Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:30 PM 10-03-2012
Jack Harry "GOOO FOR IIIT!!!!!!" :-)

hes still a tool
[Reply]
bench_cassel 05:30 PM 10-03-2012
Are we going to be able to see the banner clearly? I'm not an expert on flight restrictions (how close to the ground they can fly). I was at the Atlanta game and someone was flying a banner and I couldn't even make out what it said.
[Reply]
ghak99 05:31 PM 10-03-2012
KSHB didn't give it much coverage at all.
[Reply]
qabbaan 05:31 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead:
Eh not about whos better (although Quinn cant be any worse), its about showing fans that we are ready to move on from cassel and holding somebody accountable from his piss poor play for 4 years
I agree, we as fans just need to have one mission and stay on message. Firing Pioli will result in Crennel and Cassel being swept out. Cassel for his part is useful in place, for illustrating that Pioli needs to be fired. But it's really not about him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:32 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Fox 4 didn't have shit, except that there is no QS controversy . Well no shit. Ever one sucks aids.
Fox 4 covered it this morning and wanted to interview one of the fans this morning at the stadium.
[Reply]
alnorth 05:32 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by bench_cassel:
Are we going to be able to see the banner clearly? I'm not an expert on flight restrictions (how close to the ground they can fly). I was at the Atlanta game and someone was flying a banner and I couldn't even make out what it said.
The same guy who supposedly is flying our banner also flew a banner at the all-star game, and you could clearly read it.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 05:33 PM 10-03-2012
play brady quinn...play stanzi..chunt needs to see they all suck....fire pioli...Nnnnneeexxxxttt
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:34 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by qabbaan:
This is cool, don't get me wrong. I just would like to suggest even if its laughed off that the space being used for Cassel be used for something else.

If this is about Saving Our Chiefs, playing Brady Quinn won't help...

"Save our Chiefs! Fire Pioli!"

"We deserve better! Fire Pioli. Chiefsplanet.com"
I think you're a wee bit late
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:34 PM 10-03-2012
Quite possibly a repost, but we've made Kissing Suzy Kolber.com:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ad-spring.html

Now, who is the asshole who put this on Reddit with the "Arrowhead Spring" moniker?

How fucking stupid is that?
[Reply]
qabbaan 05:35 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Quite possibly a repost, but we've made Kissing Suzy Kolber.com:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ad-spring.html

Now, who is the asshole who put this on Reddit with the "Arrowhead Spring" moniker?

How ****ing stupid is that?
Arrowhead Spring is hilarious :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 05:36 PM 10-03-2012
I'm pretty sure Spatula put it on reddit. SMH.
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:37 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:

How ****ing stupid is that?
I don't know but it is fucking stupid.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:37 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by qabbaan:
Arrowhead Spring is hilarious :-)
To each their own, but I don't feel it helps the cause.
[Reply]
ghak99 05:39 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Fox 4 covered it this morning and wanted to interview one of the fans this morning at the stadium.
Did anyone follow up on this?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:41 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I don't know but it is fucking stupid.
Yeah, I completely agree. It mocks the cause.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 603
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201601 > Last »
Up