ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Post-Mortem: 2022 NFL Draft Class
Dante84 03:49 PM 08-08-2022
Figure we can drop nuggets about random dudes from this draft class as their early careers progress.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:02 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Lord Rodgers is an asshole.

If you’re not a HoFer, he’s going to publicly shit on you at some point. **** that guy.
That's a pretty piss poor example of leadership. No wonder Adams wanted to get away from that prick.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:05 AM 08-17-2022

If you’re not a HoFer, he’s going to publicly shit on you at some point. Fuck that guy.
That's exactly what I was thinking. There is no crime in thinking that internally or even expressing that in practice, but what kind of motherfucker spouts that to ESPN?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:24 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That's exactly what I was thinking. There is no crime in thinking that internally or even expressing that in practice, but what kind of motherfucker spouts that to ESPN?
Right?

I don’t care if he says it TO them. Or in the locker room. But you don’t air rookies out like that publicly. That’s just being a shitty teammate
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:52 AM 08-17-2022
So George Pickens now leads the odds to win OROTY according to points bet. The hype around him is yuuuge.

As much as i loved him as a prospect, i don't see how the fuck he's going to win OROTY with Mitch Trubisky throwing him the ball. I'd take Skyy Moore to have the more productive season due to circumstance.

Looking at these odds....man im tempted to put some money on Pacheco, who's climbed into the top 20...

https://www.rotowire.com/betting/nfl...book=pointsbet
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:31 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So George Pickens now leads the odds to win OROTY according to points bet. The hype around him is yuuuge.

As much as i loved him as a prospect, i don't see how the fuck he's going to win OROTY with Mitch Trubisky throwing him the ball. I'd take Skyy Moore to have the more productive season due to circumstance.

Looking at these odds....man im tempted to put some money on Pacheco, who's climbed into the top 20...

https://www.rotowire.com/betting/nfl...book=pointsbet
I'd put some money on Dameon Pierce. That RB room is garbage and they're going to feed him the ball.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:00 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I'd put some money on Dameon Pierce. That RB room is garbage and they're going to feed him the ball.
Love Dameon Pierce this year. He looked really fucking good in his first preseason game.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:02 AM 08-17-2022
Not only does Pickens have a huge question mark at QB, he also has to compete with Johnson, Claypool, and Freiermuth for targets.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:11 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Love Dameon Pierce this year. He looked really fucking good in his first preseason game.
4.6 forty time - fuuuuuck that.

Done with slow RBs. Even in fantasty football.

But you're not kidding - that is a comically terrible RB room.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:08 PM 08-17-2022
4.6 forty time - fuuuuuck that.

Done with slow RBs. Even in fantasty football.

But you're not kidding - that is a comically terrible RB room.
Where he's going, it's all handcuffs/backups.

He's likely a starter within the first month, and the Texans OL isn't terrible.

And I know he's not a HR hitter, but he looked really fucking good. I don't think the speed will be an issue in terms of production.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:53 PM 08-17-2022

If you’re not a HoFer, he’s going to publicly shit on you at some point. **** that guy.
Needs more Ayahuasca.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:06 AM 08-18-2022

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...n-rodgers-rant

The following day Rodgers asked the WR core to an early meeting where he basically scolded them. I'm noticing that all of the WRs had a positive take afterwards except Christian Watson, who has remained mum, and I suspect is the main culprit bc Doubs seems plenty engaged.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:07 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Needs more Ayahuasca.
Maybe share some with his young WRs.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:03 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:

The following day Rodgers asked the WR core to an early meeting where he basically scolded them. I'm noticing that all of the WRs had a positive take afterwards except Christian Watson, who has remained mum, and I suspect is the main culprit bc Doubs seems plenty engaged.
Everything I've been hearing about Doubs has been really good, and he performed relatively well in his first preseason game. The only big thing so far with him has been a couple of ill-timed drops. He's beating guys and the drops will settle when he stops thinking out there. Watson, on the other hand, I haven't heard much good on him in most every regard.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:17 PM 08-18-2022

To make him look even more douchey, this asshole is the guy who decided to skip out on the voluntary camps.

Instead of putting extra time in with these guys, he gives them the bare minimum and then publicly shits on them for not being on the same page.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:47 PM 08-18-2022

Read somewhere that Doubs is looking good, could potentially be the top WR this year in GB. Watson has been on the PUP list which is why we haven't heard much. So... I guess Rodgers was trying to pep talk Doubs into an instant all pro?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up