ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mass shooting on Las Vegas Strip
Buck 01:00 AM 10-02-2017
Automatic Gunfire from Mandalay Bay onto an outdoor concert. A lot of injured/dead.
[Reply]
Fish 10:11 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I have often wondered why so many of these shooters are so incompetent and have really have been grateful they were because typically they have a low kill rate.

This guy was not incompetent and was entirely too efficient.

100% chance foreign terrorist copy this method in the future.
Entirely too efficient? He's shooting into a giant mass of people standing shoulder to shoulder. It's like a 1/8th square mile of nothing but humans. He wouldn't even have to aim.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:11 AM 10-02-2017
I have two friends with family members that were at the concert. I read the full account from one person, who wasn't injured, and it was terrifying.

In the other case, the girl was shot in the arm and her boyfriend, in the head. No word yet on the extent of his injury.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:12 AM 10-02-2017
I have often wondered why so many of these shooters are so incompetent and have really have been grateful they were because typically they have a low kill rate.

This guy was not incompetent and was entirely too efficient.

100% chance foreign terrorist copy this method in the future.
If this method is picked up and, I agree it will be, then it could easily get a lot worse than this with 2 or 3 shooters wanting to cause damage..instead of being a single guy who snapped or whatever happened with this asshole
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:14 AM 10-02-2017
It's being reported the shooter was actually OJ Simpson
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:15 AM 10-02-2017
Must have developed some psychological condition? Unclear why such a normal guy would snap like this.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:15 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Entirely too efficient? He's shooting into a giant mass of people standing shoulder to shoulder. It's like a 1/8th square mile of nothing but humans. He wouldn't even have to aim.
You apparently have zero idea how difficult it is to kill close to 60 people and wound another 400+ with a rifle from a long distance. Even a belt fed fully automatic version which I doubt he used. I don't care how packed in they were.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:15 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I have two friends with family members that were at the concert. I read the full account from one person, who wasn't injured, and it was terrifying.

In the other case, the girl was shot in the arm and her boyfriend, in the head. No word yet on the extent of his injury.
Oh crap, sorry to hear that.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:15 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

My God, that's horrible. I mean the whole thing was senseless and horrible, but when you personally know people that were affected, it goes to a whole new level.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:16 AM 10-02-2017
You apparently have zero idea how difficult it is to kill close to 60 people and wound another 400+ with a rifle from a long distance. Even a belt fed fully automatic version which I doubt he used. I don't care how packed in they were.
I do admit, it's kind of weird this guy wasn't even into guns, wasn't in the military previously, wasn't religious, was apparently a normal dude up until recently. It would appear this took intense planning, logistics and a skillful marksman.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:19 AM 10-02-2017
I wonder how they narrowed down what room he was in exactly? These hotels are gigantic. Sensors on the windows? Guests in the room next to him who reported gunfire?
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:19 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I do admit, it's kind of weird this guy wasn't even into guns, wasn't in the military previously, wasn't religious, was apparently a normal dude up until recently. It would appear this took intense planning, logistics and a skillful marksman.
Its very very bizzare, they guy would have had to spent a lot of time and effort planning this one would think so its not like he just snapped one day and pulled out a gun and started shooting.
[Reply]
O.city 10:21 AM 10-02-2017
From about 300 yards away?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:21 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I would wonder how they narrowed down what room he was in exactly? These hotels are gigantic Sensors on the windows? Guests in the room next to him who reported gunfire?
Seem to be two or three theories:

1) somebody saw the muzzle flash.

2) The smoke alarm went off - due to the gas released from so many rounds.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:21 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I would wonder how they narrowed down what room he was in exactly? These hotels are gigantic Sensors on the windows? Guests in the room next to him who reported gunfire?
Probably wouldn't be hard to identify the room with a window busted out.
[Reply]
O.city 10:22 AM 10-02-2017
It's no time to be a conspiracy theorist but this just doesn't make a lot of sense that this guy could do this
[Reply]
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up