ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 247
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:55 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Honestly torn about who to root for. If the Dolphins knock off the big, bad Bills, there are going to be some really annoying narratives. But I think we need to root for a Bills loss no matter who they're playing. Hoping for a low-scoring game that they piss away thanks to turnovers, with little impact by Hill.
Bills and Chargers are our #1 and #2 competition, IMO, for the Top Seed in the AFC playoffs.

I'm absolutely rooting for the Dolphins and I could care less if Reek goes off in the process. He served his purpose here and has moved on. Time for everyone here to do the same. The trade has been a win for both teams.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:05 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Bills and Chargers are our #1 and #2 competition, IMO, for the Top Seed in the AFC playoffs.

I'm absolutely rooting for the Dolphins and I could care less if Reek goes off in the process. He served his purpose here and has moved on. Time for everyone here to do the same. The trade has been a win for both teams.
If it weren't for the QB and head coach, you'd look up and down the Chiefs, Bills, and Chargers teams and conclude that the Chiefs are definitely the third best team in that group.

This is the same thing as Brady and Beli... for so many years they beat better teams with better rosters. Not every time, but most of the time.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:59 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Bills should win, but boy, if both starting safeties are out, Reek and Waddle may go off again like they did last week . . . . . .

You hate to see it.
Yeah, this game could do a bit to determine the 1 seed.

I don't ultimately think the 'phins have the horses or the depth to get it themselves, but I sure would like to see them poke some holes in Buffalo's boat.

If nothing else, every win 'stolen' along the way makes the Bills work that much harder down the stretch.

And on the flipside, if Buffalo goes out there without its safeties and dog-walks a team with the confidence the Dolphins have at the moment...
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:01 PM 09-23-2022
Don’t let all the Tyreek shit cloud your judgement. DJLN is right. It’s best for the Chiefs if the Bills lose this one
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:35 PM 09-23-2022
Ed Oliver now ruled out too!!..that's two interior guys on the DL and three starters in the secondary out with their only experienced safety also banged up..Miami really have no excuses here tbh.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:45 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Don’t let all the Tyreek shit cloud your judgement. DJLN is right. It’s best for the Chiefs if the Bills lose this one
In a perfect world the Dolphins win an ugly 14-10 game and Allen, Tua and Hill all look like shit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:51 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
In a perfect world the Dolphins win an ugly 14-10 game and Allen, Tua and Hill all look like shit.
This is true.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:15 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
https://instagram.com/rachelbush?igshid=NmNmNjAwNzg=

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:20 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Ed Oliver now ruled out too!!..that's two interior guys on the DL and three starters in the secondary out with their only experienced safety also banged up..Miami really have no excuses here tbh.
Uhh... like... chill out dude. Like, fair trade or something. Be well, sameling.

[Reply]
Eureka 07:37 PM 09-23-2022
Are the Bills Cheerleaders hotter overall versus the Chiefs Cheerleaders?

Most Chiefs fans begrudgingly say YES!
[Reply]
RunKC 07:47 PM 09-23-2022
Micah Hyde, Ed Oliver, Dane Jackson and Jordan Phillips being out is quite the blow. I’m fascinated to see how they try to cover Tyreek, especially with Waddle being as dangerous
[Reply]
RunKC 07:57 PM 09-23-2022
“Rookie CBs Kaiir Elam and Christian Benford expected to start at CB vs. Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle.”

Holy shit talk about a mismatch. If they can contain Von Miller they might just win
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:36 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Are the Bills Cheerleaders hotter overall versus the Chiefs Cheerleaders?

Most Chiefs fans begrudgingly say YES!
This inspired me to look up this year’s crew.

I give Brooke a solid A. But she’s in rare territory. I think Taylor is Dajuan Harris in a wig.

It’s almost like they’re consciously trying to avoid classical beauties.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:49 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
“Rookie CBs Kaiir Elam and Christian Benford expected to start at CB vs. Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle.”

Holy shit talk about a mismatch. If they can contain Von Miller they might just win
They still have to slow down Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs which they won’t be able to do.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 09:01 PM 09-23-2022
Bills embarrass the Fins. Count on it
[Reply]
Page 41 of 247
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up