ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram visiting Chiefs
The Franchise 08:45 AM 03-20-2021

Former #Chargers veteran pass-rusher Melvin Ingram is set to visit the #Chiefs this coming week, source said, the first visit for the veteran. After seeing him twice a season, KC could bring in Ingram to face his old team.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 20, 2021

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:57 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Is not wanting to take a pay cut "bad terms"?
There were rumors at the time, he wasn't a great teammate in the locker room, not sure on the validity, but that was the talk.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:59 AM 05-03-2021

Brett Veach opened up by saying they’ve been working on some free agent contracts and there will be some news in the near future.

Says about first 2 picks Bolton and Humphrey: “The value was way too good.” #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/7JGXBVjFL3

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) May 3, 2021

UDFAs or regular FAs?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:59 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Is not wanting to take a pay cut "bad terms"?
It's not, but if management asks you and you refuse and then they cut you as a result that could create bad blood from both perspectives.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:05 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

UDFAs or regular FAs?
Players no longer count against the comp pick formula some time this afternoon. I think that should answer your question.
[Reply]
-King- 09:05 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
There were rumors at the time, he wasn't a great teammate in the locker room, not sure on the validity, but that was the talk.
I don't remember that. Check out the end of this video. Doesn't seem like a player who was on bad terms/not a good teammate.

[Reply]
-King- 09:06 AM 05-03-2021

UDFAs or regular FAs?
Must likely regular FAs. Don't think working on signing UDFAs would be something he'd need to announce.
[Reply]
O.city 09:09 AM 05-03-2021
Yeah, man, I'd love to have him back.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:16 AM 05-03-2021
I love Houston and think he's had a much better last two seasons than Ingram.

But the way he was cut and the way that not a single rumor has come up linking us with Houston makes me think there is some past issue present preventing a reunion. Hope I'm wrong!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:17 AM 05-03-2021
Houston would be pretty badass on the other side of Clark.

Houston - Jones - Reed - Clark
[Reply]
mkp785 09:33 AM 05-03-2021

UDFAs or regular FAs?
Larry Fitzgerald come on down if he's talking about regular FAs. Cards already signed AJ Green. They don't need another guy who fits that same mold. Larry still has something left in the tank.....
[Reply]
wazu 09:38 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Larry Fitzgerald come on down if he's talking about regular FAs. Cards already signed AJ Green. They don't need another guy who fits that same mold. Larry still has something left in the tank.....
No. He doesn't. Larry has sucked for years.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:39 AM 05-03-2021
God no.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:47 AM 05-03-2021

UDFAs or regular FAs?
Sounds to me like they had a guy or two on hold for this day to avoid comp pick formula.

Hoping for a DE, and maybe another guy. I’d gladly take Ingram or Houston but I’m guessing Ingram is more likely.
[Reply]
-King- 09:48 AM 05-03-2021
No he doesn't. I don't think you watched the Cardinals last year. I think I said to you in another thread that you run faster than Fitz and I was serious. He's a liability in that no matter how good his route running is, he simply can't get to his spots fast enough anymore.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:51 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sounds to me like they had a guy or two on hold for this day to avoid comp pick formula.

Hoping for a DE, and maybe another guy. I’d gladly take Ingram or Houston but I’m guessing Ingram is more likely.
My guess would be Ingram and Breeland.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Up