ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Looking at Tyreek Hill
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:03 PM 09-18-2022
160 yards today, 2 TD's EDIT Finished with 190 yds and 2 TD's

Just did a classis blow by and Tua hit him in stride

Waddle has 161

Tua is the most accurate passer in the history of the NFL not named Patrick Mahomes

He's still fun to watch.

Still 4 minutes left

Hoping the Fins beat the Ravens
[Reply]
Oh Snap 09:21 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Baltimore is not good? Tua to Tyreek is KILLING Baltimore.
Baltimore was only good when they were playing a last place schedule. It's why they always got murdered in the playoffs. Average at best. Teams have figured out Lamar jackson
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:25 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If only Tyreek had a stint on the Chiefs where we could test this hypothesis…
Eh, I'd rather not. He seems to dump on us every chance he gets lately.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:38 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
Baltimore was only good when they were playing a last place schedule. It's why they always got murdered in the playoffs. Average at best. Teams have figured out Lamar jackson
The Ravens scored 38 points today? Figured out Lamar Jackson? Did you see his numbers today?

He’s playing really well.

The Dolphins just have ridiculously explosive weapons. They’re going to be a problem for any team they face.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:50 PM 09-18-2022
The Ravens scored 38 points today? Figured out Lamar Jackson? Did you see his numbers today?

The Dolphins just have ridiculously explosive weapons. They’re going to be a problem for any team they face.
You still can't win a title without a passer who can consistently beat good defenses from the pocket with his arm. That's why Lamar Jackson will never win one.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:56 PM 09-18-2022
Tyreek can be amazing and we can still do really well with the trade. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:59 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Who care
IHHFD!!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:00 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Neither of the touchdown passes to Hill was a “dime.” Both underthrown and almost cost them the TD on the first one.
On the 2nd one Tyreek left that rookie CB so flat footed he may still be standing there, and #10 almost came to a full stop to catch the pass and actually had to use his speed to pull away after catching it.

Not talking shit on Tua, he's accurate as hell on short and intermediate stuff. That's his game. He's got a pop-gun arm on the long stuff, but they'll be able to at least make the playoffs.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:23 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
You still can't win a title without a passer who can consistently beat good defenses from the pocket with his arm. That's why Lamar Jackson AND TUA will never win one.
FYP
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:56 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Looks like all the geniuses on the board were dead wrong about noodle arm Tua - including me. 6 TDs in a game isn’t a fluke in the NFL.
mitch trubisky had a 6TD game
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:55 AM 09-19-2022

Pats held Dolphins offense to 13-pts just a week ago.

Lets not overreact to them lighting up a young secondary with a new DC in week 2. Clearly, they have weapons now but Ravens D has some serious issues.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:10 AM 09-19-2022
So glad TH is gone. Thank U Veach and Co.!
[Reply]
TEX 03:35 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
So glad TH is gone. Thank U Veach and Co.!
:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:33 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Pats held Dolphins offense to 13-pts just a week ago.

Lets not overreact to them lighting up a young secondary with a new DC in week 2. Clearly, they have weapons now but Ravens D has some serious issues.
It’s not reasonable to think a Belichik defense could throw a completely new offense into fits?

Do we not think this Dolphins offense is likely to get even better as the season progresses and they gel?

I’m not overreacting to anything. They were yesterday exactly what I thought they had the potential to be.

I genuinely think this board forgets how good Hill made Alex Smith look. And add Waddle and Mostert and you have some real explosive options.
[Reply]
Chargem 06:03 AM 09-19-2022
I do enjoy watching Marcus Peters get burned for touchdowns
[Reply]
TEX 06:09 AM 09-19-2022
It’s not reasonable to think a Belichik defense could throw a completely new offense into fits?

Do we not think this Dolphins offense is likely to get even better as the season progresses and they gel?

I’m not overreacting to anything. They were yesterday exactly what I thought they had the potential to be.

I genuinely think this board forgets how good Hill made Alex Smith look. And add Waddle and Mostert and you have some real explosive options.
The Smith point is exactly why I said Hill and Tua would work. Hill is a game changer and can be a QB maker if need be. He is a dynamic play maker that changes the game in many ways. The #1 weapon speed weapon in NFL. Of course that's gonna travel well...

But, KC can win without him as more of a complete team.

All points about each team have already been on display this season.Both teams will get better as the season continues.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up