ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>As a Coach; and as a Team Member, what does one say to Jones?
Trivers 02:22 PM 09-25-2022
Seriously, his penalty kept the drive alive.

You can't fine him or bench him;......and you still have 14 games that you need his contribution.

In the locker room, plane home, or Film breakdown on tuesday, what would a coach or team member say to Jones?
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:36 PM 09-25-2022
Jones deserves about 5% of the blame for that loss
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:38 PM 09-25-2022
Jesus Christ, some stupid stupid people on here.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:39 PM 09-25-2022
Nothing. Unless you think CJ is actually mentally disabled (and this is probably not the case ax they extended him last year) you figure he knows he screwed up and will self-adjust his mouth in those situations.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:39 PM 09-25-2022
“Nice cock”
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:39 PM 09-25-2022

[Reply]
In58men 02:39 PM 09-25-2022
Let’s talk about Kelce’s big drop instead.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:44 PM 09-25-2022
Yeah fucking idiots wanna blame Jones, when our Offense and Special Teams was absolute dog shit and the only reason the game was close was because of the D and Jones had a lot to do with it.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:51 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Let’s talk about Kelce’s big drop instead.
or Mahomes missing a wide open MVS...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:52 PM 09-25-2022
I was not aware harsh language in a penalty.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:56 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Jones deserves about 5% of the blame for that loss
Timing is everything, he easily deserves 75%. He doesn't act stupid we win.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:57 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
or Mahomes missing a wide open MVS...
That was literally 1% of the problems today. QBs won't hit every deep pass.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:57 PM 09-25-2022
As a teammate: You've won games for us before and you'll win them for us again. Go get 'em next week and earn it back.

As a coach: You just lost us a football game. Now you know what immaturity can do to a champion and you'll never see a better example of it. If you're going to be a leader here - LEAD. You're a grown ass man with a potential HoF career track. Learn from this; fix it and be better for it.

You idiots what want to chew his ass don't seem to realize how little that will accomplish. This is a SUPERSTAR player. A generational guy in most decades who just got unlucky to be playing at the same time as Donald. If you think scolding him like a dog that shit in the rug will accomplish anything, you've simple never tried to work with accomplished adults.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:57 PM 09-25-2022
You know what the difference between coming and nutting is ? Coming or cum refers to your run of the mill semen , while a nut is a visceral feeling so powerful your brain has a tough time distinguishing whether it is a physical feeling or in fact some kind of undefined emotion ( al state ) . I tell you what big man , me nutting in your bbw mothers hairy pussy after watching the cottage cheese in her buttcheeks ripple back and forth over my BBC is an unbelievable sight to behold my brother , I tell you what , homie man . Yea bro . Me and my ******s call yo momma pepperoni sue because she get those nice , dark , round nipples that practically swallow her entire breasts
[Reply]
scho63 03:05 PM 09-25-2022
Put a muzzle on him next game.

[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:07 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
As a teammate: You've won games for us before and you'll win them for us again. Go get 'em next week and earn it back.

As a coach: You just lost us a football game. Now you know what immaturity can do to a champion and you'll never see a better example of it. If you're going to be a leader here - LEAD. You're a grown ass man with a potential HoF career track. Learn from this; fix it and be better for it.

You idiots what want to chew his ass don't seem to realize how little that will accomplish. This is a SUPERSTAR player. A generational guy in most decades who just got unlucky to be playing at the same time as Donald. If you think scolding him like a dog that shit in the rug will accomplish anything, you've simple never tried to work with accomplished adults.
I wonder what Vince Lombardi would do? Put him in time out?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up