ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 172
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:36 PM 02-16-2022
This article will be the biggest thing since SOC great work Clay. The haters are denying it because they have a narrative to uphold
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:37 PM 02-16-2022
Doug Pederson was on record as the KC playcaller right until the shit about him banging a secretary came out after getting hired by Philly, where it some said he wasn't calling shit. Who the fuck really knows what goes on beyond the people directly invovled?

While this isn't Kent Babb level reporting, it's certainly amusing in a somewhat "how ****ed can a hundred million dollar organization be in a 60 minute span" way.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:37 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
We probably tried to get bye for another year hoping we would finally land those compensatory draft picks when EB got hired
That, or we learned absolutely dick from letting Greg Robinson and Bob Sutton stay a season longer than they should have.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:37 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This article will be the biggest thing since SOC great work Clay. The haters are denying it because they have a narrative to uphold
It's impossible to corroborate anything that was said in the article.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:38 PM 02-16-2022
My sources tell me the Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board is run by Adam Teicher and Brooke Pryor.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:38 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
The root cause of the disaster of a lost Mahomes year is not just bringing EB back for another year, but giving him a contract that specifically empowers him to call plays. How stupid is that, I sure hope whoever signed that deal pays for it.
No. The article tries to paint the narrative that Bieniemy had this power the whole time.

Mahomes and Reid, according to our source, had a good plan in place. Bieniemy didn’t like it. He made several changes, and he had the power to do so in his contract, because he called the plays in 2020, as he did in 2021.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 09:38 PM 02-16-2022
I am not a journalist, but I suspect you waded into serious defamation territory here. I hope you corroborated everything you wrote with more than the significant other of a prominent chiefs player. Because you have clearly crossed the threshold for malice in this and the other EB thread.

edit: Also there are some serious holes in your article. For example: You imply that the Chiefs brought EB back because they wanted him to get a head coaching opportunity, even if it wasn't in the best interests of the team. I have a really hard time imagining that.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 09:39 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's Andy Reid. That's what he does.

Let's pray he's leaned.
Is he too nice of a boss?

Yep, he also needs to go on a diet. I would suggest to him intermittent fasting.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:39 PM 02-16-2022
If Mahomes dislikes or has no trust in EB he won’t be back. So that last part about EB might come back negates everything else above it.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:41 PM 02-16-2022
100% Karen level drama.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:41 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It's impossible to corroborate anything that was said in the article.
It will be very telling if the OC of a top offense doesn't get a new contract
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:41 PM 02-16-2022
There is clearly some truth to this if EB and the Chiefs are considering parting ways. If Reid and Mahomes both love EB this conversation isnt taking place. Period.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:41 PM 02-16-2022
There's a lot of holes here.

The previous week everyone including Patrick were heaping praise on EB for having them ready to score in 13 seconds.

Qbs cant talk back through the headset.

Reid calls the plays? Kaftka is also on the headset??

Even if there were arguments and disagreements you're creating a narrative by concluding EB bad. That is completely in the eyes of the beholder. Another spin could be EB tried his best to get the chaos under control.

Happy to be proven wrong, but this all stinks of conjecture.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 09:41 PM 02-16-2022
Need to let Mahomes have a significant say in who he works with. You don't pay him potentially 9 figures to work with people he doesn't get along with.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:44 PM 02-16-2022
:-)

I love this place.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 172
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up