ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did we just wrap up the AFC West?
Hammock Parties 09:27 PM 09-15-2022
Raiders suck.

Donks suck.

Herb is broken.

Kinda feels like it's ours to lose.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:43 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Sort of on topic with regards to niners, but I heard a pundit talking about them and thrown in was that they haven’t even had their hall of fame TE play yet this season.

Is George Brittle really looked at as a Hall of Famer already? It never even crossed my mind he would be viewed in that high regard.

Based on talent and ability, yeah, probably.

He’s just not available enough to even consider it.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:35 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
Agree. If they were in the AFC I wouldn't give them a chance to make it to the SB
They win playoff games. I'll give 'em that.

Unlike the Chargers, Raiders, Steelers, or Titans...
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 04:50 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Staley is also one of the dumbest coaches in the NFL. He is literally the reason that the Dolts missed the playoffs last season and why they lost on Thursday. That pick 6 should have never happened if BS knew what he was doing.
I respect Herbert’s toughness but Staley should’ve put his foot down and not let him back into the game. Players most of the time are going to want to play because they’re fierce competitors but you’re risking way too much this early in the season. By allowing him back into the game not only are you risking him getting a season ending injury, you’re risking possible long term damage to your franchise quarterback.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:45 AM 09-20-2022
Joe Lombardi will be the death of the Chargers. Wasn’t sure where to put this but Chargers are 31st and 32nd in yards before and after contact by RBs.

The Lions' offensive line has been banged up so far and they still FAR outpace the rest of the league in yards before contact per run, elite play from that unit pic.twitter.com/4tB2718NeZ

— Jacob Wayne (@wayne_sports_) September 19, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 09-20-2022
good good...drop herb back more...make him famous for ribs like tony roma's
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:28 AM 09-20-2022
Sitting back and drinking in all the Raiders, Chargers, Broncos winning the AFCW hot takes.

Especially the Raiders just lmao
[Reply]
penguinz 11:30 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I respect Herbert’s toughness but Staley should’ve put his foot down and not let him back into the game. Players most of the time are going to want to play because they’re fierce competitors but you’re risking way too much this early in the season. By allowing him back into the game not only are you risking him getting a season ending injury, you’re risking possible long term damage to your franchise quarterback.
Another example of how bad a coach BS is.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:32 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Another example of how bad a coach BS is.
The guy spent all offseason justifying his gambling, especially on 4th down, as establishing a mindset. And then in a big game with the division lead on the line, he smashes that mindset and operates like any other NFL coach.

I actually thought he did a decent job controlling the aggressiveness Thursday night. But that being said, what exactly is the team’s identity now?
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:32 AM 09-20-2022
I left Vegas Sunday right before the game ended to beat the crowd on the road back to LA. I literally drove by the stadium as that heartbreaking touchdown in overtime happened.

It was like you could feel the gravitational pull from the new batch of Raiders fans finding out what it's like to live in Raider Nation. Pain and disappointment hovered above the stadium like the dusty heat waves of the desert.

To a team we utterly destroyed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I actually thought he did a decent job controlling the aggressiveness Thursday night. But that being said, what exactly is the team’s identity now?
They're going to end up like the Andrew Luck Colts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:49 PM 09-23-2022
west
wrapped

Big injury report for the #Chargers: QB Justin Herbert (ribs) did not practice and is questionable for Sunday vs. the #Jaguars. WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) and RT Trey Pipkins (foot) are also questionable, while CB JC Jackson (ankle) and C Corey Linsley (knee) are doubtful.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) September 23, 2022

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:18 PM 09-23-2022
Don't sleep on Chase McDaniels
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:25 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Don't sleep on Chase McDaniels
Chase is about to fake an injury.

That dude's out here to run the scout team, hand off a couple times, cheerlead and cash checks.

He's not here to start meaningful football games. He's gonna have to find a way out of that one in a hurry...

I figure this will be Chase on Saturday:

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:28 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Chase is about to fake an injury.

That dude's out here to run the scout team, hand off a couple times, cheerlead and cash checks.

He's not here to start meaningful football games. He's gonna have to find a way out of that one in a hurry...

I figure this will be Chase on Saturday:

I saw an article recently saying he's earned close to 40M in his NFL career.

Just pure inspiration for all us path of least resistance guys.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:35 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I saw an article recently saying he's earned close to 40M in his NFL career.

Just pure inspiration for all us path of least resistance guys.
Folks have been writing that article since the Eagles threw about $11 million his way a few years back.

And even money says he'll be on SOMEBODY'S roster next year if he wants to be. Hell, if he plays even a single credible game he'll probably be able to coax another multi-year contract out of it somewhere.

He's up to $41.8 million thus far and nobody's ever really signed him INTENDING for him to take snaps that matter. With a little luck he could make it to $50 million before it's all said and done.

For a UDFA who seemed to stick around for a couple years in NOLA because he was an adequate holder in his mid-20s and they never got around to cutting him, that's just impressive as shit.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up