ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 397 of 432
« First < 297347387393394395396397 398399400401407 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:34 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
I'm a little man with big dreams. Wins like these are all I have.
Next year buddy. It'll be all yours then.

Congrats on the highlight of your year. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:35 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Next year buddy. It'll be all yours then.

Congrats on the highlight of your year. :-)
It was a gruesome shocker basketball season but I’ll be fine and they’ll be back. Mahomes has kept me warm. Gotta go now. I’m meeting a little twenty something out tonight in Vegas and will be swinging my fat $ dong at the tables at Bellagio.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:37 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Or last years Natty, altho I’d rather watch this tourney tonite
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:38 PM 03-18-2023
Why a shocker fan would be in here taking shit is beyond me. Worst college program.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:41 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Why a shocker fan would be in here taking shit is beyond me. Worst college program.
Run along and have a shitty Coors Light at the wheel or the shed or whatever they call that joint.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:44 PM 03-18-2023
I gotta think we win that if Self is here.

It’s shocking how much I’m not worried about that. Championship wins do a lot to offset these type of losses.

This team was living on the thinnest of margins all season long and it got them.

Free throws, dumbass plays, absolutely nothing behind Harris, size that didn’t develop defensively, and obviously missing perhaps the best coach ever was going to ding us at some point. Would have been nice to go out on a game that was played and officiated better, but it is what it is.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:44 PM 03-18-2023
I’m cheering for Arkansas currently then back to Mahomes.

Fun fact boys the rich power players in Wichita are pouring NIL dollars into the Shocker program again. New coach hiring is imminent. Game will soon be on again and perhaps WSU can meet and beat KU again when it matters most soon.

Again cheer up you only lost to the ghost of Marshall via Ricky Council. It’s not like you lost to Bucknell or Bradley.
Cool shit man.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:46 PM 03-18-2023
Run along and have a shitty Coors Light at the wheel or the shed or whatever they call that joint.
Remember when your shitty ass program lost to an 8 seed in the first weekend, too, and then fired their abusive coach?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:46 PM 03-18-2023
You'll have a relevant college program one of these years. Keep the faith alive!
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:47 PM 03-18-2023
It was a gruesome shocker basketball season but I’ll be fine and they’ll be back. Mahomes has kept me warm. Gotta go now. I’m meeting a little twenty something out tonight in Vegas and will be swinging my fat $ dong at the tables at Bellagio.
We all hope he’s a gentleman and works carefully on your sigmoid.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:47 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Remember when your shitty ass program lost to an 8 seed in the first weekend, too, and then fired their abusive coach?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
A UK fan talking shit on a WSU fan in the KU thread. I'm here for it.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:49 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
A UK fan talking shit on a WSU fan in the KU thread. I'm here for it.
Wichita St. is an irrelevant program that has lost twice to Kentucky in the tournament the past decade. They’re an embarrassment to the city of Wichita.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:52 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
We all hope he’s a gentleman and works carefully on your sigmoid.
Good one old Bill. I’m not the Ghey I’m not a KU fan or a KSU fan who simps KU basketball. I think you’re projecting.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:53 PM 03-18-2023
Good one old Bill. I’m not the Ghey I’m not a KU fan or a KSU fan who simps KU basketball. I think you’re projecting.
Wichita St. lost to an 8 seed Kentucky to end their perfect season. Get fucked. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:56 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Wichita St. is an irrelevant program that has lost twice to Kentucky in the tournament the past decade. They’re an embarrassment to the city of Wichita.
Wish we could beat them in football, but well......
[Reply]
Page 397 of 432
« First < 297347387393394395396397 398399400401407 > Last »
Up