ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 417
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Pants 12:23 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
What in your mind prevents any government from conspiring towards evil. Is there some logical reason that makes the US government immune? I am not about to say this happened but I will admit the possibility exists. Our government is not immune thinking it is immune is exactly what could lead such an occurence to be possible.
So have you ever heard of the Masons? lol, jk.

But there could be so many reasons for this to be done, it's not impossible.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:24 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Eye Patch:
well tj has gone from his first post of... "I'm convinced this was an inside job" to "perhaps the official story is right"

the poor boy is so confused and so misunderstood.

I'm not confused at all. I'm merely leaving the door open to your point of view. I believe it was an inside job. I also believe that I'm capable of being wrong. Perhaps the official story is right. But there sure are a lot of oddities and leaps of faith involved for it to be so.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 12:25 PM 02-09-2006
Trilateral Commission.
[Reply]
Eye Patch 12:25 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
What in your mind prevents any government from conspiring towards evil. Is there some logical reason that makes the US government immune? I am not about to say this happened but I will admit the possibility exists. Our government is not immune thinking it is immune is exactly what could lead such an occurence to be possible.
I find it strange that you and your crowd constantly tell us how incompetent Bush and his administration are.... so how could all of these dunces pull off such an elaborate and complicated scheme… especially after being in office for only a few months.
[Reply]
Donger 12:26 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
So have you ever heard of the Masons? lol, jk.

But there could be so many reasons for this to be done, it's not impossible.
No, not impossible. Just unbelievably complex. Involving literally hundreds if not thousands of our people, who have kept quiet. And, our government plotting all of this with Al Qaeda.

And, as I've stated, this from the same government that can't keep a 'secret' NSA operation quiet.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:26 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Eye Patch:
I find it strange that you and your crowd constantly tell us how incompetent Bush and his administration are.... so how could all of these dunces pull off such an elaborate and complicated scheme… especially after being in office for only a few months.


You think that I think Bush is capable of this!? :-)

Please. He's a guy in over his head. He's the Cindy Sheehan of the right. Someone else is pulling his strings. Someone with enough money to get a dope like that elected.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 12:27 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, not impossible. Just unbelievably complex. Involving literally hundreds if not thousands of our people, who have kept quiet. And, our government plotting all of this with Al Qaeda.

And, as I've stated, this from the same government that can't keep a 'secret' NSA operation quiet.
Not with Leaky Lahey running around.
[Reply]
cmh6476 12:28 PM 02-09-2006
taco, do you wear your :tinfoilhat: with your elway jersey on gameday?
[Reply]
journeyscarab 12:28 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You think that I think Bush is capable of this!? :-)

Please. He's a guy in over his head. He's the Cindy Sheehan of the right. Someone else is pulling his strings. Someone with enough money to get a dope like that elected.
And I know who!


[Reply]
B_Ambuehl 12:31 PM 02-09-2006
All you people who believe the *official* story. How do you'll explain the following things:

1. The northwoods document - You guys can't say it doesn't exist because it's right there in the security archives. If the gov't "never would do such a thing" how do you explain it?

2. The stock trading - american shorts went up some 3000 odd % yet were never investigated. Why did they go up and more importantly, why weren't they investigated.

3. The Pentagon pilot- How did that sumbitch fly a pasenger jetliner into the pentagon with pinpoint acuracy that even fighter pilots flying f-16s have been documented saying couldn't be done.... when 2 weeks prior he couldn't even fly or land a single engine cessna (which is also documented)??

4. The Minnesota agents - In the months prior to the attacks agents in Minnesota investigaged one of the terrorists and wanted to search all his belongs take him into custody for "having plans of crashing planes into buildings on his computer" In a move that defies logic they were told to stand down by FBI officials headquarters. That is also documented. Why were they ordered to leave him alone?

5. Why, prior to 9'11, were suspicious or lost planes always met with fighter escorts within 5 minutes when, on 9-11, they were allowed to fart around up in the air for more then an hour?

6. Why were you told that "we never suspected terrorirsts would fly planes into buildings" when, that very DAY, norad was running 2 drills at least one involving US attackers flying hijacked planes into buildings?? Why weren't you ever told about those drills?

7. What did the terrorist attacks do to the american conscious? (made them want to kick someone's ass right?) Why was the northwoods document drawn up? (to get the american people to "buy in" to a cuban invasion right?) How much support would american people have had for another middle east invasion WITHOUT the terrorist attacks?

We could go on like this all day.

A person doesn't have to have elaborate explanations about what happened to have enough doubt that what they've been told is bullshit.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:32 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
Have you? If you say yes, why should we believe you or TJ for that matter? Pointless question BL.
Compare records on this very BB for passive-aggressive shit stirring and the picture might come into focus.
I know that Taco's shit stirring skills are a diadem for you, reminiscent of your fevered halycon days of being the Puppetmaster we ALL knew you to be, but not everyone else is as deferential and awed.
[Reply]
Eye Patch 12:36 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Absolutely. I'm a very honest person. What you see is what you get.
unless it deals with Bush....
[Reply]
Brock 12:36 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl:
All you people who believe the *official* story. How do you'll explain the following things:

1. The northwoods document - You guys can't say it doesn't exist because it's right there in the security archives. If the gov't "never would do such a thing" how do you explain it?

2. The stock trading - american shorts went up some 3000 odd % yet were never investigated. Why did they go up and more importantly, why weren't they investigated.

3. The Pentagon pilot- How did that sumbitch fly a pasenger jetliner into the pentagon with pinpoint acuracy that even fighter pilots flying f-16s have been documented saying couldn't be done.... when 2 weeks prior he couldn't even fly or land a single engine cessna (which is also documented)??

4. The Minnesota agents - In the months prior to the attacks agents in Minnesota investigaged one of the terrorists and wanted to search all his belongs take him into custody for "having plans of crashing planes into buildings on his computer" In a move that defies logic they were told to stand down by FBI officials headquarters. That is also documented. Why were they ordered to leave him alone?

5. Why, prior to 9'11, were suspicious or lost planes always met with fighter escorts within 5 minutes when, on 9-11, they were allowed to fart around up in the air for more then an hour?

6. Why were you told that "we never suspected terrorirsts would fly planes into buildings" when, that very DAY, norad was running 2 drills at least one involving US attackers flying hijacked planes into buildings?? Why weren't you ever told about those drills?

7. What did the terrorist attacks do to the american conscious? (made them want to kick someone's ass right?) Why was the northwoods document drawn up? (to get the american people to "buy in" to a cuban invasion right?) How much support would american people have had for another middle east invasion WITHOUT the terrorist attacks?

We could go on like this all day.

A person doesn't have to have elaborate explanations about what happened to have enough doubt that what they've been told is bullshit.

:-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:39 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
I think the most important question is...

If it were an inside job, what the hell for??
Well, to quote one of our resident ELWNJ (Extreme Left Wing Nut Jobs).

Originally Posted by memyselfI:
'Catastrophic event' needed-PNAC :-)

I'm not saying it's true but it would not surprise me one iota if true.
:-)
[Reply]
Eye Patch 12:39 PM 02-09-2006
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl:
All you people who believe the *official* story. How do you'll explain the following things:

1. The northwoods document - You guys can't say it doesn't exist because it's right there in the security archives. If the gov't "never would do such a thing" how do you explain it?

2. The stock trading - american shorts went up some 3000 odd % yet were never investigated. Why did they go up and more importantly, why weren't they investigated.

3. The Pentagon pilot- How did that sumbitch fly a pasenger jetliner into the pentagon with pinpoint acuracy that even fighter pilots flying f-16s have been documented saying couldn't be done.... when 2 weeks prior he couldn't even fly or land a single engine cessna (which is also documented)??

4. The Minnesota agents - In the months prior to the attacks agents in Minnesota investigaged one of the terrorists and wanted to search all his belongs take him into custody for "having plans of crashing planes into buildings on his computer" In a move that defies logic they were told to stand down by FBI officials headquarters. That is also documented. Why were they ordered to leave him alone?

5. Why, prior to 9'11, were suspicious or lost planes always met with fighter escorts within 5 minutes when, on 9-11, they were allowed to fart around up in the air for more then an hour?

6. Why were you told that "we never suspected terrorirsts would fly planes into buildings" when, that very DAY, norad was running 2 drills at least one involving US attackers flying hijacked planes into buildings?? Why weren't you ever told about those drills?

7. What did the terrorist attacks do to the american conscious? (made them want to kick someone's ass right?) Why was the northwoods document drawn up? (to get the american people to "buy in" to a cuban invasion right?) How much support would american people have had for another middle east invasion WITHOUT the terrorist attacks?

We could go on like this all day.

A person doesn't have to have elaborate explanations about what happened to have enough doubt that what they've been told is bullshit.
let me guess... you hate Bush too.

Taco meet Ambuehl
[Reply]
Page 15 of 417
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up