ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
Frosty 02:26 PM 05-02-2016
Ah, Chris never lets me down.

"Fear the Walking Dumb"
[Reply]
Toby Waller 08:12 PM 05-02-2016
So,the black dude is a white collar criminal homo?

I'm not even sure what he was dealing in?

And druggy happens to know a sharp shooting Latino American?

I don't get this lol
[Reply]
NewChief 09:02 PM 05-02-2016
Big reveal from episode 2. The guy who just seemed like some token nebulous dark skinned guy (Indian? Hispanic? Who knows?) is actually a.... Maori!
[Reply]
eDave 09:04 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Toby Waller:
So,the black dude is a white collar criminal homo?

I'm not even sure what he was dealing in?

And druggy happens to know a sharp shooting Latino American?

I don't get this lol
Your post tells me that you both watched it and didn't watch it.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 04:32 AM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Your post tells me that you both watched it and didn't watch it.
Yep,pretty much lol

I'm looking at that and periscope and changing channels
[Reply]
notorious 05:46 PM 05-03-2016
Just finished the latest episode.

It's getting better.
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 08:56 AM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Just finished the latest episode.

It's getting better.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
notorious 02:19 PM 05-04-2016
Is that a proposal?
[Reply]
aturnis 10:52 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Rick and Co. would wipe out this group in less than a minute. With the exception of Nick, the entire group is full of idiots and/or gutless pussies.
Yeah, cuz they've been in the zombie apocalypse for what now, 2 maybe 3 weeks? A majority of it spent behind fences with armed military or on a boat.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:19 PM 05-07-2016
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Yeah, cuz they've been in the zombie apocalypse for what now, 2 maybe 3 weeks? A majority of it spent behind fences with armed military or on a boat.
No. Because Rick, Red, and Darryl would have cleaned them up all by themselves pre or post apocalypse. And two of those three could just sit and watch.
[Reply]
eDave 06:34 PM 05-07-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
No. Because Rick, Red, and Darryl would have cleaned them up all by themselves pre or post apocalypse. And two of those three could just sit and watch.
Ricks group, 2 -3 weeks in, would have taken this group in. This group would not have taken Rick's group in.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:43 PM 05-07-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Ricks group, 2 -3 weeks in, would have taken this group in. This group would not have taken Rick's group in.
Ironic considering which group needs the other one and which one doesn't.
Coral would have pimp slapped Johnny Derp at the kids table...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:46 PM 05-08-2016
Sorry, but this show just isn't very good. Putting aside the seeming need to touch on all the cultural and racial buttons I've noticed that, besides some pretty poor writing, the show suffers from:

- Tension only comes with stupidity. The only time anyone is at risk is when they're off doing completely ignorant things.

- Characters do things for absolutely no good reason. In the last episode...

Spoiler!

and

Spoiler!

- The casting director needs to be fired. Whoever is casting all the young males evidently thinks it is smart and interesting to have everyone look the same. They all sport the same haircut and have the same male model look.

- Being on a boat was a dumb way to go. Literally, you could do any kind of show you wanted in this universe and they decide to go out on a boat. It almost got good when it looked like they might focus on trying to experiment on people to see what makes this virus/plague/? work, but instead we have to follow a bunch of people around on a boat.

I've stuck it out this far and will probably go a little further, but the whole thing is really stupid so far.
[Reply]
notorious 05:48 PM 05-08-2016
Ring nailed it.

Everything has happened from stupidity, and not just "I don't know what a zombie is" stupidity.
[Reply]
eDave 11:01 PM 05-08-2016
Great episode tonight. IMO.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up