ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 47
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>HBO - The Last of Us
srvy 08:16 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Neil Young said it best: "Old man, take a look at your life, you're a fucking moron..."

We're not talking about not watching an episode this week and watching it weeks later and the episode's being spoiled. We're talking about people giving away key plot arcs multiple episodes in the future or next season based on their knowledge of the video game. And not even in the context of a normal discussion but one based on his own political views.

Oh, the main character gets killed at the beginning of the next season? How in the world do I just scroll on by that without that impacting the experience of watching it going forward?

I love that you're such a complete moron that you compare it to learning that the zombies were caused by fungus. Most others here probably figured that out by the opening talk show segment in episode 1 but it's cool you had that "spoiled" based on this thread.

Police yourself, geriatrics.
Oh fuck you dipshit. If you think something is going to be spoiled for you don't go there. Is it a magnate that draws you to it? Are you a fly buzzing around a flame? Why does your entitled ass think someone had to protect you from reading a post that you yourself could do?

Fuck off with that shit human excrement.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:28 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Oh fuck you dipshit. If you think something is going to be spoiled for you don't go there. Is it a magnate that draws you to it? Are you a fly buzzing around a flame? Why does your entitled ass think someone had to protect you from reading a post that you yourself could do?

Why would I assume something about a future season would be discussed in a thread about a TV show revolving around the current season?

How would you advise protecting yourself from reading a key future plot twist that you weren't aware of in a thread where people have no obvious reason to be discussing future plot twists from the video game?

Enlighten me. Tell me how this should be done. Walk me through it. I'm desperate to read your process here.
[Reply]
Fish 08:40 PM 01-25-2023

[Reply]
srvy 08:54 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Oh shit our resident Einstein who plays a scientist on CP by night and a Geek Squad tech by day caught a spelling mistake darn I feel so silly.
[Reply]
backinblack 08:07 PM 01-25-2023
^^boot that guy from the thread too
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:17 PM 01-25-2023
:-) didn't even realize Vlad actually spoiled THAT. Good fucking God, WHY?!?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:20 PM 01-25-2023
Why would anybody think that would be spoiled for them? Unless you're just being an obnoxious douchefuck, stuff like that is typically left in tags out of common courtesy especially since there's been plenty of folk in the thread that have already started they haven't played the games and are going in blind.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:35 PM 01-25-2023
:-) Actually reading all the tripe Vlad posted in the thread and it's impressive he managed to completely screw almost every 'woke' trait up he was screeching about which leads me to believe he didn't actually play the game.

Keeping it as spoiler free as possible

There IS a lesbian relationship that's woven pretty thickly into the narrative. Not overbearing at all, though.
The 'trans' character he threw a fit about isn't trans, just buff as fuck.
The trans character that actually is trans is by far one of the most interesting characters from TLOU2 and if they unfortunately do decide to adapt it faithfully at least that character will be a bright spot.
[Reply]
dmahurin 09:06 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Actually reading all the tripe Vlad posted in the thread and it's impressive he managed to completely screw almost every 'woke' trait up he was screeching about which leads me to believe he didn't actually play the game.

Keeping it as spoiler free as possible

There IS a lesbian relationship that's woven pretty thickly into the narrative. Not overbearing at all, though.
The 'trans' character he threw a fit about isn't trans, just buff as fuck.
The trans character that actually is trans is by far one of the most interesting characters from TLOU2 and if they unfortunately do decide to adapt it faithfully at least that character will be a bright spot.
He admitted he didn't play it. He wrongfully formed opinions based on other people's opinions from 'leaks' that turned out to be partially wrong anyways. Lev is awesome and hopefully is portrayed well
[Reply]
srvy 08:50 PM 01-25-2023
Why don't you have any self-control? Why do you expect that there won't be someone giving away a plot in a thread full of people you don't know? There is always someone posting shit that giveaway a plot in just about all of these things. If you are such a simpleton and afraid that someone will spoil it for you why even go to this thread until you have seen all the series. Protect yourself entitled lil tike nobody should have to do it for you.

Hey I bet you can probably happen on a game tread here or anywhere that will give away the plot also.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:53 PM 01-25-2023
Why don't you have any self-control? Why do you expect that there won't be someone giving away a plot in a thread full of people you don't know? There is always someone posting shit that giveaway a plot in just about all of these things. If you are such a simpleton and afraid that someone will spoil it for you why even go to this thread until you have seen all the series. Protect yourself entitled lil tike nobody should have to do it for you.

Hey I bet you can probably happen on a game tread here or anywhere that will give away the plot also.
Please tell me you're trolling and your actual opinion isn't "fuck off, I have the right to ruin others' enjoyment."

This forum has done a great job self policing spoilers over the years. If you aren't able to deal with that, you're welcome to get out.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:01 PM 01-25-2023

You mental midget. You compared this to the GDT for someone who was working and watched the game on delay and then felt betrayed by the GDT. Explain that comparison.

Luckily based on your boozy language I'm going to just assume that you're drunk and can't string together sentences or logical thought.

I can't imagine how many trains ran off the track if this is your basis of sound reasoning as an alleged engineer.
[Reply]
srvy 09:13 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You mental midget. You compared this to the GDT for someone who was working and watched the game on delay and then felt betrayed by the GDT. Explain that comparison.

Luckily based on your boozy language I'm going to just assume that you're drunk and can't string together sentences or logical thought.

I can't imagine how many trains ran off the track if this is your basis of sound reasoning as an alleged engineer.
I have nothing to do with trains nor am I an engineer. Havn't drank anything but coffee and a coke today. But you thinking that your little series needs not be spoiled for you in a thread dedicated to the series is pretty stupid. Your best bet is not to enter to begin with if you think that possibility doesn't exist.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:21 PM 01-25-2023
I have nothing to do with trains nor am I an engineer.
Thank god. You chimed in on every Amtrak disaster that I figured you might actually have some sense of what you were talking about. Now that I know you lack all sense of relevance in that realm I can assume the same for all of your posts going forward. My mother is traveling on Amtrak tomorrow and I can sleep more soundly knowing that you are completely irrelevant to her travels.

Thank you for clearing that up.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:09 PM 01-26-2023
But you thinking that your little series needs not be spoiled for you in a thread dedicated to the series is pretty stupid. Your best bet is not to enter to begin with if you think that possibility doesn't exist.
YEAH! Fuck common courtesy that's been a long standing tradition in CP Media Center!

Why would anyone think that a prevailing, unwritten tradition that's been here for 20 years would continue to exist in yet another thread? That's just crazy talk!

Why would anyone expect to not see a spoiler on a game that's merely 3 years old, that most people probably haven't played? That'd be like, not knowing Biden is president or some shit, amirite?

This is just obvious information that's just oozing from every crevice of the internet! You'd have to be living under a rock to not have heard key story arcs to Last of Us II!
[Reply]
Page 15 of 47
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up