ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 435
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254304 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 04:41 PM 01-18-2020
Frank Clark this year's D Ford, we shall see...
[Reply]
R Clark 04:43 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn:
Do you know how I can tell your a dumbass?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:56 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I like that Clark is talking some trash. **** the Titans, they think they’re gonna come in to Arrowhead and bully our guys around, I guarantee it. Clark is trying to speak something into existence here.

You aren’t gonna push them around. They aren’t afraid. It’d be different if this was Dan Sorensen saying this or any DB, but this is Frank Clark and I can assure anyone and everyone that he’s not afraid to or incapable of tackling Henry.
Mindset probably will be key to containing Henry. Gotta go in thinking you're going to drop him the first time, every time. Playing cautious or scared against this guy will be a problem fast.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:59 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Do you know how I can tell your a dumbass?
His username?
[Reply]
FAX 05:01 PM 01-18-2020
Finally ... somebody willing to speak truth to power ...

It's good to know we have a dude who is playing a dude disguised as another dude. The NFL has one truth; it's hard to win when you're one-dimensional.

Vrabel knows that and his scheme will involve using the "threat of run" to give Tannehill opportunities to hit some shot-plays. That is my prediction.

When that happens, we will pick him off.

FAX
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:02 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yes I do, but I only said that because he did for about half the year. Just because he's playing as well as he is now doesn't mean that he didn't previously suck. Sure he was hurt, but that doesnt mean he didn't suck.

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:04 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn:
Nice troll.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:05 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Oh, let it lie. D_9 manned up and admitted he was wrong months ago. Give the guy a break. We can smack him down about something else next season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:05 PM 01-18-2020
Bulletin board material is such a fucking farce. If it's a real thing, then why is trash talking a thing so many players live by? If getting disrespected by the other team to the media during the week is the motivational tool that unlocks the disrespected team's Bobby Boucher gear, then why don't we see players who talk trash during the game get their shit ruined way more often than they do?

If Derrick Henry trucks over Frank Clark on Sunday, he was going to do it even without the trash talk.

Like, this game puts your team in the goddamn SUPER BOWL. That's not fucking motivation enough to play your absolute hardest? If you're Derrick Henry, you really needed Frank Clark to say there are harder RBs to tackle in the NFL before you really REALLY tried your hardest to beat the opponent and go to the Super Bowl?

Get the fuck out of here.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:10 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Bulletin board material is such a ****ing farce. If it's a real thing, then why is trash talking a thing so many players live by? If getting disrespected by the other team to the media during the week is the motivational tool that unlocks the disrespected team's Bobby Boucher gear, then why don't we see players who talk trash during the game get their shit ruined way more often than they do?

If Derrick Henry trucks over Frank Clark on Sunday, he was going to do it even without the trash talk.

Like, this game puts your team in the goddamn SUPER BOWL. That's not ****ing motivation enough to play your absolute hardest? If you're Derrick Henry, you really needed Frank Clark to say there are harder RBs to tackle in the NFL before you really REALLY tried your hardest to beat the opponent and go to the Super Bowl?

Get the **** out of here.
IMO, bulletin board material is more of a thing during the regular season, like week 10 when everyone's getting tired and feeling those dings that have mounted over the course of the season.

Not really a thing in the playoffs.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:13 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
IMO, bulletin board material is more of a thing during the regular season, like week 10 when everyone's getting tired and feeling those dings that have mounted over the course of the season.

Not really a thing in the playoffs.
Exactly. It’s something that might help a little for a ‘trap game’ where a team just really isn’t all that focused.

These teams are as focused as they’re going to get for this game, nothing anyone says changes that. I just want this defense to not play scared and Clark is contributing to the cause.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:14 PM 01-18-2020
I remember 3 years ago when Ryan Shazier said some shit about Tyreek never seeing a LBer with his speed... people called it bulletin board material.

Didn’t matter, clearly. Shazier kicked our ass that night.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:33 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Oh, let it lie. D_9 manned up and admitted he was wrong months ago. Give the guy a break. We can smack him down about something else next season.
I admitted that he has been a badass, but I maintain that Frank did suck for a large portion of the year, I'm just very fucking happy that the reason for the suck was an injury, as that was the absolute best thing we could have hoped for. I still believe that we gave up too much for him, but if he continues to play anywhere close to as good as he's been recently and we win the SB, then it doesn't matter what we gave up for him. A Super Bowl win trumps everything.

Haha smack me around. I'd say I was right about LeSean McCoy. He was washed up last year and hes washed up yet again. Hell he hasn't even been getting playing time.

I do enjoy the discussion though. I will give you the win for Frank, but I get the win for McCoy. When it comes to things I was sure we shouldnt have done I went 1-1. For me to only have 2 real gripes about the offseason just shows how good of a job Brett Veach has done. Hell the one thing he messed up on (McCoy) wasn't even a big deal. It was a low risk high reward signing and he had a couple pretty good games.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:40 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I admitted that he has been a badass, but I maintain that Frank did suck for a large portion of the year, I'm just very ****ing happy that the reason for the suck was an injury, as that was the absolute best thing we could have hoped for. I still believe that we gave up too much for him, but if he continues to play anywhere close to as good as he's been recently and we win the SB, then it doesn't matter what we gave up for him. A Super Bowl win trumps everything.

Haha smack me around. I'd say I was right about LeSean McCoy. He was washed up last year and hes washed up yet again. Hell he hasn't even been getting playing time.

I do enjoy the discussion though. I will give you the win for Frank, but I get the win for McCoy. When it comes to things I was sure we shouldnt have done I went 1-1. For me to only have 2 real gripes about the offseason just shows how good of a job Brett Veach has done. Hell the one thing he messed up on (McCoy) wasn't even a big deal. It was a low risk high reward signing and he had a couple pretty good games.
Season's not over yet . . .
[Reply]
redfan 06:12 PM 01-18-2020
This really is an epic thread. Glad I only laid one turd in it, coulda been more!!
[Reply]
Page 204 of 435
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254304 > Last »
Up