ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 139
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
raybec 4 03:29 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Toney is also a rapper it will be interesting to see how this board embraces him
You already know Bill. If he plays well half the bald goatees will buy his album. The first time he makes a mistake or turns the ball over it's "He's not focused! He doesn't love football!"
[Reply]
RunKC 03:38 PM 11-02-2022
The guy looks incredibly talented. He did this with Mike Glennon. Can’t wait to see him with Patrick

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:40 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The guy looks incredibly talented. He did this with Mike Glennon. Can’t wait to see him with Patrick

You look at some of the efficiency numbers he put up last year and it was some genuinely historic shit. He flashes like few guys in the league can.

The raw talent and top end isn't in question.
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:23 PM 11-02-2022
Incredibly smart kid - don't let him fool you

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:28 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I have very little interest in seeing Toney out there slinging it...
he can throw the ball...and has effectively...andy gonna andy at some point this year :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 08:30 PM 11-02-2022
Watching that gave me even more confidence.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:36 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he can throw the ball...and has effectively...andy gonna andy at some point this year
I bet they wait until the offseason to draw up some crazy stuff. But yeah, it's coming.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:01 PM 11-02-2022
Yeah, he's not a DAT player at all.

He's very much a Hardman sort. And so if you squint, that makes him a DeSean Jackson type if everything goes really well.
I see more Desean Jackson than Hardman.
[Reply]
wazu 09:17 PM 11-02-2022

He's very much a Hardman sort. And so if you squint, that makes him a DeSean Jackson type if everything goes really well.
You shut your whore mouth!
[Reply]
BossChief 09:21 PM 11-02-2022
Percy Harvin is his best comp.

To me, at least.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:31 PM 11-02-2022

Made it wiggle
[Reply]
In58men 11-02-2022, 09:56 PM
This message has been deleted by In58men.
TEX 10:14 PM 11-02-2022
Kelce was a QB in High School and evidently a pretty decent one. Remember how he looked trying to pass the ball? Who was that kid who played college QB then got converted to WR and was the QB for the Broncos for that COVID game when their QB room got bounced? He was a damn disaster.

The difference between some kid that played QB in high school and even an AWFUL NFL quarterback is just massive. I have very little interest in seeing Toney out there slinging it...
Agreed. Where on earth did you get the idea that I was suggesting something like that? :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:44 AM 11-03-2022

Didn't realize it but he has "almost" Tyreek quickness.
[Reply]
-King- 08:20 AM 11-03-2022

Yeah I don't see Hardman AT ALL. Hardman isn't very shifty. Straight line speed he's one of the best, but shiftiness? Not really.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:57 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah I don't see Hardman AT ALL. Hardman isn't very shifty. Straight line speed he's one of the best, but shiftiness? Not really.
Hardman doesn't layer moves like Toney does but frankly, who does?

Hardman does have a fair amount of initial shiftiness - think of some of those TD's he's had where he's made a quick move to open a seam before he blasted through them.

Hardman is shiftier than a lot of people realize but because he's not Tyreek Hill, he seems less so. I agree that he's not what Toney is, but due to his size, top end speed and ability to at least make a guy miss here and there, I think he's a much better comp than a scrub like DAT is.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 139
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399 > Last »
Up