ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 37
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
vailpass 11:38 AM 04-27-2016
It's the worst series in the AMC line up. If this show were a stand-alone it would have been cancelled midway through the first season.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:55 AM 04-27-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It's the worst series in the AMC line up. If this show were a stand-alone it would have been cancelled midway through the first season.
I have yet to watch season 2 but the only character I care about is the black man in the cage at the end of season 1 offering freedom.

I thought that was a big lift to that whole season. The irony of it.

I really hope they base season 2 on his character...
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:04 PM 04-27-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Same thing here.

The barber has already blown his load. He is boring now.
But he's the only guy willing to kill from the get go.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:05 PM 04-27-2016
I missed this last episode,so what happened?

The asian woman on The plane is involved?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:08 PM 04-27-2016
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Rick and Co. would wipe out this group in less than a minute. With the exception of Nick, the entire group is full of idiots and/or gutless pussies.
It's the LA version lol
People don't hunt . They aren't country.
More military was at the ready on the west coast and people had to escape them as much as zombies.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:40 PM 04-27-2016
Originally Posted by Toby Waller:
I missed this last episode,so what happened?

The asian woman on The plane is involved?
Yes, she was from the plane mini-series. There were some captivating moments but more Deus Ex Machina writing to get us to these moments.

Basically everyone is some version of the early seasons of COOOORRRRAAALLLL!!!! They do dumb things just to be put into peril, aka lazy writing 101.
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 07:51 AM 04-28-2016
This episode made me like the show a little more. Pretty sweet set if you forget about the stupidness of the kids it was a fun show. Wish they would have gone into how the main kid found out about walker blood though. Feel like they must have cut a scene in the bottom of the hole.

PS. Go watch the little web series about the flight. It is really good and will tell you who the girl and burnt guy are.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:27 PM 04-30-2016
This episode was pretty good. Dumbshit emo boy having to put the dude out of his misery was pretty tough and what makes TWD good. The decisions the characters have to make and what makes the characters who they are is compelling.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:07 AM 05-01-2016
At first I really thought the bad rap the show was getting was a bit unjustified. You have to give the show a little time to progress etc.

However, it's really pretty bad. We've had more than enough time for character development and they've developed into the worst possible lineup of emo-idiots I've ever seen.
Ok, dudes a teacher but he knows the inner workings of a yachts water cooling system?
Drug addict Johnny Depp look-alike has no clue how to operate a hair brush and went through no withdrawal symptoms (except for maybe a day in lockup). Getting clean takes weeks.
I'm completely oblivious to everyone in this show except for maybe the rich dude.
This thing needs to just go away.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:08 PM 05-01-2016
I give TWD show a ton of leeway with what I'm willing to suspend to watch it (yeah I know, zombie show and all that). I'm not sure I can do that for a second show that is apparently nowhere as good as the original.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 07:59 AM 05-02-2016
Well that got gay in a hurry.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:05 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Ok, dudes a teacher but he knows the inner workings of a yachts water cooling system?
I think the wife is a teacher / school counselor but he has a mechanical background. He mentioned in the previous episode that we was just a simple mechanic and yacht repair was above his pay grade.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:50 PM 05-02-2016
I think they slowly realizing to shoot first and ask questions later...
[Reply]
eDave 01:52 PM 05-02-2016
I've never had a gripe about this show and it got a lot better last night. The gay thing was forced though. I'm ready for them to get somewhere on land though.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:11 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
I've never had a gripe about this show and it got a lot better last night. The gay thing was forced though. I'm ready for them to get somewhere on land though.
Yeah, it seems every show you see these days has to "gay it up" for some reason. Whatever. I guess it does give the rich white dude a reason for setting up a plan to save the black guy cuz they love each other. Whatever. Still like the show, but that crap made me roll my eyes.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 37
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up