ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 63
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:51 PM 03-10-2022
Did you bring enough quarters?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:45 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'll always be a proponent of Sleep Number mattresses. I love being able to adjust how firm it is depending on how I'm feeling, and my wife and I can have different settings as well. They cost a lot, but we're at around 10 years with ours, and no issues at all so far.
That next for us...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:40 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
That next for us...
I've always felt there are 2 things in life to not go cheap on..... Bed and shoes. You spend so much of your life in both you might as well make them comfortable.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:47 PM 03-10-2022
can't go wrong with a PC or gaming console.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:12 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I've always felt there are 2 things in life to not go cheap on..... Bed and shoes. You spend so much of your life in both you might as well make them comfortable.
Our current mattress wasn't cheap (LORD do I know that!!!!), and it's fine, but I get to pick the next one. We'll leave it at that.
[Reply]
alicestevens 03-12-2022, 06:51 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Mr. Plow 09:53 AM 05-04-2022
Well, I did it. Bought my first Rainman recommended product - the Pitbull Skull Shaver. I've used it twice so far and it does the job I wanted. Instead of needing to lather up and shave my head every 2-3 days, this little bad boy trims it down close enough I can put off shaving. Being able to put it off is a lazy man's dream.

I would add a second, less impressive, recommendation for this if you are lazy like I am and just want to quickly & easily keep your head trimmed up.

[Reply]
gblowfish 09:58 AM 05-04-2022
I'm really digging my electric lawn mower. Bought it last fall, but really loved how it fired right up this spring after sitting dormant. It's lighter weight, 60V power, plenty of punch. Quiet like a box fan in your house. Just a great invention, and better for the environment.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:06 AM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'm really digging my electric lawn mower. Bought it last fall, but really loved how it fired right up this spring after sitting dormant. It's lighter weight, 60V power, plenty of punch. Quiet like a box fan in your house. Just a great invention, and better for the environment.
Just in general, I feel like electric lawn tools have come into their own in the past 5 years or so. I've gone all in on the Ryobi 40V system with a mower, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, leaf blower, and pole saw. If you've got a huge yard it might be too underpowered, but for my small place in the 'burbs it all works great and sure beats having to deal with gas and oil.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:20 AM 05-04-2022
Just in general, I feel like electric lawn tools have come into their own in the past 5 years or so. I've gone all in on the Ryobi 40V system with a mower, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, leaf blower, and pole saw. If you've got a huge yard it might be too underpowered, but for my small place in the 'burbs it all works great and sure beats having to deal with gas and oil.
I've done the same. Started with the blower and was surprised how much I liked it. Then got a trimmer & pole saw. Really like their stuff.
[Reply]
Sorce 11:40 AM 05-04-2022
I purchased these water shoes before vacation.

SIMARI Water Shoes Mens Womens Sports Quick Dry Barefoot Diving Swim Surf Aqua Walking Beach Yoga https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R5FRMSM...V80TW8YZ?psc=1

I was the only one that didn't end up with sand in their shoes.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 12:14 PM 05-04-2022
This sub $40 purchase has brought me so much happiness.

https://www.amazon.com/Bodum-Chambor...ps%2C64&sr=8-1
Attached: 81tx6wCB+7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (70.4 KB) 
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:17 PM 05-04-2022
I switched to an electric lawnmower and never looked back. I fucking hated all of the upkeep and bullshit that came with a gas powered lawn mower. I can just put this shit away, pull out the battery, put it in the charger and I'm ready to go next time. Doesn't matter how long in between the mower sits.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:39 PM 05-04-2022
I'm partially in on the electric tool ecosystem. I have the green one, greenworks I think. I started with a chainsaw and honestly, I've yet to run into something it couldn't handle. I have 4 acres to boot, so it gets plenty of use. I added the hedge trimmer and string trimmer. I went gas for my leaf blower though. I had borrowed an electric leaf blower from my dad and went through both batteries before getting 1/4 done with the job, so I made the decision to go with a 2 cycle backpack blower.
[Reply]
scho63 12:41 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
This is cordless correct? :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 01:01 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
This is cordless correct? :-)
He mentioned 60V, which would be cordless. Technically you can buy one that's corded (and they're a bit cheaper and lighter), but it's a giant PITA to have to constantly work around the cord. This is the one I have.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 63
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up