ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 313
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:06 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
Chris Jones is such a monster where ever you put him, but him being able to throw Brown down like that off of just a strong arm pass rush may have been a lowkey highlight of training camp so far.

This dude is 6’6 295 with the strength still remaining from when he was 325. I can’t think of many bigger tackles he’ll face this year that are bigger than Brown. He’s going to be bulldozing tackles all year, he’s just too big and his agility makes him a legit edge presence. I may be down to just have him there majority of his snaps at this point.
Yep tell him that he’s the full blown DE and have Saunders Nnadi and Wharton rotate with Reed at DT
[Reply]
Brooklyn 06:03 AM 08-04-2021
T.Y. Hilton will be a Chief by end of pre-season. No way he is going to want to stick around a total rebuild/tank season without a real QB and a left side of the o-line that’s a total question mark with Fish and Q’s injuries. It’s a contract year for him on a 1 year deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:29 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
T.Y. Hilton will be a Chief by end of pre-season. No way he is going to want to stick around a total rebuild/tank season without a real QB and a left side of the o-line that’s a total question mark with Fish and Q’s injuries. It’s a contract year for him on a 1 year deal.

And how do you propose he leaves after a fight that took the owner stepping in to get him paid?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:29 AM 08-04-2021

I don't see that happening. He resigned with IND knowing they had questions at QB.
[Reply]
-King- 06:31 AM 08-04-2021

...that's not how it works.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:31 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Chris Jones just destroyed Orlando Brown my god

My goodness...

He's been destroying everybody. I'd say that weight he took off only added to his explosion off the line.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:56 AM 08-04-2021
So, apparently on the radio down there this morning they were talking about Tyreek's knee, called it "Jumpers Knee" and blamed it on all the basketball he's been playing in the off season. This is from a person I work with who is able to pull 810 on her way to work.

Any comments from anyone on that? Seems stupid to me, the guy is constantly working out and working on his jump, to say it's because he plays basketball in the offseason (basically they were blaming him for it) is kinda dumb to me. But I didn't hear the radio conversation.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 07:07 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
And how do you propose he leaves after a fight that took the owner stepping in to get him paid?
so the owner did right by him. I suspect if TY Has a change of heart given the circumstances and wants to go to a contender, they'll make it happen for him. Ballard has comfort with KC, it makes sense since we were after him anyway.

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I don't see that happening. He resigned with IND knowing they had questions at QB.
They already had Wentz by then. Not a slam dunk at this stage of his career and yes a question mark, but nothing like what's on their depth chart now.

Originally Posted by -King-:
...that's not how it works.
read between the lines. I didn't say he'd just up and leave. It will become apparent its not a desirable situation and they'll look for a solve that makes everyone happy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:17 AM 08-04-2021
HAHA

Warte kurz: Natürlich posten die @Chiefs nur den guten Versuch von @cheetah! ������ (via @chiefs, @ClayWendler) pic.twitter.com/emuh4bdGpI

— NFL Deutschland (@NFLDeutschland) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
O.city 07:30 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
So, apparently on the radio down there this morning they were talking about Tyreek's knee, called it "Jumpers Knee" and blamed it on all the basketball he's been playing in the off season. This is from a person I work with who is able to pull 810 on her way to work.

Any comments from anyone on that? Seems stupid to me, the guy is constantly working out and working on his jump, to say it's because he plays basketball in the offseason (basically they were blaming him for it) is kinda dumb to me. But I didn't hear the radio conversation.
It happens. I’m not sure it’s an issue that rest won’t resolve though
[Reply]
Lzen 08:22 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It just means Dieter will be here forever.
:-)
[Reply]
penguinz 08:35 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:

I would trust the most ridiculous claim on twitter before I would take anything said on 810 with any concern.

It is just tendonitis. As long as it is rested he will be fine.
[Reply]
TRR 08:47 AM 08-04-2021
Every offseason I somehow get baited into following Teicher on Twitter…then Training Camp begins, he starts his doom and gloom BS… and I unfollow.
[Reply]
In58men 08:59 AM 08-04-2021
Devon Key has been running with the 1’s a few times. Definitely something to keep an eye on
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:01 AM 08-04-2021
Even with these talented fucking rosters, Veach finds UDFA’s to come in and contribute. That’s how you keep an elite roster despite having a high paid QB.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 313
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up