ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2649 of 4866
« First < 1649214925492599263926452646264726482649 265026512652265326592699274931493649 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:26 PM 10-03-2021
Only 3 more games until they’re below .500 and won’t sniff a positive W/L percentage again this season. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:12 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Only 3 more games until they’re below .500 and won’t sniff a positive W/L percentage again this season. :-)
Their infestation on this forum was short-lived...they got to play pretend contenders for a few weeks...which is more than they normally get.

It's makes the bitter pill of reality that much more sweet...schadenfreude for the win!!!

They will sign re-sign Turddy in the off-season...and blame injuries for their failures. Rinse-repeat.

We get to sit back and watch Mahomes play for another decade...while their SB will always be if they can maybe beat him...then rooting against him in the post-season.

This is your world now Donko fans..accept it. The "new normal"...

Karma...
[Reply]
DomCasual 12:46 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Their infestation on this forum was short-lived...they got to play pretend contenders for a few weeks...which is more than they normally get.

It's makes the bitter pill of reality that much more sweet...schadenfreude for the win!!!

They will sign re-sign Turddy in the off-season...and blame injuries for their failures. Rinse-repeat.

We get to sit back and watch Mahomes play for another decade...while their SB will always be if they can maybe beat him...then rooting against him in the post-season.

This is your world now Donko fans..accept it. The "new normal"...

Karma...
Who is this "they" you're speaking of? No real Broncos fan thought that the start was somehow indicative of contention for the AFC this year. But if you can't see a giant step forward, then you haven't really been watching. I don't see anyone who has been in this thread that is all of a sudden not in this thread, simply because of one loss.

And before Chiefs fans start the full-on, team-sponsored circle jerk, let's take a quick reality break. This is a flawed team that is in a precarious position. They could end up going 12-5 and winning the division. And they could end up 9-8 and end up on the cusp of missing the playoffs. It's hypocritical to shout from the rooftops that the Broncos wins against the Giants, Jags, and Jets are meaningless, while your win against the Eagles (a team that is right there with the worst teams in the league) somehow means you are elite. You gave up 30 points and almost 500 yards. To the Eagles. The game was not decided until halfway through the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:30 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Who is this "they" you're speaking of? No real Broncos fan thought that the start was somehow indicative of contention for the AFC this year. But if you can't see a giant step forward, then you haven't really been watching. I don't see anyone who has been in this thread that is all of a sudden not in this thread, simply because of one loss.

And before Chiefs fans start the full-on, team-sponsored circle jerk, let's take a quick reality break. This is a flawed team that is in a precarious position. They could end up going 12-5 and winning the division. And they could end up 9-8 and end up on the cusp of missing the playoffs. It's hypocritical to shout from the rooftops that the Broncos wins against the Giants, Jags, and Jets are meaningless, while your win against the Eagles (a team that is right there with the worst teams in the league) somehow means you are elite. You gave up 30 points and almost 500 yards. To the Eagles. The game was not decided until halfway through the 4th quarter.
dual post
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:30 AM 10-04-2021

dual post
[Reply]
TEX 02:22 AM 10-04-2021

KC has proven they can play with good teams, even in their current state...Denver finally plays one and gets their asses kicked. (As expected) So, if your contention is that Denver has improved against total shit teams, I'll give you that. Congrats on being the "best" shit team. :-)
[Reply]
tooge 07:04 AM 10-04-2021

I really don't see a giant step forward for them. They look about like they did the last two seasons. Very mediocre QB play, solid defense, will beat crappy teams and lose to good ones. Looking forward at their schedule, they look 8-8 at best.
Yes the Chiefs D sucks ass. But, that is much easier to turn around than not having a great QB. The donks could swing and miss on that for another 20 years like they have save the few years Manning was good there.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:32 AM 10-04-2021
We looked like the jets playing us. Either way...that's over.
[Reply]
MGRS13 07:54 AM 10-04-2021

Mahomes dude. The chiefs have Mahomes they are and will be relevant and a capable team of making/dominating the playoffs because of him for the next 15 years. Get your ass back to the kids table and don’t speak until spoken to bitch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 AM 10-04-2021
Bridgewater's egg is scrambled and Denver's awesome defense has been exposed.

Didn't take long. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 08:47 AM 10-04-2021
This poor delusional bastard

Originally Posted by :
I run the risk of being critiqued for possibly jinxing the team with such predictions. I really don't think I have that power. Conversely, I do believe in the power of positive thinking, so the more of us who believe....well, why not?

But this is reality, as is 3 and 0, and it's time for the critics to stop with the, "another easy team" stuff. Heck, The Ravens were supposed to beat Detroit, but not with a record setting field goal. But just like us of late...they won. Place the "W" beside their name and move on.

But I am excited about this next game. It's time to beat someone "good" and turn the Broncos conversation into a discussion of power ranking. In fact, a Ravens victory puts us top 10 for sure. And in my books, 4 and 0 would make me a believer in the playoffs this year. You see, some folks will spend weeks talking about the team having an easy schedule and so forth, but I want to remind everyone that this is not the 5 and 11 team from last season. At some point, other than injury misfortune, people will realize that this is a different team than last year. I know, it's hard to make that break in logic for some, but once you turf the 5 and 11 storyline you realize that this group is better and is more confident in itself. And Bridgewater is the deserving and rightful leader.

The Ravens in fact are not a great team. They have been decimated by injury, and I am not even sure what to make of their RB situation, from week to week. We all know that a strong D can minimize Jackson's overall impact. Hey, the guy can be great at times, and has an arm. But by restricting him, we really squeeze them tight. Their D is not as powerful as we have been accustomed to over the years. In 3 games they have just 3 sacks, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, and have allowed 85 points, 7th worst in the league, They have a combined for and against of 82/85 (points), which is so so. Having said that, I do not want them to be ever considered as another easy victory, because you can't win with some analytical types. They are still a good team, and this is far too early to think otherwise. And if anyone thinks I am not expecting Jackson to be dynamic, well, lets just say the guy still worries me.

Anyway, it's ok to believe and even be confident, early in the season. Even a loss would not be tragic, and unless The Broncs looked non competitive, I would still predict a decent year. And I won't go on and on about Bridgewater, but he is who he is, and at times, even more. He's still a starter in my books. He's not an elite QB, but he is smart and quite athletic. I think he's a better fit for this team than I did a few months back. BTW, just 3 games, but he has a rate of 116.4, a 76.8% completion rate and 0 pics. I like those numbers....

So if you want to be excited about this team, even get a little Orange coloured glasses/drinking the juice goofy, go for it. You've waited a long time, and who cares, it's your team. But in my opinion, facts alone tell me this team is pretty good.
Whoooooooops.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:54 AM 10-04-2021
Blowmo??
[Reply]
staylor26 08:55 AM 10-04-2021
The people who were ignoring the level of competition the Broncos had faced the first 3 weeks are probably the same people who thought the Steelers were legit last year.
[Reply]
Holladay 09:07 AM 10-04-2021
A fun article in Denver.

https://milehighsports.com/the-denve...ght-they-were/
[Reply]
Holladay 10-04-2021, 09:08 AM
This message has been deleted by Holladay. Reason: Repeat
TEX 10:21 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Holladay:
A fun article in Denver.

https://milehighsports.com/the-denve...ght-they-were/
And No - Show Knowmo is exactly who we thought he was.

:-)
[Reply]
stumppy 10:25 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
This poor delusional bastard

Whoooooooops.

He's right about one thing, it's not a 5-11 team.....it's a 5-12 team.
[Reply]
Page 2649 of 4866
« First < 1649214925492599263926452646264726482649 265026512652265326592699274931493649 > Last »
Up