ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 189
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 11:13 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Several terpenes compounds not only relax muscles but they also have anti-inflammatory properties as well.
Tons of them. But we don't preach cure alls or we risk buyers remorse.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:16 AM 03-10-2023
Yeah, been thinking about that. I'm 50 years old. Until recently I had no idea what it even was. :-)

But it sounds enjoyable, I just have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to buying it.
Come see me. ❤

It can get way intense if you have a Chad in your group trying to **** you up.

But it's instant. Completely discreet and powerful.

You have to get over the crack torch so i just suggest adding the phrase "I am not a crack head" to your daily affirmations.

There are also attachments for your 510 batteries but they aren't powerful and there are beautiful rigs that are more than you need to just pop into Walmart real quick.

I prefer a straw. However fancy.
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 11:22 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Wifey needs to dab.
But not things that cost $10.
@Katipan anytime I’ve dabbed I’ve just torn up my lungs and gone back to my dry herb vapes. Enlighten me on technique so I can give it another go…
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:23 AM 03-10-2023
Does it matter to you guys if it is CDT's or BDT's?

Is the CDT's worth the extra cost over BDT?
[Reply]
Katipan 11:25 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan:
@Katipan anytime I’ve dabbed I’ve just torn up my lungs and gone back to my dry herb vapes. Enlighten me on technique so I can give it another go…
Too hot love.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:42 AM 03-10-2023
Tons of them. But we don't preach cure alls or we risk buyers remorse.
Yeah, I'm not suggesting it's a cure-all. But for a great many people (I've seen it first-hand) the right combination absolutely can help someone kick pain killers. That's really the important point - finding something for pain relief that won't fucking KILL you if you accidentally take too much.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:43 AM 03-10-2023
Come see me. ❤

It can get way intense if you have a Chad in your group trying to **** you up.

But it's instant. Completely discreet and powerful.

You have to get over the crack torch so i just suggest adding the phrase "I am not a crack head" to your daily affirmations.

There are also attachments for your 510 batteries but they aren't powerful and there are beautiful rigs that are more than you need to just pop into Walmart real quick.

You're still in Neb right? It's 2 hours to Omaha for me. The wife and I could definitely come see you. :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 11:45 AM 03-10-2023
Yeah but I can't say this will unpinch a nerve you know?

I can't say it will cure your prostate. I can't say lots of things. Even if I professionally could, people don't tend to believe miracles.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:46 AM 03-10-2023
You're still in Neb right? It's 2 hours to Omaha for me. The wife and I could definitely come see you. :-)
Very Denver. But I can make the trip worth your while. Just know that all products I provide explodes at the border.
[Reply]
Fish 11:57 AM 03-10-2023

Below is a really great combo for discreet personal dabbing. The box is perfect for normal cartridges as well. The fact that it works for both makes it super useful for me. Volt range from 2-4.2V. Cartridge is safely held within the box instead of awkwardly protruding from the top. Just enough capacity, barely larger than a lighter. Not as powerful as full rigs, but it would surprise you. Just don't overfill it, because it can get messy. Carts are the most convenient for me, but can be expensive.
Shatter/wax/butter/resin is not quite as convenient, but considerably cheaper. And it's probably the most flavorful way to enjoy.

Yocan Uni Pro: https://www.yocanvaporizer.com/produ...ni-pro-box-mod

Toqi 510 dab cart: https://mytoqi.com/product/toqi-510-...ing-made-easy/
[Reply]
penguinz 12:01 PM 03-10-2023
Yeah, been thinking about that. I'm 50 years old. Until recently I had no idea what it even was. :-)

But it sounds enjoyable, I just have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to buying it.
I am right behind you in age and in the same boat as dabbing. Had no clue what it was or how to even start.

I have a pax that came with the concentrate insert so may just give it a try.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:02 PM 03-10-2023
Fish has excellent advice. And I have that youcan in our stores. But bear in mind the speaker. :-)

If you don't have the same kind of analytical engineery smart brain that Fish has you're not going to clean it enough.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:04 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I am right behind you in age and in the same boat as dabbing. Had no clue what it was or how to even start.

I have a pax that came with the concentrate insert so may just give it a try.
The Pax 3? That is smooth.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:08 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Below is a really great combo for discreet personal dabbing. The box is perfect for normal cartridges as well. The fact that it works for both makes it super useful for me. Volt range from 2-4.2V. Cartridge is safely held within the box instead of awkwardly protruding from the top. Just enough capacity, barely larger than a lighter. Not as powerful as full rigs, but it would surprise you. Just don't overfill it, because it can get messy. Carts are the most convenient for me, but can be expensive.
Shatter/wax/butter/resin is not quite as convenient, but considerably cheaper. And it's probably the most flavorful way to enjoy.

Yocan Uni Pro: https://www.yocanvaporizer.com/produ...ni-pro-box-mod

Toqi 510 dab cart: https://mytoqi.com/product/toqi-510-...ing-made-easy/
How does this thing work?
[Reply]
penguinz 12:08 PM 03-10-2023
The Pax 3? That is smooth.
Yep. i take it the concentrate insert works well?
[Reply]
Page 158 of 189
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168 > Last »
Up