ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 73
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I’m leaving forever.
patteeu 10:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
Mod note: Here is the follow-up to this thread.
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

[Reply]
TLO 12:09 PM 04-30-2021
F
[Reply]
TLO 12:09 PM 04-30-2021
G
[Reply]
TLO 12:10 PM 04-30-2021
H
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 12:11 PM 04-30-2021
It's 1:11 pm
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:13 PM 04-30-2021
I think we're gaining momentum. We may have a runaway train thread on our hands.
[Reply]
scho63 12:13 PM 04-30-2021
The 9 Different Types of Boobs in the World
Which one do you have?

By Yerin Kim
Oct 12, 2020
SADE ADEYINA
Everyone knows that boobs can be either big or small, but did you also know that they can be asymmetric, bell shaped or side set? There's a chance you don't even know what some of those words mean when it comes to determining what type of boobs you have, and it turns out that there are many more descriptors beyond just the size. There are words to describe nipple placement, where exactly your boobs sit on your chest, and what direction your boobs even face when they're out in the wild (aka not in a bra).

Would you have ever guessed that there are NINE different types of boobs in the world?! Well, according to bra company ThirdLove's breast shape dictionary, women have one of nine different sets of breasts. All boobs (and nipples) are totally normal, but identifying your exact shape can find you the best bras for your shape. And ThirdLove also recommends the most fitting styles for every breast shape. Here are the nine types of boobs in the world...

1 of 9
Asymmetric
This refers to sets of boobs where one is larger (or smaller) than the other. Push-up bras with removable pads would probably work best, as you can even out your breasts by removing or adding pads.

2 of 9
Athletic
In case you were wondering, you don't have to be an intense athlete to have athletic boobs. These breasts are wider, more muscular-looking, and have less tissue. A wireless bra is perfect for wider boobs — it'll provide comfort and support!

3 of 9
East West
If your nipples point in opposite directions outward, you probably have east west breasts. ThirdLove recommends push-up bras, as they will help gather your breasts to the front of your chest.

4 of 9
Relaxed
For the relaxed type, your boobs typically hang downwards and have lax tissue. Though a T-shirt or push-up bra will definitely give your girls a little lift, it's totally fine to embrace your boobs as they are.

5 of 9
Bell Shape
Bell shape breasts are thinner at the top and fuller at the bottom. Not surprisingly, they look like bells! A comfy, lifting T-shirt bra would work best for your shape.

6 of 9
Slender
Having a slender shape doesn't necessarily mean that you wear a smaller cup size. It just means that your boobs are on the thinner side — they probably don't take up your entire chest. Bras with a deep plunge can help gather your breasts towards the center.

7 of 9
Side Set
Your boobs can be called side set if you have a little space between your breasts. A front close bra — one that fastens in the front — would be ideal for your breast type!

8 of 9
Round
Just as you would expect, round boobs are the type that are fully circular, and equal at the top and bottom of the breasts. Lucky for you, you can pretty much pull off any style of bra with this shape.

9 of 9
Tear Drop
Similar to round breasts, the tear drop shape is circular, but your boobs are a little less full at the top. You can also rock any style if you have this type!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:14 PM 04-30-2021

[Reply]
scho63 12:14 PM 04-30-2021
Today is National Boob Day.

At least on CP.
[Reply]
scho63 12:16 PM 04-30-2021
Current temperature in Tempe AZ at 11:16 am is 91°
[Reply]
scho63 12:16 PM 04-30-2021
Posts approaching 60% to our goal
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:19 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Posts approaching 60% to our goal
Where is Rain Mans Goal Meter? Time for an update
[Reply]
scho63 12:19 PM 04-30-2021
This is like the Jerry Lewis Telethon for Muscular Dystrophy.

"Can you just reach in your pocket for just 5 posts?"

"Someday soon we may have a known cure for Patteau's Disease!"
[Reply]
scho63 12:20 PM 04-30-2021
[Reply]
[Reply]
Sex hundred
[Reply]
Page 40 of 73
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »