ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Looking at Tyreek Hill
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:03 PM 09-18-2022
160 yards today, 2 TD's EDIT Finished with 190 yds and 2 TD's

Just did a classis blow by and Tua hit him in stride

Waddle has 161

Tua is the most accurate passer in the history of the NFL not named Patrick Mahomes

He's still fun to watch.

Still 4 minutes left

Hoping the Fins beat the Ravens
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:18 AM 09-19-2022
Hey how about that Demarcus Robinson guy.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:20 AM 09-19-2022
Hill was very close to signing with the Chiefs for 23mil/ year.
Then the Adams contract came out and the Hill camp knew that they could beat it.

I loved Hill, but not worth 30mil a year for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:32 AM 09-19-2022
We basically traded Tyreek for a chance to rebuild our Defense. It will turn out to be a good move in the overall picture. Especially over the next 3 years.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:33 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Then the Adams contract came out and the Hill camp knew that they could beat it.

Exactly.

Anyone who is still butthurt over Tyreek needs to blame the Raiders for being stupid and fucking up the entire WR market by overpaying for a WR when they don't even have a QB who can get him the ball consistently.

It's almost as if they know they can't really compete, so they did that to take away our most lethal outside weapon.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:39 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The only WR from that game who received a shout out from Mahomes…

This speaks volumes to me. But it’s not surprising. Tyreek said Tua was better than Patrick and he’s gonna prove him wrong
[Reply]
-King- 08:43 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:

He's not getting 30 mil a year. That last year is a balloon year. None of the money is real. He's getting around 23.75mil a year.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:53 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
*prima donna
You are such a pre-Madonna. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:00 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hey how about that Demarcus Robinson guy.
I said we should have brought him back and dumped Fountain. Got alot of down votes for it lol
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:31 AM 09-19-2022
If we would have had this many Tyreek Hill threads when he played here, he would still play here.
[Reply]
493rd 09:33 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Let me preface this by saying the Dolphins look absolutely legit but it’s a little early to say Tua is a different player. He still short hops screens and overthrows guys. The Ravens were riddled with injuries and starting a rookie at CB. A couple of this throws my grandma could have made.

They’re a really good team and they have weapons but it’s too early to crown them. Watch them get blown out by Buffalo.
Yes, you’re correct in that it’s early. He’s definitely trending in the right direction and I think McDaniel is going to be Tua’s version of Andy. We’ll see, but I think the league is better when there are more young bright spots in it like the Dolphins. Hopefully they can slow the Bills hype train a bit.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:36 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I do enjoy watching Marcus Peters get burned for touchdowns
I hadn't realized that was Marcus fucking Peters that didn't bother TAKING A STEP until Hill was 5 yards by him.

My buddy told me who it was and I laughed my ass clear off my legs. :-)

Fuck that bitch.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:43 AM 09-19-2022
Have a good friend that’s been a lifelong Dolphins fan. Sent him a peace sign after Tyreek’s second TD. He sent a text back 2 hours later…”I’m still in shock”. I told him welcome to the “it’s not over til it’s over” life of having Tyreek on the team.

It’s nice reminiscing on those Tyreek moments, but I’m also very thankful for the move we made.

Sometimes trades can help both teams. I’m happy to help a team with the Pats and Bills I’m their division. Best of luck to Tyreek. I hope he goes off next weekend too. His success doesn’t mean this Chiefs team isn’t still better off without him for the future of this team.
[Reply]
notorious 09:46 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I hadn't realized that was Marcus ****ing Peters that didn't bother TAKING A STEP until Hill was 5 yards by him.

**** that bitch.
and then some.
[Reply]
notorious 09:49 AM 09-19-2022
How in the world did we replace DRob's 3 catches for 31 yards this season?

Sleepless nights in the Reid household, no doubt.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:50 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I hadn't realized that was Marcus ****ing Peters that didn't bother TAKING A STEP until Hill was 5 yards by him.

**** that bitch.
I wonder if he's humped Harbaugh ???:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up