ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 43
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:20 PM 08-20-2022
He has 4 carries in the preseason. I'm glad everyone knows how its going to be for the season off 4 carries in preseason.
[Reply]
TEX 04:21 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
He didn't run the ball today. So yeah, he looked great doing what he does out of the backfield, and I love the kid, but its not like he ran the ball today when the others couldn't
Yep. I knew what you meant...I just thought it was funny as in it could mean, "We're not running McKinnon today," (but if we had, he'd look bad also.)
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:24 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
He has 4 carries in the preseason. I'm glad everyone knows how its going to be for the season off 4 carries in preseason.
If you want to keep hope alive you are welcome to. I'm out.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:25 PM 08-20-2022
We could field a dominant team of AFL RBs that CP has clamored for in the preseason.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:25 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Honestly I'd rather have RoJo in the roster than CEH at this point.
Yeah, that makes sense. Except for the fact that Rojo doesn't have great hands and is poor in pass protection.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:26 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If you want to keep hope alive you are welcome to. I'm out.
What if I told you that RB is the least important role on the Chiefs offense?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:29 PM 08-20-2022
Yeah, we need to find a way to get Pachecho's 4 rushes for 8 yards on the field. That guy showed a lot more than Clyde's identical 2yds per carry.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:29 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
True statement, but still, why keep an obviously low talent and unimpressive guy out there?

What’s the reason ?
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:30 PM 08-20-2022
It wouldn't change my opinion regarding CEH
[Reply]
DaFace 04:31 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
True statement, but still, why keep an obviously low talent and unimpressive guy out there?

What’s the reason ?
Who are you replacing him with who is capable of picking up a pass rushing DE?
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:31 PM 08-20-2022
In those limited carries did you see anything different from him than previous seasons?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:32 PM 08-20-2022
McKinnon RB1, Burton on short yardage plays and mixing in Pacheco as well should be the RB rotation.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:34 PM 08-20-2022
Who are you replacing him with who is capable of picking up a pass rushing DE?
That was my only thought. Is the blocking that important? Is that what it is?

I’m fine with it if so, as I’ve said many times I trust Reid and Veach. If they see him as a miniature 6th lineman that lets Kelce run free, I’m fine with it. I’ll take it.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:35 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
In those limited carries did you see anything different from him than previous seasons?
His career YPC is 4.4...
[Reply]
DaFace 04:36 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
That was my only thought. Is the blocking that important? Is that what it is?
We'll, our QB is Patrick Mahomes. So yes.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 43
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up