ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Looking at Tyreek Hill
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:03 PM 09-18-2022
160 yards today, 2 TD's EDIT Finished with 190 yds and 2 TD's

Just did a classis blow by and Tua hit him in stride

Waddle has 161

Tua is the most accurate passer in the history of the NFL not named Patrick Mahomes

He's still fun to watch.

Still 4 minutes left

Hoping the Fins beat the Ravens
[Reply]
TEX 02:17 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
underthrowing him as well... got lucky on the first long one.
He did. But it's just fun to watch Hill play, and especially fun to watch Hill kill the Ravens.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:19 PM 09-18-2022
Tyreek sucks. We dont need him - Most of Chiefsplanet
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:19 PM 09-18-2022
Lamar with 14 seconds , Lets see what he does LOL!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:20 PM 09-18-2022
I’m a guy who was convinced Hill was going to dominate this season and make Tua look like an excellent QB.

But fuck off for making this thread. We don’t need this nonsense weekly. Seriously, dude. Go bump an old thread if you need this shit.
[Reply]
TEX 02:24 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’m a guy who was convinced Hill was going to dominate this season and make Tua look like an excellent QB.

But **** off for making this thread. We don’t need this nonsense weekly. Seriously, dude. Go bump an old thread if you need this shit.
Why don't you f*** off, or just don't come to Tyreek Hill thread and bitch, when you KNOW the topic is going to be about Tyreek Hill. How about that? :-)

Oh, and the Chiefs aren't even playing today...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:24 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

But **** off for making this thread. We don’t need this nonsense weekly. Seriously, dude. Go bump an old thread if you need this shit.
Chiefs are off, so you can fuck off.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:26 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Tyreek sucks. We dont need him - Most of Chiefsplanet
Haven’t seen a single person say this. I have seen some say that the team will be as good or better this year. And after one of the most efficient offensive games ever plus a victory over the most talented roster in the league, I don’t see any reason to walk that back. Do you?
[Reply]
-King- 02:27 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Why don't you f*** off, or just don't come to Tyreek Hill thread and bitch, when you KNOW the topic is going to be about Tyreek Hill. How about that? :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:28 PM 09-18-2022
I wished Reek well at first, hated losing him

But then he went down there and started bad mouthing the team that not only gave his sorry ass a shot when he already had off field issues... then steadfastly stood by him through another major issue

Fuck Tyreek Hill
[Reply]
TEX 02:30 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Haven’t seen a single person say this. I have seen some say that the team will be as good or better this year. And after one of the most efficient offensive games ever plus a victory over the most talented roster in the league, I don’t see any reason to walk that back. Do you?
No. That's the deal. Both KC and Tyreek can be good. I HATED to see him go, but still love watching him play and I still love watching the Chiefs play slinging the football all over the place. I can't wait for them to meet in the playoffs!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:34 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I still can't believe KC traded him.

(Spare me your reasoning, I don't care)
I'm not going to spare you anything... We are better with they guys we drafted and picked up, period...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:36 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

But then he went down there and started bad mouthing the team that not only gave his sorry ass a shot when he already had off field issues... then steadfastly stood by him through another major issue

**** Tyreek Hill
I didn't really take it that way. He was driving his podcast and the media was trying to blow it up and make a big deal out of it.

Reek I'm sure would be welcomed back at any time by Veach, Reid , and all teammates. He knows what the Chiefs did for him through all the BS he had to endure as a rookie.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 02:37 PM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

**** Tyreek Hill
All of this Easy....
And all of Reek's ballwashers can eat a bag of dicks....
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:38 PM 09-18-2022
The Chiefs are going to sit quietly under the radar, IMO.

The NFL discussion will be all about the AFC East. That’s fine.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:40 PM 09-18-2022
Hill with 190 yards

Tua 469

Dolphins fans must be ecstatic!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up