:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:48 AM 07-26-2021
Just when you thought TaQo couldn't be any more of a bitch....

Originally Posted by :
First, let's just put one thing up front here.

Taco is lying his ass off right here.

To be very clear, he has not been threatened with a lawsuit. Basically, BroncoBuff threatened to go to court to get an injunction that would have required that the Orangemane stop allowing people to post blatant COVID-19 misinformation on the forum. Even assuming that such action was successful (and I'm not quite certain it would have been--it seems to fall a bit outside of the scope of the relevant law) the Orangemane and Taco John would have faced no penalties or liability unless they directly defied the court's order. Even in the hypothetical event that a court granted such an order, Taco John could have complied in any number of ways, including but not limited to shutting down the WRP forum (which he's threatened to do before, more than once) and/or simply prohibiting COVID-19 discussion.

The most important part here of course is that--to my knowledge--BroncoBuff has not even attempted to follow through on his threat thus far, and in the post in question, he openly admitted that he wasn't quite sure he would bother as it would require financial investment on his part. Clearly, this isn't about protecting his family. The truth is probably much simpler, and that is that the Orangemane--partially due to years of poor management by Taco--is no longer profitable enough to be self sustaining from ad revenue. Years of dwindling traffic is likely due to the loss of compelling content, and the Orangemane has become an albatross around Taco's neck. Taco has probably been contemplating this idea for sometime now, and BroncoBuff's threat simply provided him the opportunity to close up shop while being able to do it in a way that frames him as a victim and a martyr, because Taco is a narcissist who cannot admit being wrong or being a failure.

And Taco, by all means, I encourage you to call my bluff. Reach out to me via PM and I will put you in contact with a close friend of mine who practices in intellectual property law and is willing to help facilitate the sale of the website. He's willing to set up an LLC that will purchase the Orangemane and you would be released from any liability from that point forward, and I will work with BroncoBuff to find a solution.

[Reply]
Dayze 09:50 AM 07-26-2021
not gonna lie, I'd be super bummed if CP were to shut down.

it's my one stop shop for sports and entertainment.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:50 AM 07-26-2021
reading that post is crazy.
[Reply]
TEX 09:50 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The real reason they are shutting down is because their trash team hasn't been relevant in five years and their bandwagoning fraud of a fanbase has completely fled that sinking ship.
Very true. BIG difference between them and us. We were HERE THROUGHOUT. When I go toe-to-toe with those fools, I always bring it up. Most are nothing more than front-running frauds.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:51 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Just when you thought TaQo couldn't be any more of a bitch....
That's about what I expected.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 46
1 234511 > Last »
Up