Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
wazu 02:14 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan123456:
Broncos gave up too much for a quarterback that is declining, Seahawks got a nice haul
No they didn't. Russell Wilson will be worth exponentially more than whomever they would have drafted with those picks. And I don't believe he's in decline, either. He'll be same old badass Russ with the offensive weapons at his disposal in Denver.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:15 PM 03-08-2022
What if Wilson rejects the deal? That would be hilarious.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:16 PM 03-08-2022
Yea, one thing i will say is that I can’t believe the Seahawks couldn’t at least get somebody like Jeudy or Surtain.

The 8th pick and one of those guys would’ve been a must for me just to start the conversation.
[Reply]
TEX 02:16 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Bungholes made the SB with an average defense.
Teams nead to fear us again, more than ever. Draft Jameson Williams or Drake London in the 1st round and spend the rest of the draft on defense.
Neither one will be there at # 30.
[Reply]
EPodolak 02:17 PM 03-08-2022
So they finally have a QB people have heard of. Losing four mid to high first and second rounders for 33 y/o Russell Wilson is pretty damn desperate. Congrats Seattle.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:17 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhht.

The fact that this trade was announced within 30 minutes of Rodgers decision to return to Green Bay . . . . .

The fact that they hired GB's offensive coordinator, a guy who Rodgers reportedly absolutely loved to play for, to be their head coach.

The fact that league circles at the combine we're openly reporting Denver's love of Rodgers and that a trade proposal had been made to Green Bay.

I'm sure ALL of that is just misdirect and pure coincidence.

Even YOU'RE not that dumb, KnowMo.
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:18 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That was true at the time. 100%. Fortunately they figured shit out. Their draft picks of DB’s sucked but Joe Barry was an amazing hire for them.

Rasul Douglas-trash to prized corner (who will get paid)
De’Vondre Campbell-breakout star player (who will get paid)
Rashan Gary-breakout season

Amazing what happens when you hire great coaches?

Now compare it to Russell Wilson. The Seahawks have been a bottom tier franchise since they blew the SB.
Three players? That's what you've got to backup your argument?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:18 PM 03-08-2022
Denver scheduled to play at Seattle in 2022… convenient.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:19 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Three players? That's what you've got to backup your argument?
2 of which are journeymen.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:20 PM 03-08-2022
The part that's a bit of a puzzle to me is that this is a "win now" move in a division where that seems...difficult...to do. They're basically saying that they are a Super Bowl contender with a roster slightly worse than last year's outside of the QB. They have no ammo now to bring in any extra help, and their OL is still horrific.

Don't get me wrong - it's not a BAD trade for them. But it seems pretty desperate.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 03-08-2022

[Reply]
staylor26 02:20 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Denver scheduled to play at Seattle in 2022… convenient.
Forgot we play Seattle too.

At least that’s an easy W to help offset a much tougher division.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:20 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, one thing i will say is that I can’t believe the Seahawks couldn’t at least get somebody like Jeudy or Surtain.

The 8th pick and one of those guys would’ve been a must for me just to start the conversation.
And the conversation would have ended. Plus...you aren't going to trade your SB QB that doesn't want to be there for a single corner and a few draft picks.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:21 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:21 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The part that's a bit of a puzzle to me is that this is a "win now" move in a division where that seems...difficult...to do. They're basically saying that they are a Super Bowl contender with a roster slightly worse than last year's outside of the QB. They have no ammo now to bring in any extra help, and their OL is still horrific.

Don't get me wrong - it's not a BAD trade for them. But it seems pretty desperate.

Exactly. It makes sense, because it’s a franchise QB, but it also is desperate.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 66
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up