ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Media Center>(He-Man) Masters of the Universe: Revelation
Tribal Warfare 11:21 AM 06-10-2021

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:58 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
How the fuck is this 'woke'? It's just telling a story. Jesus Christ everybody has turned into whining bitches.

From what I heard Prince Adam/He-Man is in only 2 episodes and it's actually Teela & The Masters of the Universe

I'm not adding viewership if that's the case
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:32 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
From what I heard Prince Adam/He-Man is in only 2 episodes and it's actually Teela & The Masters of the Universe

Wonder if he dies or something?

Anyone know if that's the case?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:37 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Wonder if he dies or something?

Anyone know if that's the case?

Yes he does
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:44 PM 07-23-2021
Yes he does
Oh for God's sake.

I'm with you, not watching.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:23 PM 07-23-2021
Yeah. I am betting he got zapped into another dimension.

Great animation and voiceovers.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:53 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
How the fuck is this 'woke'? It's just telling a story. Jesus Christ everybody has turned into whining bitches.
This was fantastic and fresh. Loved the animation style/acting and really excited to see the 2nd half. This coming from a die hard heman fan.

I completely agree about the whining.

5 episodes so far are 20-23 min long. So you guys just want the same old stuff? Homoerotic heman fighting skeletor the whole time and completely silly not advancing the story much? How about give it a chance? 5 more episodes I believe left...end of ep 5 jaw drop
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:03 AM 07-24-2021

C'mon man
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:14 AM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
C'mon man
She is the primary protagonist, and the show was marketed that it was centered around He-Man
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:37 AM 07-24-2021
She is the primary protagonist, and the show was marketed that it was centered around He-Man
There are others that seem to be burned by what Kevin Smith said. Gotta think we get heman front and center soon with other characters involved. That said I think it's gonna be some time before part 2 is out. Maybe you can give it a shot then. I am still excited to see how the season finishes.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:47 AM 07-24-2021
C'mon man
Falsely advertising He Man as the main protagonist, just to get me to watch The Teela show, because you arent creative enough to market a Teela mained story on its own merit is horseshit that I willl not be supporting by giving views and helping bullshit like that work.

Maybe I should pitch a reboot of Rocky, but the story will turn out to be about Adrian running her own restaraunt and the trials and tribulations that come with being the wife of a prize fighter. Couple quick cameos of Rocky, then back to the Adrian show.

They would devour that bullshit and beg for more.

If you cannot truthfully market your shit, dont bother with it.
[Reply]
Fish 12:49 AM 07-24-2021
OK, so I was a little reluctant after some of the info. But I'm 3 episodes in, and it's nothing at all like I feared it would be. Definitely not the switcharoo girl power vibe that I was expecting from the early reviews. It's actually been really enjoyable thus far. You should give it a chance. I am.

Actually a surprisingly more adult vibe than I expected. The bad guys are showing some creatively mean traits that make the 80s cartoons seem like vacation bible school stories. They're already twisting things up in pretty interesting ways. I'm probably gonna binge the rest tonight...

Battle Cat sounds like a bitch though...
[Reply]
Fish 12:54 AM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Falsely advertising He Man as the main protagonist, just to get me to watch The Teela show, because you arent creative enough to market a Teela mained story on its own merit is horseshit that I willl not be supporting by giving views and helping bullshit like that work.

Maybe I should pitch a reboot of Rocky, but the story will turn out to be about Adrian running her own restaraunt and the trials and tribulations that come with being the wife of a prize fighter. Couple quick cameos of Rocky, then back to the Adrian show.

Again, I'm only 3 episodes it, but...

Heavy spoilers ahead...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:00 AM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

So if Kevin Smith said hey you might not see too much heman to start then you'd not be as upset? If you're a fan of the series you should atleast give it a shot and form your opinion then. I heard rumors galore and that didn't phase me. We still have the 2nd half to go and I liked how it ended the first half.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:02 AM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Again, I'm only 3 episodes it, but...

Heavy spoilers ahead...

Spoiler!
Exactly. Curious to hear your thoughts after you finish it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:02 AM 07-24-2021
So if Kevin Smith said hey you might not see too much heman to start then you'd not be as upset? If you're a fan of the series you should atleast give it a shot and form your opinion then. I heard rumors galore and that didn't phase me. We still have the 2nd half to go and I liked how it ended the first half.
Nope, not getting duped to propagate a disingenuous product

Teela and the Masters of the Universe
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up