ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Colts
RunKC 02:02 PM 09-16-2022
Shithead owner whose franchise killed Luck.

Should be a fun game. One big note is Shaq Darius Leonard is out again this week. Could be a major loss for them.
[Reply]
Monty 02:27 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Fuck the Colts..
And their fans. I'll never forget the treatment walking out of the stadium after that playoff loss in Indy a few years ago, classless dregs that don't deserve a winning team.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:37 PM 09-16-2022
we're going to make orphans of their children
[Reply]
redfan 02:42 PM 09-16-2022
They fucking suck!! Fuck them!!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:45 PM 09-16-2022
The entire team smells of elderberry. And their owner is a hamster.
[Reply]
tmax63 02:48 PM 09-16-2022
Bolton Gay Chenal are gonna earn their money this week with JT but the rest of their team doesn't really scare
[Reply]
warrior 02:51 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Karlaftis will get his 3 sack game

that would be sweet :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 02:56 PM 09-16-2022
Contain Taylor and I think we win easy. Zero concern that Matt Ryan beats this team.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:58 PM 09-16-2022
I genuinely don't believe they stand a chance

They have a good guard, running back, and the ghost of Matt Ryan

BFD :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:08 PM 09-16-2022
I suspect KC will respresent well.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:09 PM 09-16-2022
The Colts are every Chiefs team we watched from the Marty era; good running game, elderly (in football age) QB whose years have long since past or back up has been / never was under center, decent defense, in the running for a wild card or potential division winner (given the absolute shit the AFC South is) if everything breaks their way only to be one and done come playoff time.

Let's not worry to much over this one.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:10 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
The Colts are every Chiefs team we watched from the Marty era; good running game, elderly (in football age) QB whose years have long since past or back up has been / never was under center, decent defense, in the running for a wild card or potential division winner (given the absolute shit the AFC South is) if everything breaks their way only to be one and done come playoff time.

Let's not worry to much over this one.
Matt Ryan is basically Elvis Grbac huh?
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:10 PM 09-16-2022
NAILED IT!!!!
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:11 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Monty:
And their fans. I'll never forget the treatment walking out of the stadium after that playoff loss in Indy a few years ago, classless dregs that d a winning team.
Years ago in a bar in Salina it was a preseason game mind you. My favorite team The Kansas City Chiefs vs Saints and in this bar & grill called The Blind Pig was this douche canu Colts fan. He had a tattoo of the Colts logo horseshoe upside down so that he said when Colts score a touchdown it was right side up. Oh he is a douchebag. I could understand if it was his team playing but it wasn't it was the Saints. Every time Saints scored he'd cheer and raise his hands to signal touchdown. He was an obnoxious little dweeb douchebag that needed to drink aids infused antifreeze. It was fuckimg preseason but he was living it up when Saints scored piece of shot douchebag. He maybe the only Colts fan I've ever met but I think he represents that all Colts fans are douchebags. Fuck him & all their fans classless douchebags.
[Reply]
TLO 03:29 PM 09-16-2022
I don't know much about the Colts. I just noticed we're not back at Arrowhead until October, which kinda sucks.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:30 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I don't know much about the Colts. I just noticed we're not back at Arrowhead until October, which kinda sucks.
No worries, hell we usually play better on the road anyway for some strange reason
[Reply]
Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up