ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Post-Mortem: 2022 NFL Draft Class
Dante84 03:49 PM 08-08-2022
Figure we can drop nuggets about random dudes from this draft class as their early careers progress.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:02 PM 09-23-2022
I'd really like to see Watson in the X, Hardman as the Z, and Moore in the slot as a regular lineup and see what happens.

I was never impressed by signing MVS and just don't think he's the type of guy you can consistently rely on. He's a nice #4 guy IMO, but not the type you hand the contract he got AND expect to be a huge part of your offense.

I don't know if JuJu is the same guy he was before the injuries. He looks... kinda slow. I'd love to see him be that elite slot WR but I don't know that he is. I think Moore could be with his RB build and elite release.

Let these young, speedy guys eat.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:25 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He also threw a little tantrum on the sideline.

And earlier in the week, he threw Trubisky under the bus saying that all the WRs were getting open.
Honestly, I give zero ****'s about the tantrum or that he said out loud what that entire lockeroom has to be thinking about Trubisky at this point. None that detracts from the fact that the catch was absolute fire.

Immaturity was a widely known knock on him. Nobody is surprised. Whoever drafted him knew exactly what they were getting. Fittingly enough, he was selected into the same environment that cultivated Antonio Brown.

No doubt the Steelers had the maximum strength excedrin on standby when they picked him.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:50 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Every time George Pickens makes one of these damn catches i get a little salty.

****ing DK Metcalfe catastrophe all over again.
Let's hope not. We have quite a ways to go before that becomes official. However, Pickens is inarguably winning these early rounds.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:10 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'd really like to see Watson in the X, Hardman as the Z, and Moore in the slot as a regular lineup and see what happens.

I was never impressed by signing MVS and just don't think he's the type of guy you can consistently rely on. He's a nice #4 guy IMO, but not the type you hand the contract he got AND expect to be a huge part of your offense.

I don't know if JuJu is the same guy he was before the injuries. He looks... kinda slow. I'd love to see him be that elite slot WR but I don't know that he is. I think Moore could be with his RB build and elite release.

Let these young, speedy guys eat.
Agree. I understood the logic of MVS and JJSS but neither is top notch imo, both need an elite WR alongside them to show production. MVS has never been hugely reliable and whatever we think the reason Juju hasn't been decent in 3 years. Moore has to get more snaps.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up