ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 435
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:40 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He held his assignments tonite so shut up
pfff like fuck he did.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:41 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Imagine having Justin Houston and still having a 1st and 2nd round pick and tens of millions to spend
That's a nice narrative until the reality of that situation sets in. That since the day he signed that contract Justin Houston was an often injured underperforming player. Nothing will ever change that he acted like he could give a fuck about 75% of the time. Maybe tonight mattered to him but most of the time he doesn't give a shit, so I really don't care if he's here or not, get a bitch and has been since the day he was paid.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:41 PM 10-06-2019
Imagine having Justin Houston and still having a 1st and 2nd round pick and tens of millions to spend
Getting rid of Houston pissed me off so much. So he could get rid of the previous guys and bring in true leaders like Mathieu and Clark, so they can run there mouths about being leaders and changing the culture of the defense. They suck just as bad. Lots of talking from old Frank and not much producing.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:42 PM 10-06-2019
Frank Clark has been garbage all year. Right now the trade looks like a monumental bust. Just Houston pushed their shit in and embarrassed the Chiefs tonight.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:42 PM 10-06-2019
Yep I'm over defending this guy, waste of money. I'm on the train
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:42 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Frank Clark has been garbage all year. Right now the trade looks like a monumental bust. Just Houston pushed their shit in and embarrassed the Chiefs tonight.
BUT BUT HE WAS DOUBLE TEAMED !!!
[Reply]
Jim Jones 09:42 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's a nice narrative until the reality of that situation sets in. That since the day he signed that contract Justin Houston was an often injured underperforming player. Nothing will ever change that he acted like he could give a **** about 75% of the time. Maybe tonight mattered to him but most of the time he doesn't give a shit, so I really don't care if he's here or not, get a bitch and has been since the day he was paid.

You just described Frank Clark, except Justin Houston's contract is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more affordable.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:43 PM 10-06-2019
Kpass looks better then him
[Reply]
-King- 09:43 PM 10-06-2019
It's too bad that Dee Ford had that penalty that made him unkeepable cause if even rather have him than Clark right now. I'd the run defense is going to be trash either way at least Ford can rush the later and we would still have a 1st and 2nd round pick.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:43 PM 10-06-2019
That's a nice narrative until the reality of that situation sets in. That since the day he signed that contract Justin Houston was an often injured underperforming player. Nothing will ever change that he acted like he could give a **** about 75% of the time. Maybe tonight mattered to him but most of the time he doesn't give a shit, so I really don't care if he's here or not, get a bitch and has been since the day he was paid.
That's not even true and even if it was at least he could out perform Clark when performing at 25%.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:44 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Getting rid of Houston pissed me off so much. So he could get rid of the previous guys and bring in true leaders like Mathieu and Clark, so they can run there mouths about being leaders and changing the culture of the defense. They suck just as bad. Lots of talking from old Frank and not much producing.
I bought into it too. Turns out it was bullshit. Granted we usually win games where the D holds them to 20
[Reply]
RunKC 09:44 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Wow he embarrassed Cam Erving and the 4th down stop Erving didn’t even block him.

Bravo!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:45 PM 10-06-2019
Justin Houston’s salary cap number was actually FAR bigger than Frank Clark’s this year, since he wouldn’t agree to restructure (which is why they cut him), so they’d actually have quite a bit less money than they have now.

But they would have the draft picks that they gave up . . . . .
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:45 PM 10-06-2019
That's a nice narrative until the reality of that situation sets in. That since the day he signed that contract Justin Houston was an often injured underperforming player. Nothing will ever change that he acted like he could give a fuck about 75% of the time. Maybe tonight mattered to him but most of the time he doesn't give a shit, so I really don't care if he's here or not, get a bitch and has been since the day he was paid.

Yup, Ford and Houston haven't done shit all season long. Heck Ford is on the injury report every week over his degenerative knee issue.
[Reply]
-King- 09:46 PM 10-06-2019
Are you describing Clark or Houston? :-)
[Reply]
Page 71 of 435
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up