ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Post-Mortem: 2022 NFL Draft Class
Dante84 03:49 PM 08-08-2022
Figure we can drop nuggets about random dudes from this draft class as their early careers progress.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:35 AM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean, Skyy had all of 13 offensive snaps and had 1 target.

So I'd say that qualifies as 'minimal contribution in the 1st game' as well, wouldn't you?

Not sure there's any real distinctions to be drawn after a single game here, fellas. And as has been noted by several - I'm not sure it matters anyway. Pick's made, guy fits the system - onward and upward.
Pickens had 1yd on 45 snaps.

Skyy had 30 on 13.

So yeah, way more productive.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:52 AM 09-15-2022
Lord knows I love me some George Pickens, but he really didn't look that good in his first game.

https://youtu.be/ITpUpookvbc
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:25 AM 09-16-2022
Moore has honestly impressed me much more on punt returns. His hands are fucking insane even though I've felt my stink wrinkle clench on a couple of the ones he brought in.
[Reply]
Stro39 07:55 AM 09-16-2022
As a Jets fan I'm very happy with the early returns from our rookies, but I should be with 4 picks within the first 36 selections in the draft.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:39 AM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Pickens had 1yd on 45 snaps.

Skyy had 30 on 13.

So yeah, way more productive.
2 snaps on offense yesterday.

Maybe hold off on sucking his dick for a bit, fellas.
[Reply]
O.city 12:47 PM 09-20-2022
Dotson has been impressive.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:06 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Dotson has been impressive.
You jumped off the bandwagon. I was always on it.

But I kind of think his play early on is getting more praise than it deserves. Aside from the TDs, his #s aren't all that special.

Still thinks he's going to be a good solid player in the mold of Diontae Johnson though.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:19 PM 09-20-2022
Drake London is probably the most underrated offensive rookie so far. 160 yards and a TD. Saw him make some good ass plays.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:54 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Drake London is probably the most underrated offensive rookie so far. 160 yards and a TD. Saw him make some good ass plays.
He looks really good, but I think Garrett Wilson has been the best of the rookie skill position guys. London would be #2 for me.

The Jets finally played him, due to injury, and he exploded for 100+ yards and 2 TDs with Flacco throwing the ball.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:38 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
When the fantasy gods open a London, they close a Pitts....or something like that.

Because man - Kyle Pitts ain't getting SHIT for looks right now. And yeah, London is clearly Mariota's top target.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:41 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He looks really good, but I think Garrett Wilson has been the best of the rookie skill position guys. London would be #2 for me.

The Jets finally played him, due to injury, and he exploded for 100+ yards and 2 TDs with Flacco throwing the ball.
Wilson was my top WR prospect in this class. Not sure if he has the ceiling that Olave has or maybe not even London, but he was just a turnkey difference maker. He does everything crisp and clean out there.

With competent QB play he could be an 80 catch, 1200 yard guy this year. Then again, London could as well. Really nip/tuck between those two right now. I'd take Wilson over London but man, they sure seem inclined to get London the ball any way they can.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:48 PM 09-20-2022
When the fantasy gods open a London, they close a Pitts....or something like that.

Because man - Kyle Pitts ain't getting SHIT for looks right now. And yeah, London is clearly Mariota's top target.
And that is criminal...

They should trade him. To us. For Buchele. I mean, did you see Buchele in preseason? :-)
[Reply]
kccrow 05:59 PM 09-20-2022

It's alot of things in my opinion. Some the QB, some the Falcons using Pitts as a clearing mechanism, sometimes some shit play by Pitts too (standing still in a the heart of a shallow zone for his QB to make a shitty dump pass for a pick stands out).
[Reply]
staylor26 05:42 PM 09-22-2022
Treylon Burks was catching a lot of shit for being out of shape in OTAs among other things, but dude has looked pretty good so far with limited opportunities.
[Reply]
SAGA45 12:07 AM 09-23-2022
Pickens made a spectacular OBJ-esque one-handed catch on TNF. Sucks that he has Trubisky for his QB.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up