ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Hall of Classics>Damn This Angers Me!!
Clint in Wichita 04:49 PM 06-28-2001
It shouldn't, and I shouldn't even post this, but I took a glance at it and almost vomited.

http://kcgannonfan.homestead.com/kcgfpg3.html
[Reply]
Rausch 04:53 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by stevieray

At the time, she was on the campaign trail to nominate pigskinpark as the "new" board.....after a few months of badmouthing Chiefsplanet and its members, her and Thomas's incessant whining about Bush's election and her lovefest with Gannon.....pigskin park died, and she now posts where she said she never would.
In the back of a VW?
[Reply]
LVNHACK 04:57 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by stevieray

At the time, she was on the campaign trail to nominate pigskinpark as the "new" board.....after a few months of badmouthing Chiefsplanet and its members, her and Thomas's incessant whining about Bush's election and her lovefest with Gannon.....pigskin park died, and she now posts where she said she never would.

When I first started here I park was still open, It didn't die all that long ago..........
[Reply]
Bwana 04:59 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

In the back of a VW?
Yes, down by the river.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 05:00 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Bwana

Yes, down by the river.

Naked.......Hairy bush and flies............:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:05 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by LVNHACK

- shudder -

Hader,
didn't need that image :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 05:11 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by raiderhader

- shudder -

Hader,
didn't need that image :-)

:-) :-) .............Lots and lots of flies.............
[Reply]
Rausch 05:19 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :

Attached: fuckedup_cartman_monkey.gif (30.2 KB) 
[Reply]
LVNHACK 05:27 PM 05-20-2003
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 06:23 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :

When I first started here I park was still open, It didn't die all that long ago..........
Maybe it was technically up, but it was a graveyard. Once ClearVision (aka Recount) showed up there, the place went to hell. The last time I visited (probably 2 years ago) it had only had 4 or 5 threads started in an entire day; everyone had jumped ship after tiring of him and Denise.
[Reply]
TLO 05:48 PM 07-31-2021
[Reply]
New World Order 10:40 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Ok!!!
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:42 PM 09-30-2021
Not sure why Im in the HOC, but I found this and felt like it deserves a little history/context almost 20 years later...

The originator of the site in question was a poster named, Denise, aka SoFeisty, MeMyselfI. My experience with her began in 1998 in the KC.com Chiefs BB forum. She was a passive/aggressive antagonist on the original KC.com BB where most of us migrated from.

Some might consider that the 'early' days of BB forums and when one reads the TOS and sees no 'personal attacks and be respectful', Denise had a very good knack for personal attacks and disrespect while skirting the TOS.

Many of the original members from August 2000 would agree that Denise was instrumental in the eventual destruction of the KC.com BB with the aid of the site admins.

Denise even came to Chiefsplanet.com in the first week and claimed she would never become a member or post here. That claim didnt last 3 years before she came her and became the same protagonist that she was on KC.com.

Part of the reason she was forced here was the fact that as a moderator on a long defunct Chiefs site called pigskinpark.com, she naturally did what she did to the original BB, by randomly banning those she disagreed with, even when those people didnt violate the TOS.

During the years of the Grbac v. Gannon debate, the Planet was split and Denise reveled in the fissure to the point that she created this website after Gannon left to go to the Raiders.

Ironically, Clint was a huge Gannon supporter and Grbac hater, but even this bootlicking of Gannon post his move from KC to Oakland 'angered' him.

Three cheers to KCGannonStalker who was the catalyst for exposing Denise's hypocrisy...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up