Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 10:56 AM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
33-10
[Reply]
RunKC 11:14 AM 01-13-2017
It's crazy how much things have changed. Chiefs now have by far the best coaching staff and best draft evaluator in the division.

The Chiefs have:
-coach in top 10 wins in NFL history
-Another coach who was highly sought after to be a HC
-one of the best GM's in the league
-another personnel man who was said to be the best GM candidate on the market.

Things are looking great in KC
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:02 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It's crazy how much things have changed. Chiefs now have by far the best coaching staff and best draft evaluator in the division.

The Chiefs have:
-coach in top 10 wins in NFL history
-Another coach who was highly sought after to be a HC
-one of the best GM's in the league
-another personnel man who was said to be the best GM candidate on the market.

Things are looking great in KC

Much like Alex Smith, Andy Reid has a lot of strengths but he has glaring weaknesses that will prevent him from ever winning a Super Bowl.

The Broncos just got rid of their ST coach, you better hope Dave Toub doesn't have an expiring contract...

Your GM is the third best GM in the division, not one of the best in the league :-). He might wind up in GB next week.

The Chiefs have an aging, expensive roster. Denver and Oakland have a much brighter future than KC does.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:02 PM 01-13-2017
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:18 PM 01-13-2017

Much like Alex Smith, Andy Reid has a lot of strengths but he has glaring weaknesses that will prevent him from ever winning a Super Bowl.

The Broncos just got rid of their ST coach, you better hope Dave Toub doesn't have an expiring contract...

Your GM is the third best GM in the division, not one of the best in the league :-). He might wind up in GB next week.

The Chiefs have an aging, expensive roster. Denver and Oakland have a much brighter future than KC does.
Wow! Do you actually believe anything you type? Because it's all lunacy. Alex Smith plays his best in the postseason. He and Andy absolutely CAN win a Superbowl.

Dave Toub isn't going anywhere unless it's to be a head coach and you know it, so quit dreaming.

You must be confused. ElFraud is the 3rd best GM in the division. Don't be fooled by your fixed Superfarce and what was accomplished because ElFraud had Fivehead. He's gone now and the Donk reign is over. Dorsey is clearly the better GM. McKenzie is doing pretty well in Oakland. He could st least be argued as best in the division, but I still give the nod to Dorsey. But to put ElFraud above him is laughable.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 12:22 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Wow! Do you actually believe anything you type? Because it's all lunacy. Alex Smith plays his best in the postseason. He and Andy absolutely CAN win a Superbowl.

Dave Toub isn't going anywhere unless it's to be a head coach and you know it, so quit dreaming.

You must be confused. ElFraud is the 3rd best GM in the division. Don't be fooled by your fixed Superfarce and what was accomplished because ElFraud had Fivehead. He's gone now and the Donk reign is over. Dorsey is clearly the better GM. McKenzie is doing pretty well in Oakland. He could st least be argued as best in the division, but I still give the nod to Dorsey. But to put ElFraud above him is laughable.
LOL - the delusion is strong with this one.

P.S. the earth is over 6,000 years old
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 12:24 PM 01-13-2017

You're such a stupid sumbitch. I feel bad for you parents, who obviously adopted you from the bottom of the Joe Dirt trash can.

KC is the sixth youngest team in the NFL at 25.54 years. Also, Dorsey has plenty moves he can make to clear room on the salary cap.

Denver looks like shit for the next few years. Oakland looks promising if their new OC works out and their defense can improve.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 12:30 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
You're such a stupid sumbitch. I feel bad for you parents, who obviously adopted you from the bottom of the Joe Dirt trash can.

KC is the sixth youngest team in the NFL at 25.54 years. Also, Dorsey has plenty moves he can make to clear room on the salary cap.

Denver looks like shit for the next few years. Oakland looks promising if their new OC works out and their defense can improve.
I think what he meant by "aging" is in terms of having to pay key guys in the next few years with very little cap space compared to certain other teams in the AFC West. Oakland will be having this same problem over the next few years as well, but their cap situation is much better.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:32 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
LOL - the delusion is strong with this one.

P.S. the earth is over 6,000 years old
:-) I'm the delusional one?? You better look in your own house for delusion. The Donks are going to be bad to mediocre for the foreseeable future. Seeing anything else is pure delusion.

P.S. Go ahead and believe what you like about the Earth's age. I will take the historical evidence laid out in the Old Testament over flawed, implausible theories.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 12:43 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
:-) I'm the delusional one?? You better look in your own house for delusion. The Donks are going to be bad to mediocre for the foreseeable future. Seeing anything else is pure delusion.

P.S. Go ahead and believe what you like about the Earth's age. I will take the historical evidence laid out in the Old Testament over flawed, implausible theories.
It's hard to have a rational argument with someone who rejects proven scientific fact.

However, I'll ask...your prediction that the Broncos will be bad to mediocre is based on what exactly? The Broncos have been a consistently outstanding NFL franchise (best winning percentage in NFL since current ownership took over 32 years ago), and were unanimously viewed by those in the NFL (people who know what they're talking about) as the best job opening (by far) this offseason.

Hmm...I wonder why that was?
[Reply]
CrossCheck 12:57 PM 01-13-2017

However, I'll ask...your prediction that the Broncos will be bad to mediocre is based on what exactly?
ummm......the most recent product put on the field, hiring a first time head coach (how's that usually work out?), their best coach (Phillips) leaving, Elway's poor drafting history.

Originally Posted by :
The Broncos have been a consistently outstanding NFL franchise (best winning percentage in NFL since current ownership took over 32 years ago), and were unanimously viewed by those in the NFL (people who know what they're talking about) as the best job opening (by far) this offseason.

Is Manning or Elway trotting into that mess at mile high?

And congratulations on being the best job opening over a bunch of other bad teams.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:03 PM 01-13-2017

The Chiefs are the 6th youngest team in the NFL. Take away Alex Smith and they are 2nd.

Ford
Peters
LDT
Morse
Kelce
Hill
Conley
Fisher
Ehinger (or Fulton)
Nelson
Mitchell
Jones
Nunez Roches
R. Wilson
Poe
Schwartz
Sorenson

All of these players are 27 or younger.

Btw-We all saw how awful Elway managed Denver this season. He was easily the worst GM in the division this year.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:04 PM 01-13-2017
It's hard to have a rational argument with someone who rejects proven scientific fact.

However, I'll ask...your prediction that the Broncos will be bad to mediocre is based on what exactly? The Broncos have been a consistently outstanding NFL franchise (best winning percentage in NFL since current ownership took over 32 years ago), and were unanimously viewed by those in the NFL (people who know what they're talking about) as the best job opening (by far) this offseason.

Now you're reaching. There is ZERO scientific fact proving that the Earth is as old as scientists mistakenly think it is. They have ESTIMATED the Earth's age based on flawed theories.

As for the Broncos. Why do I think that they are going to be bad to mediocre? Well, let's see. For starters, they just finished a mediocre season that was closer to bad considering that they dropped 4 of their last 6. Their offensive line is among the worst in the NFL. Their defensive line isn't much better. They had virtually no offense last year. Maybe McCoy can fix that, but I doubt it. He got the San Diego job because of what his offense did with Fivehead. And we all know that Fivehead had way more to do with that offense than McCoy. Fivehead is gone now, so I don't expect great things.
Furthermore, They just let Wade Phillips, one of the best DC's in the business walk to promote a young, unproven coach to his spot. Maybe the guy can maintain what Phillips brought to the table, but I have my doubts. Lots of promising assistants have failed in the NFL.
Then there is the new head coach. I really don't see why he was so highly regarded. He has been a DC for one year in Miami, and frankly, hos defense was nothing to brag about. He doesn't strike me as anything special. Just because he interviewed well doesn't mean that he will be a good head coach.
Face it, the Donks have way more questions than answers in their future to have the confidence that you delusional fans have, Mediocrity......your home is Dungver now. And that's if just some of your questions are actually answered. Denver could very well be Oakland of the past decade bad.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 01:06 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
ummm......the most recent product put on the field, hiring a first time head coach (how's that usually work out?), their best coach (Phillips) leaving, Elway's poor drafting history.

Is Manning or Elway trotting into that mess at mile high?

And congratulations on being the best job opening over a bunch of other bad teams.
Not Manning or Elway - but perhaps another high profile QB that is vastly superior to your precious Captain Checkdown?

You see, the Broncos leadership understands the need for an elite QB, something that KC has consistently failed to grasp since Montana's retirement.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:09 PM 01-13-2017
You see, the Broncos leadership understands the need for an elite QB, something that KC has consistently failed to grasp since Montana's retirement.
Interesting how they are addressing that issue
[Reply]
Page 703 of 4880
« First < 203603653693699700701702703 70470570670771375380312031703 > Last »
Up