ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 54
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 02-10-2022
May 25. Let's goooo!

[Reply]
Valiant 11:07 PM 05-28-2022
So leia robot friend a nod to doesn't include batteries?
[Reply]
Fish 11:21 PM 05-28-2022
Holy shit. So, I just now made the connection that the skinny blond bounty hunter was Flea. When watching, I thought he looked really familiar, but never realized who it was.

Also, anybody know who the dinosaur head bounty hunter was? Is that a cannon species/character?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:22 PM 05-28-2022
Soooooo.......

I thought Vader's true identity was kept under wraps and only Palpatine knew? How did Third Sister come by this knowledge, exactly?

I agree with Ringleader - the two ep lead was likely a good move. I expect business to pick up the rest of this season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:46 AM 05-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Soooooo.......

I thought Vader's true identity was kept under wraps and only Palpatine knew? How did Third Sister come by this knowledge, exactly?
Yeah, I think the Third Sister's relationship with Vader (whatever it may be) is going to be a key plot point of this show. It would hardly surprise me if she was looking to betray him.
[Reply]
trndobrd 08:21 AM 05-29-2022
Liked Uncle Owen. In A New Hope he came across as a curmudgeon trying to wring a couple more seasons of free labor out of Luke. This put's him in an entirely different light.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:27 AM 05-29-2022
Soooooo.......

I agree with Ringleader - the two ep lead was likely a good move. I expect business to pick up the rest of this season.
It is. Think the only people that know are Vader, Palpatine, Tarkin, and Thrawn as far as the empire goes. My guess is a flashback that shows she was a youngling that escaped the Temple during Order 66 and saw Anakin being referred to as Lord Vader.
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 09:36 AM 05-29-2022
Soooooo.......

Yeah, that threw me as well. Zahn makes a pretty specific point of calling it out from the Vader POV in the new canon trilogies.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:15 PM 05-29-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It is. Think the only people that know are Vader, Palpatine, Tarkin, and Thrawn as far as the empire goes. My guess is a flashback that shows she was a youngling that escaped the Temple during Order 66 and saw Anakin being referred to as Lord Vader.
Waiting for Vader to show up at the temple after Order 66 and see him “save” Third Sister as a youngling AND enter a particular chamber and take Baby Yoda away as well.

And the crowd goes wild!
[Reply]
listopencil 10:01 PM 05-29-2022
The young Leia character/actress annoys me. She runs like a 5 year old and doesn't enunciate as clearly as a well educated 10 year old should. I looked up her age, she was born on 06/04/12 so maybe she was only 8 when they filmed some of the show? The crappy editing of her action scenes and the way she delivers her dialogue make her seem way to immature to be delivering her lines and it makes the character unbelievable.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:24 AM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Holy shit. So, I just now made the connection that the skinny blond bounty hunter was Flea. When watching, I thought he looked really familiar, but never realized who it was.

Also, anybody know who the dinosaur head bounty hunter was? Is that a cannon species/character?
Yeah I kept telling my wife, "I think that's Flea." Lots of cameos in these first two episodes.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:01 AM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
The young Leia character/actress annoys me. She runs like a 5 year old and doesn't enunciate as clearly as a well educated 10 year old should. I looked up her age, she was born on 06/04/12 so maybe she was only 8 when they filmed some of the show? The crappy editing of her action scenes and the way she delivers her dialogue make her seem way to immature to be delivering her lines and it makes the character unbelievable.
I would definitely agree with this. Hopefully her role in the show is about at its end.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:25 AM 05-30-2022
That scene of her being chased in the forest is fucking painful. Almost to Three :-) levels of ineptness watching those bounty hunters fumble and trip over each other
[Reply]
Bowser 11:36 AM 05-30-2022
That scene of her being chased in the forest is fucking painful. Almost to Three :-) levels of ineptness watching those bounty hunters fumble and trip over each other
Yeah, that was clunky AF
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:38 PM 05-30-2022
That scene of her being chased in the forest is ****ing painful. Almost to Three :-) levels of ineptness watching those bounty hunters fumble and trip over each other
Both the scenes where she is running away were painful. The forest one more so but both were bad. I mean, the story line had them catching her. Couldn't they have just saved us that horrible scene all together and have her run into the one and when she turns to run from him the other two are behind her and they bag her just the same.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:46 PM 05-30-2022
I really hope the series gets better after two sub par episodes to start. i liked the first episode better than the 2nd. Leia ruined the 2nd episode for me, that and the storm trooper level marksmanship from Ben and the bounty hunters.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 54
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up