ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Looking at Tyreek Hill
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:03 PM 09-18-2022
160 yards today, 2 TD's EDIT Finished with 190 yds and 2 TD's

Just did a classis blow by and Tua hit him in stride

Waddle has 161

Tua is the most accurate passer in the history of the NFL not named Patrick Mahomes

He's still fun to watch.

Still 4 minutes left

Hoping the Fins beat the Ravens
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:11 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Great comparison. NOT.
What, his was just a fluke?
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:21 AM 09-19-2022
Bump this next week when the dolphins turn back into pumpkins.
[Reply]
493rd 06:37 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The Ravens scored 38 points today? Figured out Lamar Jackson? Did you see his numbers today?

He’s playing really well.

The Dolphins just have ridiculously explosive weapons. They’re going to be a problem for any team they face.
Nailed it. And don’t forget about Mike McDaniel being paired with Tua versus Brian Flores who had no clue. If the Dolphins and Tua don’t make significant strides this year and compete for the East I’ll be surprised. The team is stacked with legit weapons and Tua is clearly a different guy this year.

If Tyreek wasn’t having success with his new team I think the board would be happier. Seeing him light it up with a guy everyone thought was a bust after 2 years of incremental progression apparently stings the ego a bit. Not sure why the disrespect for Tua.
[Reply]
synthesis2 07:23 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Haven’t seen a single person say this. I have seen some say that the team will be as good or better this year. And after one of the most efficient offensive games ever plus a victory over the most talented roster in the league, I don’t see any reason to walk that back. Do you?
Don't want him, glad he is gone period. He was a pre-Madonna and the return we got for him was far greater than the cancer that was Hill. He is trying to prove to others it was a good trade, in the very near future it will change.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:32 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Don't want him, glad he is gone period. He was a pre-Madonna and the return we got for him was far greater than the cancer that was Hill. He is trying to prove to others it was a good trade, in the very near future it will change.
*prima donna
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:32 AM 09-19-2022
He was a pre-Madonna and the return we got for him was far greater than the cancer that was Hill. He is trying to prove to others it was a good trade, in the very near future it will change.
In your opinion was he more of an Annie Lennox or Debbie Harry or Cher?
[Reply]
irafreak 07:37 AM 09-19-2022
I just want to dolphins to hand the bills a loss or two and keep the pressure on them. Don't want the bills getting an easy division.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:11 AM 09-19-2022
I'm just trying to be happy for him and the Dolphins fans. Resenting him for leaving does no one any good.

Being a thorn in the Bills side does everyone good; at least if you are Chiefs fans.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:11 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Nailed it. And don’t forget about Mike McDaniel being paired with Tua versus Brian Flores who had no clue. If the Dolphins and Tua don’t make significant strides this year and compete for the East I’ll be surprised. The team is stacked with legit weapons and Tua is clearly a different guy this year.

If Tyreek wasn’t having success with his new team I think the board would be happier. Seeing him light it up with a guy everyone thought was a bust after 2 years of incremental progression apparently stings the ego a bit. Not sure why the disrespect for Tua.
Let me preface this by saying the Dolphins look absolutely legit but it’s a little early to say Tua is a different player. He still short hops screens and overthrows guys. The Ravens were riddled with injuries and starting a rookie at CB. A couple of this throws my grandma could have made.

They’re a really good team and they have weapons but it’s too early to crown them. Watch them get blown out by Buffalo.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:12 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
The Smith point is exactly why I said Hill and Tua would work. Hill is a game changer and can be a QB maker if need be. He is a dynamic play maker that changes the game in many ways. The #1 weapon speed weapon in NFL. Of course that's gonna travel well...

But, KC can win without him as more of a complete team.

All points about each team have already been on display this season.Both teams will get better as the season continues.
This.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:14 AM 09-19-2022
pre-Madonna
:-)
:-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:14 AM 09-19-2022
I still hate that Tyreek isn't a Chief.

I know I know "2-0 bitch shut the fuck up".
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:14 AM 09-19-2022
Good for Reek, dudes a HOFer not surprised. He can polish a turd QB with his elite speed/skillset.

Don't care until we are facing them in a game. Go Chiefs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:15 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I still hate that Tyreek isn't a Chief.

I know I know "2-0 bitch shut the fuck up".
We don’t need Tyreek.

That’s a whole lot different than not wanting Tyreek. :-)

I wish he was still here. I’m also glad the Chiefs decided not to pay him what he wanted. It was just too much
[Reply]
O.city 08:17 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We don’t need Tyreek.

That’s a whole lot different than not wanting Tyreek. :-)

I wish he was still here. I’m also glad the Chiefs decided not to pay him what he wanted. It was just too much
We don't know that yet though. Yeah, the Chiefs can win games in the regular season without him. No doubt.

I get why it happened the way it did, the Dolphins could pay him and are just in a different spot than KC.

I also think you'd be lying to yourself if you think the Chiefs brass doesn't wish he was still here.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up