ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Does the NFL hate Mahomes?
TambaBerry 02:23 PM 09-25-2022
He almost got his facemask ripped off no call. He seems to never get the protection calls that almost every other qb gets
[Reply]
ARROW2 05:37 PM 09-25-2022
You act like it was a call to see whether there was a catch, a knee down, a fumble, etc.....Those are blown calls. This was just because....well....it's entertainment. Can't have us running away with the division before halloween. Those week 17 games have to mean something.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:37 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by ydub:
If the pack beat bucs the only undefeated team remaining will be the Miami Dolphins.

Who, along with the NFL is being sued for wrongful termination?

The Miami Dolphins

Oh, and if Atlanta wins a game in which they are favored and, as of this writing, winning, that’ll leave the Las Vegas Raiders as the only team which is without a win or a tie.

They aren’t even trying to hide it anymore.
The eagles are 3-0. And the giants are 2-0.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:38 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
you sound like you are disagreeing just to disagree. That was straight up bullshit call for no real reason. I just wish that they would fax me the script ahead of time so I won't waste my time.
You can tell who will win by what the announcers say. Nance and Romo always berate and talk shit on the team that will lose.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:30 PM 09-25-2022
Hate? No.... Not part of the NFL's larger agenda? Maybe...

They blew their wad on TB12, that is all...
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:49 PM 09-25-2022
Nope... He's still highly marketable. He is no longer the shiny, new car that they love to talk about.
[Reply]
-King- 12:04 AM 09-26-2022
You act like it was a call to see whether there was a catch, a knee down, a fumble, etc.....Those are blown calls. This was just because....well....it's entertainment. Can't have us running away with the division before halloween. Those week 17 games have to mean something.
So why did they give us the 2 point conversion and allow Orlando to get away with multiple false starts?
[Reply]
ARROW2 12:17 AM 09-26-2022
:-)
Originally Posted by -King-:
So why did they give us the 2 point conversion and allow Orlando to get away with multiple false starts?
[Reply]
-King- 01:30 AM 09-26-2022

Wow. Great answer. Why didn't I think of that?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:01 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
He almost got his facemask ripped off no call. He seems to never get the protection calls that almost every other qb gets
I don't how many times you have to see this bullshit to understand that this is how the NFL manipulates their games on the field.

They love Mahomes; he's money in the bank and the league's most explosive star. He's TOO good. No one else is close, Allen is a distant 2nd.

If they DIDN'T hamstring Mahomes he'd win every single year.

They want so badly to have marquee QB duels that they have to give the illusion that he can be beaten.

That flag was to keep the Colts in the game and keep it competitive until the end, and that's what it accomplished.

The NFL didn't give 2 shits about who won as long as the points stayed under for Vegas and the game stayed close for TV.

Who won that game didn't matter one iota to the NFL. Same as the Jeff Triplett "Forward Progress" game- the refs backed off at the end of the game and let the winner emerge...but only after TEN got back in it. Who won didn't matter; just having that game be that close was enough
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:07 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
The 2pt didn't matter. It was entertaining but ultimately had to go with the onfield call.

Orlando is a great guard and a decent RT...but he is NOT an NFL LT, but their best current option...so they probably let him get a head start because Patrick Mahomes is the league's most marketable star, so they'll let the LT get in position early to protect their investment.

Remember how many times the Rams LT had uncalled false starts to protect Goff during the "Monday Night Showdown"?

Around 7-10.

The NFL doesn't enforce rules so much as..interpret them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:26 AM 09-26-2022
What a dumb thread
[Reply]
ydub 09:18 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
The eagles are 3-0. And the giants are 2-0.
NFC East doesn’t count
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up