ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 363 of 435
« First < 263313353359360361362363 364365366367373413 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:19 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They know what hospital she's going to and it's presumptively in KC. So he's !
Why do you presume it's in KC? No one thought he was going to be back on the team when the season ended, and he probably felt similarly. He restructured in March when his wife was presumably 6 months pregnant.

Perhaps they figured they'd be in a different place next season so they wanted to have the kid in California where he's from (and presumably has family). Is that so far fetched to you? If only there were evidence that he was in California recently... photographic perhaps... perhaps at a football camp... You're a lawyer. Is that corroborative enough?

I don't know about you, but I know my wife wouldn't have wanted to be uprooted at 6 months after establishing a relationship with her OB.

But thanks for your deep explanation of how child birth works. There is literally no subject you are not an expert on.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:02 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Why do you presume it's in KC? No one thought he was going to be back on the team when the season ended, and he probably felt similarly. He restructured in March when his wife was presumably 6 months pregnant.

Perhaps they figured they'd be in a different place next season so they wanted to have the kid in California where he's from (and presumably has family). Is that so far fetched to you? If only there were evidence that he was in California recently... photographic perhaps... perhaps at a football camp... You're a lawyer. Is that corroborative enough?

I don't know about you, but I know my wife wouldn't have wanted to be uprooted at 6 months after establishing a relationship with her OB.

But thanks for your deep explanation of how child birth works. There is literally no subject you are not an expert on.
I applaud you for defending Frank in this situation and perhaps you’re correct.

Here’s the thing though…I’ve always went by “trust the actions, not the words. If a person has a defined pattern of actions, trust that pattern will continue until it’s disrupted and a new pattern begins. Even then, monitor the new pattern to not be fooled when the old patter re-emerges”.

I have a very difficult time believing this is anything more than a continuation of an established long term pattern with Clark. It’s also possible that his offseason weight loss is a sign of a new pattern emerging…but him missing voluntary and mandatory practices where his new DL coach is installing new concepts and communication to the DL, these practices are VITAL for him to “hit the ground running” …which he hasn’t been able to do in any year in his time in KC.

You do realize that Veach gave him the biggest bonus in the league to incentivize him to show up for these practices. He did that because he’s trying to monetarily incentivize Frank to break his pattern of laziness.

Those are reasons not everyone accepts the excuse at face value…they just see it (as I do) as another part of his established pattern that is extremely disappointing when Veach has seemingly banked on Frank Clark having a career year and therefore bypassed addressing his replacement this offseason.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:39 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
When you have zero expectations of a player, it makes it hard to be bothered by anything he does or doesn't do.
This is where I'm at.

I already lamented that we kept him around another year. I view him as a sack of crap on the football field, but he's not going away, so I'm not going to keep getting worked up about it.

So given he's at sack of crap levels, I don't really care. Skip mini-camp practice? He's a sack of crap. Get arrested for carrying around an uzi? He's a sack of crap. Actually fucking play well in a game? A pleasant surprise, but will need to see way more of those in order for him to not be a sack of crap.

We were Mahomes not shitting his pants away from going to a third straight Super Bowl with this sack of crap in the lineup. It can be done, so I'm just going to accept it and move on and focus on the actually good and promising things about this team. And yes, many of those good and promising things are on the defense.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:04 PM 06-16-2022

[Reply]
threebag 01:47 PM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by saltydd5:
He's only still on the team this year because they couldn't trade him with his current contract and if they cut him the dead money hit (21 mil) would count against the cap.
Fuck him and his 21 million, the piece of shit is a waste of a fucking roster spot. Maybe Dieter wouldn’t have retired if he had a roster spot…. Fucking Frank “part -time” Clark piece of shit.

Can’t contain, gets swallowed up or just runs himself out of the play, but once and a while he will surprise and make a play. It’s puzzling as fuck.
[Reply]
-King- 08:36 PM 06-19-2022
Any day huh...
[Reply]
staylor26 08:42 PM 06-19-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Any day huh...
Umm mini-camp was over on Thursday...
[Reply]
-King- 09:50 PM 06-19-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm mini-camp was over on Thursday...
And he still hasn't had his baby that he just had to miss all 3 days of mini camp for.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:53 PM 06-19-2022
And he still hasn't had his baby that he just had to miss all 3 days of mini camp for.
Are you sure about that? It seems possible that he has.

Maybe you should look into it and report to Andy/Veach about it. Get to the bottom of this. Demand answers.
[Reply]
-King- 09:58 PM 06-19-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Are you sure about that? It seems possible that he has.

Maybe you should look into it and report to Andy/Veach about it. Get to the bottom of this. Demand answers.
Mmmm....nahhh.
[Reply]
threebag 03:17 AM 06-20-2022
Hope he’s riding around with an uzi in his car again. Ready for this POS to start stealing money from another Organization.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:07 AM 06-20-2022
Said another way:

"Frank Clark should've had his wife induced so he could attend mini-camp." /King
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:39 AM 06-20-2022
We didnt even know she was pregnant why would we expect to know the child was born?
[Reply]
-King- 06:03 PM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Said another way:

"Frank Clark should've had his wife induced so he could attend mini-camp." /King
Seems like you're projecting. All that means is that he skipped 3 days of mini camp and 5 days after the last day of camp, baby still isn't here.
[Reply]
-King- 06:08 PM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
We didnt even know she was pregnant why would we expect to know the child was born?
Marty has sources at all hospitals. He told me.
[Reply]
Page 363 of 435
« First < 263313353359360361362363 364365366367373413 > Last »
Up