ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 156 of 167
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158159160166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:36 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Holy crap. What happened?
Playing frisbee too hard. Came down awkward.
[Reply]
eDave 12:38 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Doberman. Here is another couple pics.

Can't wait to bring him home Aug. 10.

Chewy is a great name for that good boi.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:41 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Playing frisbee too hard. Came down awkward.
I can see that. My Malinois goes six feet in the air to catch a ball. Respect for spending the $ to care for your boy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:00 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I can see that. My Malinois goes six feet in the air to catch a ball. Respect for spending the $ to care for your boy.
Still a really hard decision. Cutting the bone and putting an implant for life for a ligament tear doesn't really sit well with me still, but it was the best option over a lateral suture or letting him live with a lame leg.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:33 PM 07-19-2021
Still a really hard decision. Cutting the bone and putting an implant for life for a ligament tear doesn't really sit well with me still, but it was the best option over a lateral suture or letting him live with a lame leg.
I get that for sure. You love your boy and did what you knew was best.
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:18 PM 07-25-2021
My boy cat Tony G napping out during the Royals game. He's getting so big!
Attached: tonynappin.jpg (73.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Shag 08:06 PM 07-25-2021
My lab has had TPLO done on both her legs - one at 2yo, one at 4yo. She recovered great from both, and you'd never know she ever had an issue. She's 8 now, and still going strong, though a hard day at the beach or park, and she feels it a bit.

Get your pup on fish oil and joint supplements (dasequin) going forward. Arthritis is a given long-tem after the surgery, but supplements will help reduce it. Also, be prepared for the other one to go at some point - it's a high likelihood that if they do one, they'll do the other.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:56 PM 08-02-2021
Man, don't mess with sketchy breeders. Trust your instincts.

I don't know where that puppy is going but apparently it won't be home with me. :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:51 AM 08-03-2021
Clay, are you still bringing home your puppy on August 10th?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:39 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Clay, are you still bringing home your puppy on August 10th?
No. See previous post.

Probably going to get one from a breeder who isn't a complete waste of human skin on Sunday, though.

But my heart breaks for the dog I won't be bringing home.
[Reply]
eDave 03:59 PM 08-04-2021
No. See previous post.

Probably going to get one from a breeder who isn't a complete waste of human skin on Sunday, though.

Shelters are full, dude.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:53 AM 08-05-2021
So we had my nephew's wedding at my house on Independence Day. While we were preparing the house, the bride's sister was inside and saw my 3 boxers. She manages the humane shelter in Holton and they just so happened to have a boxer that needed a home. He was an old boy (they thought 6-8 years) and was emaciated because they said they couldn't get him to put on any weight. I have a soft spot for boxers so I figured why not give him a home for the remaining few years he has.

This pic is not the greatest but it does kind of show how skinny he was when we got him. You could clearly see his hip bones and ribs. And no, he's not allowed on the furniture normally. I just thought it was funny the way he was curled up and looking at me.
Attached: buster1a.jpg (71.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Lzen 08:00 AM 08-05-2021
Here he is after a couple of weeks. He was just 51lbs when we got him. He has since gained 10 lbs. He's just as tall as the other boxer in this pic, Chief. But Chief is a good healthy weight of about 70lbs or so (haven't checked his weight in a few months). From what I was told, they hadn't been caring for him much. He's a good dog and well behaved for the most part. I can't understand how people can treat them that way. Also, we have him on good food now, so that helps.
Attached: buster2a.jpg (154.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Lzen 08:06 AM 08-05-2021
No. See previous post.

https://post.rescueme.org/21-07-14-00437
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:40 PM 08-05-2021
I'm good - I have another puppy lined up from someone here I trust. Should have just used a CPer to begin with.
[Reply]
Page 156 of 167
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158159160166 > Last »
Up