ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram visiting Chiefs
The Franchise 08:45 AM 03-20-2021

Former #Chargers veteran pass-rusher Melvin Ingram is set to visit the #Chiefs this coming week, source said, the first visit for the veteran. After seeing him twice a season, KC could bring in Ingram to face his old team.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 20, 2021

[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:10 PM 05-01-2021
Nothing we did in this draft would suggest that we dont need another edge rusher.
Im sure we still land one in FA.

Not a knock on this draft, I loved it!
[Reply]
TEX 06:35 AM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by TRR:
Completely agree. His fake tough guy act got old. So did his disappearing act in big moments.
What I hated the most about he and his buddy Berry, was when it was time to LEAD the team, those two acted like CHUMPS and did anything but...Missed wirkouts reported late, etc. Did the EXACT OPPOSITE of what real leaders do. After they got PAID of course. So **** Justin Houston!
[Reply]
kccrow 07:04 AM 05-02-2021
I'd really rather Ryan Kerrigan than Melvin Ingram but whatever Veach decides to do. I think they still need an edge.

I wouldn't mind seeing them snag DJ Hayden as a nickel CB.

Maybe Gareon Conley as a potential reclamation project at CB if that ankle is healthy.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:10 AM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
What I hated the most about he and his buddy Berry, was when it was time to LEAD the team, those two acted like CHUMPS and did anything but...Missed wirkouts reported late, etc. Did the EXACT OPPOSITE of what real leaders do. After they got PAID of course. So **** Justin Houston!
Didn't Justin get nine or ten sacks in his last season here? Then folks talked crap about "he's done" but the guy got 19 sacks for the Colts over the last two years. Too many folks take things too personally...i don't give a damn about the past...if Justin wants to return he would be welcomed by me because he would make our DL nasty and that's all that matters...PERIOD.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:57 AM 05-02-2021
Ingram would be wise to basically beg the Chiefs to sign him at this point.

His value is obviously nowhere near as high as he thought and playing on a d-line consisting of Clark, Reed and Jones is going to make it much easier for him to pile up some sacks and get paid next year.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:00 AM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Ingram would be wise to basically beg the Chiefs to sign him at this point.

His value is obviously nowhere near as high as he thought and playing on a d-line consisting of Clark, Reed and Jones is going to make it much easier for him to pile up some sacks and get paid next year.
He’s also going to have a ton of pass rushing opportunities since teams will be playing from behind
[Reply]
-King- 08:11 AM 05-03-2021
We were the last team he visited right?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:12 AM 05-03-2021
Yep.

He's the best option, and should flourish as a situational pass rusher here.
[Reply]
-King- 08:15 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Yep.

He's the best option, and should flourish as a situational pass rusher here.
That should probably be a good sign then. They might have told him they'll sign him after the compensatory pick period ended.
[Reply]
O.city 08:33 AM 05-03-2021
Which woudl be today right?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:41 AM 05-03-2021
Justin Houston hasn't signed anywhere either. Did he leave on bad terms?

I'm kinda surprised he isn't mentioned as a possible addition.
[Reply]
-King- 08:51 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Which woudl be today right?

Yeah at 3PM.
[Reply]
O.city 08:53 AM 05-03-2021
Houston would be my preference. I'm guessing that bridge was burned but who knows.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:53 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Justin Houston hasn't signed anywhere either. Did he leave on bad terms?

I'm kinda surprised he isn't mentioned as a possible addition.
He did. If I remember correctly he was one of the leaders of the terri-bad 2018 defense. He was asked to take a paycut and would not so KC cut him.
[Reply]
-King- 08:55 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He did. If I remember correctly he was one of the leaders of the terri-bad 2018 defense. He was asked to take a paycut and would not so KC cut him.
Is not wanting to take a pay cut "bad terms"?
[Reply]
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Up