ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 2688
« First < 62112152158159160161162 1631641651661722122626621162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
New World Order 05:10 PM 05-16-2017
When Mahomes is ready, he will play.

He's the franchise now.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:13 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
He's sitting 2 years if Smith and company handle business as usual
Absolutely not. Business 'as usual' for alice is EXACTLY why we drafted mahomes. Business as usual will guarantee Mahomes starts in a year. Alex would have to perform far above his usual for that not to happen.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:17 PM 05-16-2017
He's sitting 2 years if Smith and company handle business as usual and the people paid money to actually produce (Houston/Maclin) do their damn jobs.
Proof the writing is on the wall our savior has come to fulfill the prophecy in 2018. Even Ancient Aliens want Alex Smith benched for Mahomes II

[Reply]
SAUTO 05:23 PM 05-16-2017
He's sitting 2 years if Smith and company handle business as usual and the people paid money to actually produce (Houston/Maclin) do their damn jobs.
:-) already starting to blame other players for alex losing his job.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:25 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

Ha.

It has begun...
[Reply]
rydogg58 05:26 PM 05-16-2017
Here's a sock. You got a little Alex gravy dribbling down your chin...might want to clean that up.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:15 AM 05-17-2017
:-)

This is the same idiot who proclaimed that Dorsey would not trade up to grab a QB, and if he did it would be a reach.

Take nothing this moron says seriously. He truly knows not his dick from a stick.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:50 AM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
He doesn't have to know all of it. That's the coaches job to limit the playbook to what he can handle early, and keep adding to it through the games/years.
I think the lack of patience from most posters here is a little unrealistic, TBH.

The kid shouldn't play unless he's not thinking out there about play calls, footwark on drops and other required things.

His own college coach said he will need a year or a year and a half...I like SNRs post about not rushing things with Pat. He's a perfect and raw piece of granite and Reid is an amazingly talented sculptor.

If Pat needs more than a year to start, they shouldn't rush things.

Give them time to carve a true masterpiece.

In the grand scheme of things, 2018 isn't nearly as important as 2019-2030
[Reply]
BossChief 06:56 AM 05-17-2017
Quit trolling.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:03 AM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Proof the writing is on the wall our savior has come to fulfill the prophecy in 2018. Even Ancient Aliens want Alex Smith benched for Mahomes II

The chosen one is here.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:44 PM 05-17-2017
Can't WAIT to watch Mahomes lead the Chiefs to playoff victory after Alex has been tossed out like a used rubber.
Even better, he'll hopefully take over late in the season while Alex is nursing his latest torn vagina.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:08 PM 05-17-2017
I was watching Gruden's quarterback camp when he was sitting down with Mahomes. I really liked what I saw there. Gruden always gushes on the quarterbacks, and Mahomes was no different. But he said some things that I liked. He told Mahomes that he had more talent then 99% of the guys that he;s seen play. He also showed a running sidearm pass across his body that was right on the money, 30 yards downfield for a touchdown. He stated that he had never seen a play like that and told him that he was just showing off. lol.
He went on to criticize him for some bad decisions and told him that he needed to fix those things. Mahomes was very respectful during the criticism, and throughout the interview for that matter. He must have said yes sir 50 times. I really liked seeing that. He is very coachable. He acknowledges his mistakes and accepts the criticism and makes a commitment to getting those problems straightened out. I see what Dorsey liked about him. I am so excited to watch him lead this team for the next decade plus. 2018 can't get here soon enough.
[Reply]
Kaepernick 08:49 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
It is all the Alexsexuals know how to do. The just keep making Alexcuses from their position in denial. They are about to go fetal and pull the covers over their heads.

Mark my words... They are going to get a lot worse the closer Mahomes comes to taking over the team.
[Reply]
Kaepernick 08:51 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I was watching Gruden's quarterback camp when he was sitting down with Mahomes. I really liked what I saw there. Gruden always gushes on the quarterbacks, and Mahomes was no different. But he said some things that I liked. He told Mahomes that he had more talent then 99% of the guys that he;s seen play. He also showed a running sidearm pass across his body that was right on the money, 30 yards downfield for a touchdown. He stated that he had never seen a play like that and told him that he was just showing off. lol.
He went on to criticize him for some bad decisions and told him that he needed to fix those things. Mahomes was very respectful during the criticism, and throughout the interview for that matter. He must have said yes sir 50 times. I really liked seeing that. He is very coachable. He acknowledges his mistakes and accepts the criticism and makes a commitment to getting those problems straightened out. I see what Dorsey liked about him. I am so excited to watch him lead this team for the next decade plus. 2018 can't get here soon enough.
Mahomes did great with gruden.

Did Mariucci ever sit down with Mahomes?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:20 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by Kaepernick:
Mahomes did great with gruden.

Did Mariucci ever sit down with Mahomes?

[Reply]
Page 162 of 2688
« First < 62112152158159160161162 1631641651661722122626621162 > Last »
Up