Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
penguinz 05:09 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Seahawks allowed 46 sacks.

The Broncos allowed 40.
Probably closer to Seahawks allowed 15 sacks and Wilson held the ball or ran himself into 31 sacks.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:10 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Too much results thinking. There is much more luck in sports than most people realize. They could play the 2021-2022 NFL season over 20 times. The Rams probably win the Super Bowl twice.
Says the guy that just said Russell Wilson is equal to Aaron Rodgers because they both have one SB…
[Reply]
BWillie 05:10 PM 03-08-2022
Imagine being this ****ing reeruned.

I guess Peyton Manning and Eli Manning are equals too huh?
Peyton Manning had a 96 career QB rating. Eli Manning 82.

Rodgers is 104 and Russell's is 102.

I'll let you mull it over big dog. Seems like quite a big difference there.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:11 PM 03-08-2022
Says the guy that just said Russell Wilson is equal to Aaron Rodgers because they both have one SB…
It's one barometer. It's not the only barometer. Understanding nuance is difficult for you, I understand.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:11 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
How many sacks did Russell Wilson run his way into?
Fyp
[Reply]
staylor26 05:12 PM 03-08-2022
Peyton Manning had a 96 career QB rating. Eli Manning 82.

Rodgers is 104 and Russell's is 102.

I'll let you mull it over big dog. Seems like quite a big difference there.
Yea because QB rating is the be all end all.

Never mind that Rodgers is one of the greatest QBs all time and at no point has Wilson EVER been the best QB in the NFL.

Nevermind that one guy is coming off back to back MVPs while the other has never even sniffed one.

Nevermind that the Broncos don’t even believe this, hence why they waited until Rodgers’ announcement, even with him being significantly older.

You’re beyond fucking clueless.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:14 PM 03-08-2022
Yea because QB rating is the be all end all.

Never mind that Rodgers is one of the greatest QBs all time and at no point has Wilson EVER been the best QB in the NFL.

Nevermind that one guy is coming off back to back MVPs while the other has never even sniffed one.

Nevermind that the Broncos don’t even believe this, hence why they waited until Rodgers’ announcement, even with him being significantly older.
You’re beyond ****ing clueless.
Moving forward over a 3-4 year sample I would absolutely rather have Russell Wilson than Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers is better, but barely. One is 38 and the other is 33. Pretty simple really.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:16 PM 03-08-2022
Rodgers and Wilson both have 1 Super Bowl win.

Aaron Rodgers career passer rating is 104. Russell Wilson's is 102.

It's like splitting hairs. And Wilson is alot younger.
Wilson is 5 years younger than Rodgers. That's not a lot, necessarily.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:16 PM 03-08-2022
Moving forward over a 3-4 year sample I would absolutely rather have Russell Wilson than Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers is better, but barely. One is 38 and the other is 33. Pretty simple really.
You’re an idiot.

Age is literally the only reason Wilson would be considered a better option.

And that’s assuming he doesn’t continue to decline like he has.

Rodgers is a significantly better QB that won his SB on his own, not with an elite all-time defense.
[Reply]
notorious 05:16 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
To some extent, I disagree. In talking to a lot of Bronco fans around here, a lot of them are just excited to not be god awful next year. Think of this as being a better version of the Chiefs bringing in Alex Smith. Will they win the Super Bowl in the next 2 years? I doubt it. But at least they have a reason to watch on Sundays.
This is what I’m hearing from my Bronco friends.

I think it was a good signing. Sure, losing the picks hurt, but losing your fans is worse.
[Reply]
irafreak 05:21 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
IMO Seattle didn't get enough. If I'm Denver, I walk away happy.
Denver lost enough to hurt them down the road but yeah Seattle isn't getting as much as it seems. Those picks next year should be later in the draft now that Denver has a qb with a defense.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 05:28 PM 03-08-2022
I hate Denver but this will make them relevant.

Good defense
Good running game
Good quarterback

AFC west will be tough as hell. We need a great offseason to keep ahead of the curve.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:28 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Denver lost enough to hurt them down the road but yeah Seattle isn't getting as much as it seems. Those picks next year should be later in the draft now that Denver has a qb with a defense.
All those 1st round picks will still be top 10 picks.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:29 PM 03-08-2022
Based on this thread, Russell Wilson may be the most underrated QB in history.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:31 PM 03-08-2022
Rodgers is a statistical all time great but i don’t think he’s even the best QB in his own teams history. Hell Favre got his team to the SB more.

Mahomes has already done more and he’s only 26.

The truth is there weren’t many QB’s like him back then. And one that was (Stafford) was in Detroit.

Nowadays there are more like him, but better. I think Mahomes and Allen will both be better than Rodgers when it’s all said and done
[Reply]
Page 26 of 66
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up