ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:38 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So it is a mult.
Well, yeah. I figured people assumed that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:38 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Of course, but now we have official confirmation. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 02:25 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, we knew that. Who is it?
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:25 PM 10-11-2022

[Reply]
Lzen 02:27 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
KCChiefs1?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 02:31 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It won't make a lick of difference.

Replace them all, the new guys will do what the NFL wants, as well.

You all just don't see that the reason the Refs are the way they are is because that's the way the NFL wants it?

Really?

Wow.
I'm just choosing to be blind because accepting that the above is true would ruin the game for me.

Just like every other bad call teams/players not named Patriots/TB12 have to deal with, this will be given lip service and swept under the rug. Fans will forget, the NFL will still make billions and gambling will continue to influence the outcome of 'sporting' (entertainment) events...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:05 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I'm just choosing to be blind because accepting that the above is true would ruin the game for me.

Just like every other bad call teams/players not named Patriots/TB12 have to deal with, this will be given lip service and swept under the rug. Fans will forget, the NFL will still make billions and gambling will continue to influence the outcome of 'sporting' (entertainment) events...
At least you admit it.

It's called suspension of disbelief, and it's more valid than anything.

It's like watching Star Trek; you cognitively understand Nimoy is playing a character named Spock, and they aren't really on the Starship Enterprise...but are willing to suspend your disbelief in order to enjoy the movie and get lost in the story...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:12 PM 10-12-2022

[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:18 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I got so worked up over the RTP call that I had forgotten all about that horse shit.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:38 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I got so worked up over the RTP call that I had forgotten all about that horse shit.
There was SO MUCH fuckery afoot that night.

I was convinced that the Chiefs were going to lose until they stole that 59yard FG at the end of the half.

Mahomes can't be counted out, but thank GOD we were playing the Raiders, who can always be counted on to fuck it all up for themselves at the end.

Buffalo won't self-destruct like that.

Buffalo will take advantage of the horseshit officiating and send our asses home if the Chiefs don't develop more of the short/intermediate game. The Tampa Bay game was what it should look like, conceptually, from a base-perspective, then add whatever wrinkles each week depending on the opponent...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:44 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So it is a mult.

I don’t understand this mult thing. Why would some moron do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:13 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I don’t understand this mult thing. Why would some moron do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too much time on their hands?
[Reply]
R Clark 06:08 PM 10-12-2022
attention whore
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up