ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 189
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:42 PM 12-22-2022
I finally broke down and got my medical MJ card a few weeks ago. Talk about a game changer. I picked up some strawberry milk shake and rocky road in bud form, an oral spray and some rso distillate for baking. So far I've tried the strawberry milkshake, let's just say, it gets the job done!
[Reply]
penguinz 08:35 PM 01-05-2023
Picked up some Kush Mintz. Freaking amazing high.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:17 PM 01-05-2023
Don't remember tbh. We'll call it gift from the farm. Some 3 way cherry cross something or other. Purple and gassy.
[Reply]
Fish 11:04 PM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Good resource. I rarely look at it. But to dot the I's and cross the T's.

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/cheetah-piss/
Cheetah Piss is a strain by the Cookies brand that cleverly combines a few favorites into something that gives off clarity, fuel flavors, and arousal, with a twist (the twist is lemon). Its three parent strains are Gelato 42, Lemonnade, and London Poundcake 97, a combination that’s worth unpacking. A company called Cookies took Gelato, Lemonade, and Poundcake and turned it into Piss. So long as you’re not put off by that, this strain has a mind-expanding, potent array of powers in store for you. The name is a riff on the old classic, Cat Piss, but the two strains don’t have much in common outside of that.

I prefer this as a resource for myself.
https://en.seedfinder.eu/
That's.... something...

Originally Posted by :
Its terpenes make the new Piss even funkier and more diesely, combining less common cannabis flavor qualities into a pungent mix that recalls the stinky haze of kitty litter, complete with the taste of ammonia.

[Reply]
Fish 11:06 PM 01-05-2023
Blueberry and Platinum Jack

[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:17 AM 01-06-2023
I've been making a variety of edibles using the RSO (gummies, chocolate, cookies). Still working on correct dosage, but they work for my pain better than smoking ever had. The other day I infused some Franks red hot wing sauce for chicken wings. Very tasty and not too overwhelming. Turned out to be approximately 20mg per 10 wing serving.
If anyone is suffering from chronic pain like I have been, I definitely recommend trying the RSO.
[Reply]
excessive 09:22 AM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I've been making a variety of edibles using the RSO (gummies, chocolate, cookies). Still working on correct dosage, but they work for my pain better than smoking ever had. The other day I infused some Franks red hot wing sauce for chicken wings. Very tasty and not too overwhelming. Turned out to be approximately 20mg per 10 wing serving.
If anyone is suffering from chronic pain like I have been, I definitely recommend trying the RSO.
I've made FECO but not RSO. Cannot wrap my head around using naphtha, paint thinner, even if it all gets evaporated.

Actually, I've even moved on from the FECO. Started with a Green Dragon extraction that was reduced to an oil, but then switched to a Golden Dragon extraction and left it as a tincture and didn't bother with evaporation. Now, I use coconut oil and make an infusion to use in making gummies.

The gummie recipe uses about half an ounce of weed to make about 150 gummies (which will vary, obviously, depending on the size of the mold). Usual dosage is two gummies. I still prefer to smoke, though, as the gummies are mostly for my wife. I do like the CBN gummies for night time, though. Wife's favorite is a 1:1 (THC:CBD). It's gives a small buzz and good pain relief.

Have some Harlequin seeds coming and am going to start experimenting with a high CBD strain and doing some mixing and matching with the high THC strains to come up with a montser gummie, something that will offer both the pain relief and a good time!
[Reply]
Katipan 09:29 AM 01-06-2023
https://levooil.com/
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:43 AM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by excessive:
Have some Harlequin seeds coming and am going to start experimenting with a high CBD strain and doing some mixing and matching with the high THC strains to come up with a montser gummie, something that will offer both the pain relief and a good time!
Pollen chucking, yay! I have lots of questions.

Always a welcome sight no matter the outcome. Any plan of action here? Who are you looking to be the father or mother? Any specific traits you are looking for in a breeding male? How about characteristics of the female? How far do you plan on going with them down the genetic wormhole? Going to just find a keeper with growing out and smoking the F1's and then S1 the bitch? Or find what you want and breed it till around F5 for genetic stabilization?
[Reply]
penguinz 09:53 AM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
https://levooil.com/
This is the way to go.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:36 AM 01-06-2023
I'm really getting tired of dispensary weed. It's all the same. No matter the brand, no matter the strain, no matter the grade, no matter the packaging date...i think there was even a conversation here about it.

But the homogenization of weed has never seemed more obvious.

Yeah sure, there's subtle differences here and there. Enough to make a casual feel like they bought something different.

But it's a far cry from the golden era (5-6 years ago) where the city was loaded with trap houses that had jars and jars of truly different weed. Pungent and obvious, whether it's that cheese smell, pine or citrus. Purple, green and orange. You'd open the jar and just be engulfed by the smell.

Nowadays, with all the trap houses shut down and dispensaries everywhere, the weed is so industrialized that it's damn near all the same.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:49 AM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'm really getting tired of dispensary weed. It's all the same. No matter the brand, no matter the strain, no matter the grade, no matter the packaging date...i think there was even a conversation here about it.

But the homogenization of weed has never seemed more obvious.

Yeah sure, there's subtle differences here and there. Enough to make a casual feel like they bought something different.

But it's a far cry from the golden era (5-6 years ago) where the city was loaded with trap houses that had jars and jars of truly different weed. Pungent and obvious, whether it's that cheese smell, pine or citrus. Purple, green and orange. You'd open the jar and just be engulfed by the smell.

Nowadays, with all the trap houses shut down and dispensaries everywhere, the weed is so industrialized that it's damn near all the same.
It will wrap around. First we have to get to the other side of mass acceptance. Which means lots and lots of rules.

Then you'll have your local craft weederies like every other vice.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:54 AM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
It will wrap around. First we have to get to the other side of mass acceptance. Which means lots and lots of rules.

Then you'll have your local craft weederies like every other vice.
I found a dispensary near me that also grows their own bud on site. I opened a jar of their Jack Herer and was instantly reminded of what weed is suppose to smell like.

After years of pre-packaged dispensary weed, it's like i forgot how fragrant it's really suppose to be.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:08 AM 01-06-2023
I found a dispensary near me that also grows their own bud on site. I opened a jar of their Jack Herer and was instantly reminded of what weed is suppose to smell like.

After years of pre-packaged dispensary weed, it's like i forgot how fragrant it's really suppose to be.
More contaminants are allowed on 1 strawberry than on an entire cannabis harvest. You speak so much truth. When we get anything with a nose we still jump up and down.

Colorado weed gets x-rayed and O-Zoned to almost death. The small batch farmers can take greater risks when they aren't taking down 1000 plants upon failure.

And they cost $80 an 1/8. I'm so patient and so not, all at the same time.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:36 AM 01-06-2023

Big issue here is they over dry it out of fear of mold since everything is pre-packaged. A few cultivators drop boveda packs in which helps some.

I usually repackage to jars that are already at 62% and make sure they have fresh pack in them and then wait a week or so.

Makes a noticeable difference in smell and smokability.
[Reply]
Page 140 of 189
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Up