ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 247
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:50 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
At Tom Brady.
True.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:00 AM 09-21-2022
At Tom Brady.
Vindicated!
[Reply]
old_geezer 08:00 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Currently they are the best team in the league IMO and watching their offense I am struck by how wide open their receivers get. What are we not doing that they are outside of maybe better talent since they have Diggs.
That's what good WR's can do. I'll take Diggs and Davis over any of the Jags we currently have at WR. Let's face it, our WRs don't scare anybody right now. Average across the board at best.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:07 AM 09-21-2022
As much as I hate to say it, I think this is the Bills year. They will win the SuperBowl.
[Reply]
notorious 08:10 AM 09-21-2022
Bills fans are as close to Chiefs fans as any other fan base in the NFL. (Well, there is one other, but you guys would draw and quarter me for mentioning them).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:12 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
As much as I hate to say it, I think this is the Bills year. They will win the SuperBowl.
As much as the league seemed to smell blood in the water, it seems from my chair like the window for the AFC is reeeeal small. If some of these teams don't get us this season, it's only going to get harder for them going forward.

The last two drafts loaded this defense with young talent. The offense is clearly in a transition phase and will get a fair amount of attention in the next 2 seasons, IMO.

Granted, Kelce's on the back half and he changes things a lot for us, but the next era of Mahomes career is upon us and if teams don't catch us when we're in between, they're going to regret it.

Like you, I think the Bills are the presumptive favorites, but as has been the case in the entire Mahomes era - we have PMII and you don't. That gives us a punchers chance against anyone.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:13 AM 09-21-2022
As much as the league seemed to smell blood in the water, it seems from my chair like the window for the AFC is reeeeal small. If some of these teams don't get us this season, it's only going to get harder for them going forward.

The last two drafts loaded this defense with young talent. The offense is clearly in a transition phase and will get a fair amount of attention in the next 2 seasons, IMO.

Granted, Kelce's on the back half and he changes things a lot for us, but the next era of Mahomes career is upon us and if teams don't catch us when we're in between, they're going to regret it.

Like you, I think the Bills are the presumptive favorites, but as has been the case in the entire Mahomes era - we have PMII and you don't. That gives us a punchers chance against anyone.
This.
[Reply]
O.city 08:14 AM 09-21-2022
Chiefs offense will be humming by the bye IMO.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:16 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This.
If this year's team played last year's who would win?

I think this team is better overall, but obviously the AFC is too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:19 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Chiefs offense will be humming by the bye IMO.
I really think they need to get their backs heavily involved in the passing game. Not just route tree sort of routes, but interior screens, etc...

I just don't see the athleticism I need to see with the WRs. So try to get teams to work more attention into the box w/ arrow routes and screen passes. If Brown is going to struggle with speed rushers, then attack that side with screens and quick passes to the flat that go right at that rush.
[Reply]
O.city 08:21 AM 09-21-2022
I really think they need to get their backs heavily involved in the passing game. Not just route tree sort of routes, but interior screens, etc...

I just don't see the athleticism I need to see with the WRs. So try to get teams to work more attention into the box w/ arrow routes and screen passes. If Brown is going to struggle with speed rushers, then attack that side with screens and quick passes to the flat that go right at that rush.
They looked good against the Cardinals, then struggled with teh Chargers. Obviously, the Chargers are really good defensively, but yeah they need to get going out there.

We're back at the spot where if you want one of those really athletic high end WR's.....well.....that's probably gonna take a high draft pick.

This is kind of one thing I think the caps the Charger offense. They don't really have any speed at WR. It's all big bodied route running types.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:23 AM 09-21-2022

The bold makes me think of last week. Man. The Chargers sold out (as they should) and got Mack and Jackson along with a really good G. They also paid for an elite C and drafted a good LT last year….and yet they can’t beat us. And now they have to pay Herbert and lose a huge advantage.

Mentioned this yesterday but man the Bills have us beat on paper this year, but next year it’s gonna flip when they have no money and lose good starters while paying Josh Allen more.

With how we’re drafting I can really see the future helping us. It’s a temporary step back this year for a major push forward next.

I think the 2023 off-season is gonna be really fun
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:23 AM 09-21-2022
I just don't see the athleticism I need to see with the WRs.
they gotta get skyy moore involved

that corner route that MVS tried to run and just got shut down on was painful (drew a penalty but really he committed a penalty there)

start splitting snaps with skyy since he can twitch up anyone
[Reply]
O.city 08:25 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

that corner route that MVS tried to run and just got shut down on was painful (drew a penalty but really he committed a penalty there)

Nah, you need MVS running that. Or Hardman.

You're gonna see Sky take snaps from JJSS
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:31 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Nah, rewatched, the DB conatacted and hooked him and then MVS pushed him off to get free. It was illegal contact all day, especially with the new emphasis directed to it this year. That being said, I would like to see more separation with MVS.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 247
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up